Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-20-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter

Member Number: 10438
Default Titans fading, Steelers riding wave of momentum

Titans fading, Steelers riding wave of momentum
by FOXSports.com
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...ve-of-momentum

Every week, the experts of FOX NFL Sunday will candidly reveal their observations and make their opinions known as they prepare for their top-rated pregame telecast seen each Sunday at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT. We'll share with you some of the highlights and observations from Curt, Terry, Howie, Jimmy and Strahan grabbed from their weekly conference call with insider John Czarnecki and pregame show producer Scott Ackerson.

This week, Czar probes FOX NFL Sunday on the big games of the week, including the matchup of AFC leaders Tennessee and Pittsburgh.

THIS WEEK'S FOX NFL SUNDAY PANEL

Czar: "Huge game in Tennessee this weekend with the Steelers coming in and playing for the No. 1 seed. What's happened to the Titans?"

Howie Long: "Well, this game has lost a little bit to me with Albert Haynesworth and Kyle Vanden Bosch not playing. Tennessee has been a little disappointing to me."

Curt Menefee: "I guess some teams can wrap things up too early. I realize the circumstances are different for each team, but clinching early doesn't seem to be working for the Giants or Cardinals, either."

HL: "The unfortunate thing down there is how the injuries have piled up and the way Kerry Collins has been playing lately. They are starting to question themselves. Everyone is referencing to the way the Giants finished last season as the kind of the model to go with into the playoffs. On the other end of the spectrum, the Steelers have played the toughest schedule in the league. And Ben Roethlisberger has played well at the end of the game the past two weeks when his team needed a scoring drive to win the game."

Terry Bradshaw: "Like I said last week, the Steelers have become more of a passing team than a running one. Also, the Titans aren't making many plays in the passing game."

Czar: "How much would you like to play for Mike Tomlin?"

HL: "He seems like a pretty cool guy."

MS: "What I like about Tomlin is when he loses guys to injury. He comes right back and says, 'Well, that's the game of football. We'll regroup and come out and play next week. That's what we got to do.' I mean, he never makes excuses. I like that. I'd love to play for him."
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote