Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-21-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886
Default HEY...good news!

atleast the Browns lost. not that their season matters anymore, but we can atleast make fun of those clowns for a week until we hopefully beat them next weekend. come on guys...cheer up! =)
Old 12-21-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Member Number: 8551
Default Re: HEY...good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityKing View Post
atleast the Browns lost. not that their season matters anymore, but we can atleast make fun of those clowns for a week until we hopefully beat them next weekend. come on guys...cheer up! =)
Beating us right now..is really nothing to brag about...I mean its one thing to brag about beating the Colts or the Titans or somebody, but its like a UFC Fighter kicking the crap out of a crippled kid.

Seriously, I am not even sure If I'm going to watch the game, I'm that bitter at how Romeo has handled this season.

Enjoy kicking Dorsey and Gradkowski's ass..

My team is a joke.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodWoodsonwasprettycool View Post
Beating us right now..is really nothing to brag about...I mean its one thing to brag about beating the Colts or the Titans or somebody, but its like a UFC Fighter kicking the crap out of a crippled kid.

Seriously, I am not even sure If I'm going to watch the game, I'm that bitter at how Romeo has handled this season.

Enjoy kicking Dorsey and Gradkowski's ass..

My team is a joke.
haha! i'm just trying to take the heat off the Titans/Steelers game. i know how this game is going to turn out and i'm sure it'll just be a fin game to watch...for the rivalry's sake...and i'm all about it.

i know you gave up on your season and i know you have no choice...but that sucks. i'm just picking on the Browns. for real. no harm. =)
Old 12-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #4
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Quote:
haha! i'm just trying to take the heat off the Titans/Steelers game. i know how this game is going to turn out and i'm sure it'll just be a fin game to watch...for the rivalry's sake...and i'm all about it.

i know you gave up on your season and i know you have no choice...but that sucks. i'm just picking on the Browns. for real. no harm. =)
Oh, I understand completely..I'm just venting a bit. ;).

I think next years Browns-Steeler game has the potential to be better...but I think you guys might as well chalk this one up as a W.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #5
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Quote:
Oh, I understand completely..I'm just venting a bit. ;).

I think next years Browns-Steeler game has the potential to be better...but I think you guys might as well chalk this one up as a W.
i love that you stand by your team bro. for real. mad respect. =)
Old 12-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Quote:
i love that you stand by your team bro. for real. mad respect. =)
I still love the Browns..but I'm just preparing for next year, I hate seeing this season turn out like this, I really, really, thought it would be different. I was wrong.

I'm really hoping that by this time next year, we're discussing a Browns-Steelers game that means the winner gets the AFC north title.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #7
Steelcitygal87
Banned

Member Number: 10583

Honestly, some of the people over on the gameday thread are acting as though we needed this game in order to make the playoffs. It was ONE GAME. The Titans were the top team in the AFC all season long. They always had the best record, regardless of how soft people say their schedule was. They had a very good offensive line, which simply blew our guys off the ball and created holes for White and Johnson and also gave Kerry time to throw the ball. The Steelers and Titans are pretty much evenly matched teams, I give the edge to our defense over theirs, but their offensive line is better than ours. This was one of the toughest challenges we had this season, IMO the Giants(with their good defense and good running game) was the other. We lost, ok, it is not the end of the world. WE ARE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS, that is what matters most. What is making this loss hurt worse than others is we lost to some really classless jerks. Lyndell White should really learn how to TONE IT DOWN, and to always show your opponent respect. The wiping their feet on the TT is so uncalled for and unsportsman like. I have always hated teams with a mentality like that. You don't see Pittsburgh players behaving that way(cept for Anthony Smith last year talking a little smack). I truly believe that is ONE of many reasons why the Steelers are loved the world over. They play the game how it is supposed to be played, with heart, intensity, and class, always showing good sportsmanship . People love and respect a team who plays like the Pittsburgh Steelers. We have one more game to play and then we can get some rest that we so desperately need, and regroup and get ready to play STEELER FOOTBALL in the playoffs!!!
Steelcitygal87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Quote:
I still love the Browns..but I'm just preparing for next year, I hate seeing this season turn out like this, I really, really, thought it would be different. I was wrong.

I'm really hoping that by this time next year, we're discussing a Browns-Steelers game that means the winner gets the AFC north title.
honestly dude, i don't want to see Cleveland anywhere CLOSE to the AFC North title. BUT...i would rather see them over the Bengals and Ravens because i love the Browns/Steelers rivalry more. i have A LOT of friends who are Browns fans. i was waiting for some texts today dogging the Steelers, but the Browns lost today too. so, i guess it was a draw. haha!

we have a lot riding on next week though. i mean, we need to step up from a loss and make sure we don't piss away our season against a mediocre team who, i'm sorry, lost to the Bengals today...THE BENGALS! haha! but hey, don't lie...it'll be a fin game. =)
Old 12-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

It was in no way shape or form a draw. You lost to the AFC team with the best record. We lost to the Bungals. I'm with RRWPC...they're my team...and they really really sucked this year.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #10
KeiselPower99
Living Legend

Member Number: 8552

The browns have given up and are ready to start golfing.