Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 12-17-2005, 05:17 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Steelerzgirl is back!

Yesirree, she's back. She came out of retirement to send me a nasty PM mocking my education, profession and trying to rub salt in my proverbial car accident wound. Nothing screams class like lurking for nearly 3 months than sending bad wishes and hate concerning a car crash.

Welcome back, Steelerzgirl!
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 05:54 PM   #2
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689
Default Re: Steelerzgirl is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Yesirree, she's back. She came out of retirement to send me a nasty PM mocking my education, profession and trying to rub salt in my proverbial car accident wound. Nothing screams class like lurking for nearly 3 months than sending bad wishes and hate concerning a car crash.

Welcome back, Steelerzgirl!
Yep, you're right, Suit. Today I decided to log back onto Steelers Fever. Thanks to all of you who sent me PMs. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I appreciated each and every one of them. Happy Holidays to all of you!

Since Suit likes to "put everything out there," I'd like to share with all of you the PM I rec'd from him when I logged on earlier, as well as my reply. I'm sure he won't mind.

Quote:
I've never actually seen anyone DO that on a message board before...I've seen it in real life, but not online. You just have no ****ing idea what you are talking about, so you bash me for pointing it out. Nice.

Good luck. The BB is yours...I'm sure the members are breathlessly anticipating your next intellectual move. You ARE a chick, and that's what saved you from me...had a man tried to debate me with the lame nonsense you did, I would have nailed his ass to the wall. The "education" on DuPont was especially ironic, since my College major was Criminal Justice/Political Science, and my hobby is reading/watching History.

Whatever...I hope you at least start kicking in some money since you were NOT a contributing member and you were responsible for someone who DID contribute out. I pledged $60 a year minimum.
And my reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
Do you actually think I give a damn what YOU think? lmfao... I couldn't care less about a loser like you from some shithole in Ohio. You must think you're really something explaining to me what your college major was. Whoop-de-doo. I'm obviously not impressed, if in fact your college major was criminal justice/political science, you are now a salesman. What a fete! Any moron can major in political science. It's the easiest major there is...(lol)! When no one knows what to do w/their life, they major in political science. You don't know as much as you think you do. You had NO clue about DuPont! That's why you left. It caught you offguard. You just like to blow hot air. You also don't like women. Poor thing you are. Such a waste of good air having a punk like you on the face of the earth. There are many of us who are onto you, so nice try. So sorry to hear about your vehicle. The car was better looking than you are.

Enjoy knowing that I know you're a punkass. There will never be any changing that fact...(lol)!
Not to be outdone, and never knowing when to keep his mouth shut, I get yet ANOTHER reply from the oh so intelligent one...

Quote:
Ha-ha...this is a joke right? Uncle Leo? Back on DuPont? I left it alone because it would probably crush you to know that the one thing you probably have more than a surface knowledge about (due to a family member and some insider information) is also one of the myriad topics that I am well schooled in.

Who in the **** comes out of the woodwork to trash a guy after his car gets wrecked? I mean, what kind of miserable bitter low life goon hangs around in the shadows for months just waiting for a little misfortune to befall someone, than tries to capitalize on that person's misfortune?

Doesn't matter, you failed in this endeavor, as I imagine you do in most.

I feel very, very, VERY sorry for you.
Actually, Suit, I am very glad you were not hurt in your car accident and never said I would have been happy if you were. I would never wish harm upon anyone, even you. But the car actually IS better looking than you. And you called the girl that hit you "daft?" Shame on you! Discriminate against women much? You really DON'T like women, do you? tsk tsk

For someone who thinks he's so smart, you sure aren't very bright, even w/having that big 'ol political science degree of yours. I don't pay $60 per month to be a member on this board, and I can still come and go here as I please, just like you, but it costs me nothing...(lol). Also, just so you're aware, I asked the administrator of this board on at least 3 or 4 occasions to remove me as a member of this message board. He didn't do so. That should tell you something. So, your "I'm all that and a bag of chips" attitude pretty much gets you NOTHING for your big 'ol $60/month. While the admin has your $60/month, mine is sitting in my bank collecting interest. ;)

Love ya and enjoy!

Again, Happy Holidays everyone! GO STEELERS!!!
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 06:14 PM   #3
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

If you want to bring out all your anonymous allies who emailed me all the hate mail and threats, now would be a good time to do so. I'm sure your sweet and innocent act has swayed a few people, but I've seen the poison you can spew privately...and over what? The FACT that you were wrong about the Confederate Flag?

If you could pick a worse fight, one more lopsidedly wrong, I'm not sure how.

I suggest you learn to bury the hatchet, and do it right now. While you've been stewing over my 75 day old PM, I've not thought of you for a single second since. Quite frankly, I don't care what you do one way or another, but, if you are going to be posting concurrently with me on this board, it'd be best if you figure out some way to do it without remembering every single time you sparred with me in the past while you are posting in the present.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:13 PM   #4
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Quote:
If you want to bring out all your anonymous allies who emailed me all the hate mail and threats, now would be a good time to do so. I'm sure your sweet and innocent act has swayed a few people, but I've seen the poison you can spew privately...and over what? The FACT that you were wrong about the Confederate Flag?

If you could pick a worse fight, one more lopsidedly wrong, I'm not sure how.

I suggest you learn to bury the hatchet, and do it right now. While you've been stewing over my 75 day old PM, I've not thought of you for a single second since. Quite frankly, I don't care what you do one way or another, but, if you are going to be posting concurrently with me on this board, it'd be best if you figure out some way to do it without remembering every single time you sparred with me in the past while you are posting in the present.
The poison I have spewed privately? Um, if I recall, I sent you an e-mail in response to the hate mail you were receiving telling you that it was all water under the bridge as far as I was concerned. I'm sure I saved a copy of that e-mail somewhere and could probably dig it up if you would like.

If you have any enemies, which I'm sure there are many, that's your problem, not mine, and I don't want involved in it, so you're on your own there. I won't be giving you anyone's e-mail addy or any other private information. I'm an upstanding kinda girl that way.

That's right, Suit... I suggest you bury the hatchet. Since, of course, you DID post that you couldn't care one way or the other about the Confederate Flag, and you WERE, in fact, the person who started this thread. Couldn't wait to see me again, eh? I bet your **** got all hard when you rec'd my response to your PM. LOL I actually haven't been "stewing" over you since I actually have better things to do w/my life than spar w/you all day and night, but if that was your fantasy for the last 75 days, so be it. That is proven by the fact that I didn't even get your PM until this evening from, when was it that you sent it? Back in OCTOBER? But YOU sure do seem to have the number of days down pat for as long as I've been gone not thinking about you. Me stewing for the past 75 days when I only rec'd your PM this evening? I think not...(lol).

Hang it up, Suit. The cat's out of da proverbial bag, and the truth is now out. Have a great evening! I know I will.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:47 PM   #5
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
The poison I have spewed privately? Um, if I recall, I sent you an e-mail in response to the hate mail you were receiving telling you that it was all water under the bridge as far as I was concerned. I'm sure I saved a copy of that e-mail somewhere and could probably dig it up if you would like.

If you have any enemies, which I'm sure there are many, that's your problem, not mine, and I don't want involved in it, so you're on your own there. I won't be giving you anyone's e-mail addy or any other private information. I'm an upstanding kinda girl that way.

That's right, Suit... I suggest you bury the hatchet. Since, of course, you DID post that you couldn't care one way or the other about the Confederate Flag, and you WERE, in fact, the person who started this thread. Couldn't wait to see me again, eh? I bet your **** got all hard when you rec'd my response to your PM. LOL I actually haven't been "stewing" over you since I actually have better things to do w/my life than spar w/you all day and night, but if that was your fantasy for the last 75 days, so be it. That is proven by the fact that I didn't even get your PM until this evening from, when was it that you sent it? Back in OCTOBER? But YOU sure do seem to have the number of days down pat for as long as I've been gone not thinking about you. Me stewing for the past 75 days when I only rec'd your PM this evening? I think not...(lol).

Hang it up, Suit. The cat's out of da proverbial bag, and the truth is now out. Have a great evening! I know I will.
Oh boy, you just aren't gonna let this go are you?

I didn't need to look any further than the time stamps that are conveniently and prominently displayed for every PM, including yours...they reminded me of what I thought I had left behind...

Look, lady, I tried to be nice, I really did. I let you insult me, I let you jibe and dig, while you thought you were being clever and "hiding" your insults in left-handed compliments and such. And I let it go, over and over, even when you were WAY off and really wrong.

I even went so far as to say that I was playing the devil's advocate to let you off the hook, but you just KEPT pushing me. You try to lay some bullshit about me being a misogynist, and that won't wash either. In fact, I've played the game with kid gloves on the whole time because you are a woman, and a not particularly bright one at that. But my patience is running short. I'm begging you, for the sake of you, your little posse of sycophants, and the whole board, LET THIS GO! You cannot possibly win...
Old 12-17-2005, 08:36 PM   #6
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Quote:
Look, lady, I tried to be nice, I really did. I let you insult me, I let you jibe and dig, while you thought you were being clever and "hiding" your insults in left-handed compliments and such. And I let it go, over and over, even when you were WAY off and really wrong.

I even went so far as to say that I was playing the devil's advocate to let you off the hook, but you just KEPT pushing me. You try to lay some bullshit about me being a misogynist, and that won't wash either. In fact, I've played the game with kid gloves on the whole time because you are a woman, and a not particularly bright one at that. But my patience is running short. I'm begging you, for the sake of you, your little posse of sycophants, and the whole board, LET THIS GO! You cannot possibly win...

Riiiiiiiiiight! There's all that hot air again. A dude who pays to post on a message board trying to tell ME I'm not very bright. You didn't win squat! You ran away like a little girl...(lol). But you came running back w/your tail between your legs a few days later trashing the girl (me) who done did you wrong in your eyes...(lol). Then, YOU are the one who started this thread about ME. I have every right to be here defending myself in a thread that is about ME. I love the attention! Thanks!

You're a real hoot there, Suit. Really... A real hoot you are!

So sorry to see you're so pissed. Poor thing. Me? I'm rather amused. You posted you couldn't care one way or another about the Confederate Flag. YOU posted that, not me. Your excuses are very poor. Yet again I'm not buying what you're selling. So sorry. Go try the Browns board maybe.

Last edited by SteelerzGirl; 12-17-2005 at 08:41 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:52 PM   #7
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Quote:

So sorry to see you're so pissed. Poor thing. Me? I'm rather amused. You posted you couldn't care one way or another about the Confederate Flag. YOU posted that, not me. Your excuses are very poor. Yet again I'm not buying what you're selling. So sorry. Go try the Browns board maybe.
In whittling this down, we see that you refuse to acknowledge that I was being gracious and giving you a chance to distance yourself from an idiotic and archaic idea that the Confederate Flag as a Southern Ideal somehow holds some merit. So, can I just call an ace an ace and a spade a spade (and, since you are a racist, "spade" is card term, not a derogatory term for African American), and ask if you stick by your contention that the Confederate Flag is just a harmless thing that rednecks at races should fly proudly?
Old 12-17-2005, 09:14 PM   #8
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Quote:
In whittling this down, we see that you refuse to acknowledge that I was being gracious and giving you a chance to distance yourself from an idiotic and archaic idea that the Confederate Flag as a Southern Ideal somehow holds some merit. So, can I just call an ace an ace and a spade a spade (and, since you are a racist, "spade" is card term, not a derogatory term for African American), and ask if you stick by your contention that the Confederate Flag is just a harmless thing that rednecks at races should fly proudly?
Yes, please, let's whittle this down real small so you understand cuz you DO pay to post on this message board after all and DID get that political science degree... Like anyone really gives a rat's behind about that anyway. I'm about as racist as you are as per your post in the now defunct NASCAR thread. Correct?

Like I said, Suit... Hang it up. YOU are the one who continues to lie your way through this thread when all I have done is posted nothing but the truth. And you know it. It's why you're so pissed and continue to go back to the Confederate Flag deal. I'm not upset at all. I think you're funny. You really DO make me laugh.

The facts lie within this thread. Thanks for starting it! It's great knowing I'm so important to you, and that you've missed me soooo much to start a thread warmly welcoming me back the way you did. I'm sure the other members are pleased w/you, as well...(lol). Once again, it seems it's all YOU, Suit.

I'm now going to take my GREAT mood and go shoot some pool and drink some Long Island Iced Tea. You have fun at home now posting on your lil message board, k? After all, you DO pay to do so.

Oh, before I go... Please know I don't take orders from you. It would be a wise move for you to remember that.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:31 PM   #9
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
Yes, please, let's whittle this down real small so you understand cuz you DO pay to post on this message board after all and DID get that political science degree... Like anyone really gives a rat's behind about that anyway. I'm about as racist as you are as per your post in the now defunct NASCAR thread. Correct?

Like I said, Suit... Hang it up. YOU are the one who continues to lie your way through this thread when all I have done is posted nothing but the truth. And you know it. It's why you're so pissed and continue to go back to the Confederate Flag deal. I'm not upset at all. I think you're funny. You really DO make me laugh.

The facts lie within this thread. Thanks for starting it! It's great knowing I'm so important to you, and that you've missed me soooo much to start a thread warmly welcoming me back the way you did. I'm sure the other members are pleased w/you, as well...(lol). Once again, it seems it's all YOU, Suit.

I'm now going to take my GREAT mood and go shoot some pool and drink some Long Island Iced Tea. You have fun at home now posting on your lil message board, k? After all, you DO pay to do so.

Oh, before I go... Please know I don't take orders from you. It would be a wise move for you to remember that.
You just have nothing. You accuse ME of lying? When? Where? How?

Just for the record, when you get home from whatever it is you do, please state for the record your position on the Confederate Flag and what it means to NASCAR fans.

I'll let you string up your own rope of ignorance and racism that you'll imminently hang yourself with...
Old 12-18-2005, 12:30 AM   #10
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

well this e-beef is kinda funny, but me being from the south i've seen several black ppl sporting a conferderate flag belt buckle or wearing a t-shirt with it on it. so i guess no one really gives a damn about the flag anymore, just probably old ppl. anyway as ya'll were
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote