Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 12-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Makaveli
Banned

Member Number: 5998
Default For the sake of boredom,..."signs."

http://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astr...astrology.html

I got Virgo fire Dragon,.....
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:58 AM   #2
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741
Default Re: For the sake of boredom,..."signs."

Yeah Me! I'm an Aries-Goat...wait...err...ummm

Quote:
The Naive Genius

This highly creative character needs "social security" in order to survive. The nature of Aries/Goats is free-thinking, eccentric, and rebellious. But without an atmosphere of total safety and freedom from want in which to evolve without being forced to involve, this person will suffer. The talented Aries/Goat performs best with a tidy safety net. He or she wants structure, but prefers that structure come from others. Goats tend to be languorous and lovely in romantic situations. This one is no exception... sex glistens on the surface and sizzles underneath...
I guess the last part is why I have 5 kids and one on the way! Especially when you consider my wife:

Quote:
The Lavish Lovebird

As Cancers go, the Snake type is more independent of ponderous emotional fetters than her kin. She's familial to be sure, and even clinging - after all, she is both Snake and Cancer! But the Cancer born a Snake, unlike certain other Cancers we all know, recognizes her own weaknesses, comprehends her black moods and, because of her cool-headed sagacity, usually manages to slither out of the lunatic doldrums for which Cancers can be so famous. As Snakes go, the Cancer/Snake will be less cold-blooded than other serpents. Cancer's brooding soulfulness and profound affectivity lend the Snake a blanket, caress hers cold exterior and warm the heart into something close to affability. In the Cancerian Snake, the tendency to want the leading role in all of life's movies is tempered by common sense and natural reserve. Needless to add that the sexual side of this highly sensitive (and attractive) person's life is of paramount importance. Get one of these into bed and then hang on for dear life because...
Old 12-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cool

I got Leo-Oxen

Leadership and dominion combine here to create an unforgettably forceful personality type. The tone of rapport with Leo/Oxen never feels quite intimate or cozy enough. One wonders if there is really a heart beating inside their ribcages or whether they are propelled by some remote control device in their garage. This assessment of the blasé attitude that the Leo/Ox emanates is perhaps harsh, or may seem unfair. But the Leo/Ox is so austere in manner that it's difficult not to imagine him as obdurately insensitive. Sexually, this person plumbs depths you or I could never even imagine if we tried. Despite an air of indifference, he or she will be insatiable in bed and require..

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,789 Times in 1,795 Posts

Libra - Goat

Quote:
Ostensibly a dependent lover of beauty and equilibrium, this person claims to need a peaceful environment, but we know better. Librans born in Goat years are testy and quarrelsome people. They love an argument, a good old heated discussion, a challenge. The Libra/Goat requires the regard of his peers. He likes to be looked at, contemplated, taken seriously and admired. To this end, the Libra/Goat will do almost anything—once. Libra/Goats are bit lightheaded; but they are not superficial. They can work intensely and long to reach a goal and often bite off a lot more than it seems they will be able to chew. Admire a Libra/Goat and they will follow you anywhere. Romance is one area where these folks really shine! Candlelight dinners, trips to tropical paradises, downy four poster beds and lacy underwear merely foreplay. Sex is omnipresent in this sensual person's life. He or she knows precisely what to do.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #5
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396

How in the world can anyone be bored after a win against the Patsies? Too many highlights and replays of the Welker smash to be bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:18 PM   #6
GutterflowerSteel
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1261

CANCER/SNAKE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Cancers go, the Snake type is more independent of ponderous emotional fetters than his kin. He's familial to be sure, and even clinging - after all, he is both Snake and Cancer! But the Cancer born a Snake, unlike certain other Cancers we all know, recognizes his own weaknesses, comprehends his black moods and, because of his cool-headed sagacity, usually manages to slither out of the lunatic doldrums for which Cancers can be so famous. As Snakes go, the Cancer/Snake will be less cold-blooded than other serpents. Cancer's brooding soulfulness and profound affectivity lend the Snake a blanket, caress his cold exterior and warm the heart into something close to affability. In the Cancerian Snake, the tendency to want the leading role in all of life's movies is tempered by common sense and natural reserve. Needless to add that the sexual side of this highly sensitive (and attractive) person's life is of paramount importance. Get one of these into bed and then hang on for dear life because...

Famous Cancer Snakes - Peter Maas, Andrew Wyeth, Ashley Montague...

Good Compatibilities - Scorpio Rooster...

~Sig created by SteelDuck~
GutterflowerSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
Hammer Of The GODS
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 8148

My sign is " If your dog shits in my yard, I'm gonna shit in yours!"

Old 12-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #8
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Of The GODS View Post

I love Marines!

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #9
Makaveli
Banned

Member Number: 5998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Of The GODS View Post

"Forgive me if i don't shake hands.",........
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #10
TailgateMel
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 8498

For the Virgo/Pig, wickedness doesn't really exist. These people really don't think that base, low, crafty, evil souls are dancing about our ears at all times in all climes. Virgo/Pig is born believing in the noble savage. To him, all people, animals and even inanimate objects are basically right and honorable. They may err. Oh yes, people or animals may stray from the path of righteousness. But it is always the fault of society. The Virgo born Pig is often a crusader - an advocate for the underdog or a champion of the misunderstood. He or she may possess a gypsy-like quality and often revel in playing the bohemian. But behind the scenes, this person's lifestyle borders on lavish. The sexuality of these idealistic subjects will be somewhat reserved and his or her selection of bed partners on the "choosy" side. Once stimulated the Virgo/Pig's baser sensuality comes alive and...

Famous Virgo Pigs - Stephen King, Ken Kesey, Robert Benchley...

100% Certified Grade-A SteelerChick
TailgateMel is offline   Reply With Quote