Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886
Default actions speak louder than words.

do you think it would be safe to say that the Steelers now have a bounty out for Lendale White? OR...should we just keep out thoughts and words to ourselves and take it out on them when the time comes in the playoffs?

the Steelers are known to keep mum about things like this that bother them. well, unless you are Joey Porter and after you take a bullet in the ass cheek you still don't know when to take a cue and shut up. BUT...i digress. the Titans broke a big no-no and if you think about it, with all honesty, the Steelers would've NEVER done something like that to ANY team they play. PERIOD. a think true fans can atest to that.

so, my question is, shall we make our disguting thoughts known, or just let the defensive line do our speaking for us? i prefer the latter. no need for Dallas like drama, right?

discuss.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: actions speak louder than words.

Keep that stuff quiet. You know what happened when the Rats did that.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
Keep that stuff quiet. You know what happened when the Rats did that.
haha! ain't that the truth?

the Ravens run their mouths and can't back it up. atleast the Steelers have some deceny to let it all hang out on the field and let Sundays come and go and man up to focus on the next bout. there's nothing wrong with that at all. it's what makes our team so lovable and great...humbleness and desire to win makes a great team even greater.

let's just let every other team talk about how much they want to bash us around and screw our chances of that 6th ring. we hear that sh*t, we don't like that sh*t, but we let that sh*t go and do what needs to be done to win. a lot of pride with this franchise. it's too bad other sqauds can't take a page out of our playbook.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Member Number: 4435

i think if anything is said it will be in house and then fatty white will get his when we end up meeting them in the playoffs...

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #5
chucoblack&gold
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 9467

We got beat and that's that. Their team outplayed us and made our D look mediocre.

That stompin of the terrible towel ( a fake one at that ) was unecessary and shows the class that the team lacks.

As they say, payback is a mother@#$^er !!!

They might have just provided the STEELERS the extra momentum they need.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #6
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityKing View Post
do you think it would be safe to say that the Steelers now have a bounty out for Lendale White? OR...should we just keep out thoughts and words to ourselves and take it out on them when the time comes in the playoffs?

the Steelers are known to keep mum about things like this that bother them. well, unless you are Joey Porter and after you take a bullet in the ass cheek you still don't know when to take a cue and shut up. BUT...i digress. the Titans broke a big no-no and if you think about it, with all honesty, the Steelers would've NEVER done something like that to ANY team they play. PERIOD. a think true fans can atest to that.

so, my question is, shall we make our disguting thoughts known, or just let the defensive line do our speaking for us? i prefer the latter. no need for Dallas like drama, right?

discuss.
Personally, I don't think the Tites are going to go far in the playoffs. Though they beat us soundly today in their house, I still feel they are overrated.

As far as "vendettas" or "bounties" - that's childish BS. I agree with chuco here - the bboyz just got a huge shot of momentum going into the playoffs and IF the Steelers play the Tites again, they are going to see one fired up, pissed off team.

Haha!

P.S. SCK - you really don't need to treat us like gradeschoolers. The purpose of a BB is for discussion.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #7
Roethlisberger Era
Water Boy

Member Number: 11096

Our trash talking has been considerably less under Mike Tomlin. I think Cowher actually embraced that stuff, but I think Tomlin tells them not to do it. Either way, LenDale White will get what's coming to him when we meet again.
Roethlisberger Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #8
Pittsburghfan
Banned

Member Number: 5129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roethlisberger Era View Post
Our trash talking has been considerably less under Mike Tomlin. I think Cowher actually embraced that stuff, but I think Tomlin tells them not to do it. Either way, LenDale White will get what's coming to him when we meet again.
That pretty much sums it up. Karma is not something to mess with.

Also, one of the Titans players (maybe Bulluck) was acting like he blew his nose into a Terrible Towel but it was a real Terrible Towel. I can't find the picture of it.
Pittsburghfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:05 PM   #9
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Personally, I don't think the Tites are going to go far in the playoffs. Though they beat us soundly today in their house, I still feel they are overrated.

As far as "vendettas" or "bounties" - that's childish BS. I agree with chuco here - the bboyz just got a huge shot of momentum going into the playoffs and IF the Steelers play the Tites again, they are going to see one fired up, pissed off team.

Haha!

P.S. SCK - you really don't need to treat us like gradeschoolers. The purpose of a BB is for discussion.
IF is a strong word.

Bounties and Vendettas against the Steelers means PAIN.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:24 PM   #10
VegasStlrFan
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 976

I wouldn't piss and moan about it. We got our asses handed to us today. Talk won't change anything. You win with class and lose with grace. Thats how you get respect!
VegasStlrFan is offline   Reply With Quote