Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-15-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416
Default Bungle/Chris Henry/Arrested Marijuana !!

Bengals WR Henry facing traffic, pot charges

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CIN/9099198

This is what his car must have looked like lol

Old 12-15-2005, 10:06 PM   #2
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Re: Chris Henry busted!

Funny stuff... He had problems off the field in college, so this isn't that big of a suprise. At least he is living up to the comparisions to Randy Moss one way or the other. What is the reaction like in Bengalville?
Old 12-15-2005, 10:46 PM   #3
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB2W
Funny stuff... He had problems off the field in college, so this isn't that big of a suprise. At least he is living up to the comparisions to Randy Moss one way or the other. What is the reaction like in Bengalville?
mostly pissed.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:29 PM   #4
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Chris Henry's my hero...

OK, not really...ignorant bastard...now we're stuck with Kelley (Barbie's little sister) Washington again.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 11:32 PM   #5
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

well i have to admit i kinda wanted us to draft him in the 2nd or 3rd round when i read a few of his scouting reports. but then a week before the draft i read one where he had issues and it's starting to showing, thank god he isn't our problem and to bad he isn't a impact player for the bengals lol
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 11:48 PM   #6
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
well i have to admit i kinda wanted us to draft him in the 2nd or 3rd round when i read a few of his scouting reports. but then a week before the draft i read one where he had issues and it's starting to showing, thank god he isn't our problem and to bad he isn't a impact player for the bengals lol
30 catches, 5 TD's...big enough impact for me as a rookie....if he misses any games it will hurt the offense a little bit because the past few weeks we had been lining him up more opposite chad and putting TJ in the slot. With essentially no tight end, we rely heavily on our 3rd wide receiver and pass-catching back...both of who could potentially be missing games heading into the play-offs (Chris Henry, Chris Perry).
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 11:58 PM   #7
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

well in that case i'm glad he got caught being a jackass lol j/k, i hate seeing ppl with so much talent and potential to do something mess it up on bullshit like this, hopefully someone can get on him and help straighten out his life before he messes up his whole career
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:07 AM   #8
steeler47
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 663
Default Bungle/Chris Henry/Arrested Marijuana !!

NFL.com wire reports CINCINNATI (Dec. 15, 2005) -- Bengals rookie receiver Chris Henry was arrested on traffic and marijuana charges, but later practiced with the team.
The Bengals said in a statement it wouldn't take any action until his case goes through the court system.
Henry, a third-round pick from West Virginia, was stopped by police in nearby Covington, Ky., at about 2 a.m., according to a police report. He was driving a vehicle with expired tags, had an expired license and was speeding, police said.
Officers said they also found two small bags of marijuana on Henry, who was charged with possession.
"The club is aware of the reports regarding Chris Henry," the Bengals said in a statement. "In such cases, the team considers it inappropriate to comment further while the matter is still being adjudicated.
"When the legal process has run its course, the team and the NFL will consider what action is necessary."
Henry ranks third among Bengals receivers with 30 catches and has scored five touchdowns. The rookie has developed into the team's No. 3 receiver, behind Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh

The PITTSBURGH STEELERS...2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!
steeler47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 09:42 AM   #9
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,501 Times in 3,737 Posts
Default Re: Bungle/Chris Henry/Arrested Marijuana !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeler47
NFL.com wire reports CINCINNATI (Dec. 15, 2005) -- Bengals rookie receiver Chris Henry was arrested on traffic and marijuana charges, but later practiced with the team.
The Bengals said in a statement it wouldn't take any action until his case goes through the court system.
Henry, a third-round pick from West Virginia, was stopped by police in nearby Covington, Ky., at about 2 a.m., according to a police report. He was driving a vehicle with expired tags, had an expired license and was speeding, police said.
Officers said they also found two small bags of marijuana on Henry, who was charged with possession.
"The club is aware of the reports regarding Chris Henry," the Bengals said in a statement. "In such cases, the team considers it inappropriate to comment further while the matter is still being adjudicated.
"When the legal process has run its course, the team and the NFL will consider what action is necessary."
Henry ranks third among Bengals receivers with 30 catches and has scored five touchdowns. The rookie has developed into the team's No. 3 receiver, behind Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh
Maybe it was for medicinal purposes :)
Atlanta Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 10:02 AM   #10
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: Bungle/Chris Henry/Arrested Marijuana !!

Merging this with a thread in the NFL section
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote