Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-22-2005, 08:58 PM   #21
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420
Default Re: One post and I am now persona non grats, eh??

We're not bottom feeders no more we don't have to "hit and run" like other fans
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 03:31 AM   #22
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 947

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
We're not bottom feeders no more we don't have to "hit and run" like other fans
Oh.........so the Bungholes have FANS now ??

Could you maybe introduce me to one of them sometime ?? Because all I EVER SEE are TONS AND TONS of BANDWAGON JUMPERS !!

But in all seriousness, if those ACTUAL longtime Bunghole fans do EXIST, they sure are masters at the art of camouflage !!

Last edited by UK CANDY BEE; 12-23-2005 at 04:10 AM.
UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 04:07 AM   #23
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Alright, let's try this one out. Explain the primary role of a defensive lineman in the 3-4 defensive scheme.
I am so sorry that I do not have adequate free time in my life to spend the infinite hours it would require to EDUCATE your sorry ass, suit !!

You are very much like a blown engine !! You require either total replacement, or a complete overhaul !!

You don't even know how to ask a question properly !!

"Explain the primary role of a defensive lineman in the 3-4 defensive scheme."

WTF ?? Am I applying for a coaching position with Suit's Jackasses ??

I DON'T THINK SO !!

But if it will assist you in any and all of your future endeavors at being LESS OF A COMPLETE MORON, I will help you correct your mistakenly asked question !!

Always happy to render a public service !!

Your question ASSUMES that the "primary" role of all three of the linemen in the 3 - 4 is exactly the same, however to suggest that the responsibilities of the NT and the DEs are the same is simply ignorant beyond belief. Perhaps your question should have made some effort to differentiate between "general" and "specific" roles of Defensive Linemen in the 3 - 4. This would have been more effective since the "general" roles of all three DLinemen can, in many instances, be very similar in keeping Olinemen from effectively getting a block on the LB. This allows the LBs to rush the QB or fill running lanes (would you like me to number them for you ??) and make the big hit or get the sack and do the celebration dance (and Ray Lewis makes me SICK) and basically wreak havoc with the other team's offensive objective. Unless your team is the Browns and you have Maurice Carthon calling your plays, in which case, there IS NO OBJECTIVE, your OC is simply scratching his ass and sniffing his finger and calls the same stupid crap that won't work anyway !!

......but I digress ..........please ingore that last sentence, it was the ravings of a frustrated fan. In any event....Suit, I hope that helps you out in your efforts to learn more about football. So while you go ask someone ELSE (other than ME) who knows and can corroborate my response to your ill asked query, I am going to get some sleep, because I STILL have some Christmas shopping to do tomorrow AND a football game to watch as well !!

I don't know that we're going to win in about a day and nine hours, but I don't know that your guys will either, so they're gonna have to prove it to me !!

Last edited by UK CANDY BEE; 12-23-2005 at 04:48 AM.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #24
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

HEY UK THE IDIOT! I don't see the Bengals at the Bottom Of The Division. I do see some Clowns who ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:13 AM   #25
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE

Could you maybe introduce me to one of them sometime ?? Because all I EVER SEE are TONS AND TONS of BANDWAGON JUMPERS !!

But in all seriousness, if those ACTUAL longtime Bunghole fans do EXIST, they sure are masters at the art of camouflage !!
UK I`ll give you that, I can`t say how long Bengalsfan21 has been a Bengals fan, but I know the fact that your showing up, with another losing season at hand. We do know that you are a dedicated fan and that alone can be apprecaited.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:36 PM   #26
Motley Nate
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 735

Quote:

Go to cincybengals.com

See Bengal Dave or Brian.

Those are true fans. Tell them I sent you.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:02 PM   #27
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
UK I`ll give you that, I can`t say how long Bengalsfan21 has been a Bengals fan, but I know the fact that your showing up, with another losing season at hand. We do know that you are a dedicated fan and that alone can be apprecaited.
You are one of the precious FEW Stooler fans I have seen with enough sense and class (a truly RARE combination in a Pissburgh fan) to acknowledge that kind of thing, and for that, I salute you

Why is that concept so utterly foreign to the vast majority of fans (of both teams, admittedly), I freely admit that I HATE THE STOOLERS, but it would be world class stupid to wander in here and try to somehow spam lame "Browns Rule, Stoolers Suck" nonsense when anyone NOT a lobotomy patient can plainly see that Cleveland doesn't 'rule" anything at the moment, and that Pissburgh (unless the are playing the Stinkbirds, apparently) do not "suck" !!

You, me, or anyone else on any fan site is not a better fan simply because of a successful team, but rather perhaps, because of an ability to support claims made as a result of their fan status. Are you a HAPPIER fan than I am ?? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT !! But are you really a BETTER one simply because your team beats my team ?? Not much to really suport that claim !!

Hell, I am not even completely sold on the notion that being able to support your comments and claims makes you a better fan. There are many variables involved IMO as to what makes a quality fan of ANY team. Stuff like loyalty counts for a lot, while knowledge of the team and it's history is helpful but probably secondary, and not being a fair weather fan (aka bandwagon jumper) is very important. There are other factors, but those are three that come to mind.

I have been accused (in many places) of posting in a terribly arrogant manner and believe myself to be superior to others. This could not be further from the truth, which is that I express myself rather well and have no trouble supporting any and all claims I might make. Intelligence intimidates some people, but I try never to be the FIRST one to be offensive. I WILL respond in kind when the occasion arises however !!

.........and I WILL offer due regard to those who show an appreciation for more than the most lowbrow of sentiments ............those such as YOU, Cleve !!

Again, I salute you ........... and since I don't drink, I'll assume this is juice or something ........ it is the wrong color for beer anyway........ LOL !!
Old 12-23-2005, 02:22 PM   #28
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

That shows you browns fans are jackasses

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 04:18 PM   #29
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
I have been accused (in many places) of posting in a terribly arrogant manner and believe myself to be superior to others.
Yes, I'm sure everyone is in awe of your "Superior Intelligence".

Bwahahahahahaha...what a tool!

Oh, by the way, the arrogance and assholishness of your 3-4 post ruins what I was gonna use it for...so, good goin' nitwit...you even f*** up the easy softballs I lob you.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 09:01 PM   #30
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689

(tosses our manly Steeler guys Sharpies so they can sign authographs for UK Candy Bee, AKA Buckeye Dan)
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote