Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-19-2005, 04:52 PM   #11
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: Clowns week.. Unedited !!

I also live in the middle of brwonies country. And I rule. My entire family is from the Burgh, so no problems there. Now the inlaws thats different, there from just east of cleve. My wife is now a full blooded Steelers fan, and so is all three of her sisters. and one of them is a Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. My bro, phsychoWard86, also married a local, and she is now Black & Gold forever.
My neighbor across the street is from the South Side n the burgh, has a Steelers flag flying high and proud across the street from my flag. Two doors down from me the new neighbor came down to introduce himself as the new Steelers fan on the street. My neighbor thats in between, gave in and has crossed over/ his words were" If yoU you can`t beat them, then join them" He got one thing right.

YOU CAN`T BEAT THEM.

WE Will WIN
Old 12-19-2005, 06:02 PM   #12
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Yep no doubt.. its always stop the run first and foremost and this game is no different. We need to make them one dimensional and then just pin our ears back and come after Frye. As long as we can get into his head w/ the blitzes and schemes and knock him around some we should be ok.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 08:45 AM   #13
Steel - X
Team Captain

Member Number: 583

I dont care if we win by ****ing 1 if we win thats all that matters.

TO all you CLEVELAND FANS out there Sit behind your desk while I WEAR my steelers gear to work and all you got is your team sucks? Come on you can not possibly go that route because your team will never go any where with all you "supporters" running down there paying your hard earned money to watch that team play.!!! Why the hell would they change there loosing ways if there taking all your jack to begin with? Grow a pair and own up! This is from another CLEVELAND resident backing a team that has actually done something.

Kiss my Steelers a$$ you fools. Troy bring the noise baby make the rookie know what it is like to play a real defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HEATH WILL FIND PAY DIRT because I will be supporting his Jersey on the field! Yeah BABY

My Fantasy Football Website......NO LIMIT SPORTS

Steel - X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 08:48 AM   #14
Steel - X
Team Captain

Member Number: 583

Hey this thread was title "Unedited" DAMN IT **** THE CLOWNS

My Fantasy Football Website......NO LIMIT SPORTS

Steel - X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:36 PM   #15
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 947

The Browns are much more dangerous with Charlie Frye at QB than with that stiff Dilrod !!

Dilrod would just get sacked under Pittsburgh's pressure, but Frye will not just stand there and get nailed, and has shown that he might actually be more dangerous when on the run !!

So go ahead and key on Droughns !! He is not the ONLY offensive weapon the Browns have anymore !!

I would love to tell you how the Browns defense is going to stop the Pissburgh rushing attack, but........well.......... uh......... they most likely won't even slow them down much !!

Maybe TEN in the box would work !! But I DO know this ............ Wothlisbugger isn't gonna beat ANYONE !!

Browns - 19 Stoolers - 17

UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:46 PM   #16
Cape Cod Steel Head
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 545

Hows that new center of yours working out? You think you can win on the strength of Charlie Frye's arm and legs? lol. We stop Reuben and your all done! By the way I'm sure that theres alot of teams out there that would disagree with you about Ben.
Cape Cod Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:46 PM   #17
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

I agree Dilfer sucks.But tell me,who's the big play reciever to catch Frye's passes?

Also,tell me how you're gonna score when we have the ball at least 75% of the ball game?

Also,tell me,will you be back after we beat the pants off of your team?After Ben has a great day against you chumps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
The Browns are much more dangerous with Charlie Frye at QB than with that stiff Dilrod !!

Dilrod would just get sacked under Pittsburgh's pressure, but Frye will not just stand there and get nailed, and has shown that he might actually be more dangerous when on the run !!

So go ahead and key on Droughns !! He is not the ONLY offensive weapon the Browns have anymore !!

I would love to tell you how the Browns defense is going to stop the Pissburgh rushing attack, but........well.......... uh......... they most likely won't even slow them down much !!

Maybe TEN in the box would work !! But I DO know this ............ Wothlisbugger isn't gonna beat ANYONE !!

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:46 PM   #18
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE

So typical, another immature, don`t know much about football, brownies fan. Name calling towards our qb, wow now thats something new? You`ve lost the last 11 out of 12, and still talk out of your asses. You must be the most jealous brownies fan yet, we can read it in your writing. Grow up you &^&^
Old 12-20-2005, 05:50 PM   #19
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,849 Times in 2,102 Posts

a brownsfan cracked the code and found a way onto this board! im shocked! you are definitely right about 10 in the box but im not sure even that would work this weekend. personally id like to see ben throwing the ball all over the place in that situation. it would guarantee hines another spot on the pro bowl roster for sure!
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:58 PM   #20
Motley Nate
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 735

I live in Cleveland. It's a shell of a town that it used to be. The beer still flows here but the politicians are killing it. Kinda like Carmen Policy and a salary cap. I really hate to see my home town fall apart like this but it's not doing anything to save itself.

The Browns still can't escape the fact that they really can't play the role of the spoiler without quality back-ups in place of their year after year injuries on the field (and in the front office).

Charlie Frye is a quality QB and needs help to get better. Trent is sub-par and needs help to be quality. Neither have teammates to do that. Add that to an angry and hungry Steelers unit and you've got yourself a Steeler win: Steelers 21 Browns 10.

I'd really like to see Frye do good as a pro since he's a hometown guy, but I can't see him having a chance against Pitt's D.