Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-25-2005, 08:29 AM   #1
SteelersFever
Founder

Member Number: 1
Default Who do you want to win the SB?

I don't care about the AFC defeating the NFC in the Super Bowl. That's what the Pro Bowl is for!

I'm going to be cheering for the Eagles 100%! Screw the Patriots, I hope they get dominated. We Steelers fans desperately need the Eagles to avenge our loss.
SteelersFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 10:14 AM   #2
stormwts
Water Boy

Member Number: 190
Default Re: Who do you want to win the SB?

This will be one for the record books. They may have to call the game at half time. New England will win this game by 10-14 points. The Eagles shouldn't be allowed on the field with the Patriots. The dynasty rolls on. More championship stuff to buy? Between the Sox and Pats,they're killing us up here! It would be nice to be in Pitts. or Phil. You people never have to worry about championships!
stormwts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 11:04 AM   #3
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

bill b. has 2 weeks to prepare for an opponent...I dont see anyway the eagles can win this to be honest..especially with chad lewis now out, and TO extremely doubtful..even if he does play, he wont start.

mcnabb hasnt seen a defense like the pats, since he saw our's earlier in the year when we crushed them.

i dont care either way, its just sickening to know we could have been there.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 11:50 AM   #4
gaudjr
Water Boy

Member Number: 171

I'm hoping for that any given Sunday concept to kick in. The Eagles would probably lose 8 out of 10 to the Patriots. Hopefully the Patriots have an off night. Won't hold my breath though as they play big in big games.

Go Eagles - at least their from Penn.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:21 PM   #5
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

Will be cheering for Eagles. NE can beat us in a game, but not for best dynasty ever.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:26 PM   #6
steelers_fan_4ever
Water Boy

Member Number: 279

I am a die hard Steelers fan who lives in Philly and I do not want the Eagles to win the SB. The players and the fans do not deserve it. They are the worse fans out there and if I hear one more time how the Steelers s*&k I will scream. I spent the entire season being constantly harrassed by my co-workers and called a trader for loving my Steelers. I can honestly tell you that Eagles fan hate the Steelers. They were rooting for the Steelers to win on Sunday as they felt that if the Steelers won, they had the SB in the bag. Hello....do they not remember that we kicked their *ss twice this season and we would have done it again in the SB? Do all Eagles fan live in fantasy land? Well, I hope they get their wings clipped once and for all 'cause I would love nothing more than to watch them drown in their sorrows at a SB loss. GO PATRIOTS!
steelers_fan_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 10:57 PM   #7
stormwts
Water Boy

Member Number: 190

Always cheer for your division representative. The NFC is a the enemy. :)
stormwts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 12:46 AM   #8
shevdog
Team Captain

Member Number: 120

Steelers are an AFC team, so all AFC teams are technically the enemy. I guess that doesn't matter either. There are few AFC teams I'll cheer for, if the Steelers are not there. I just will not favor any team that is nearing or has justa as many Super Bowls as the Steelers.

After the Patriots won and went to the Super Bowl, they instantly entered my permanent hate list. I don't like the Eagles and hate their fans. I do have a little respect now for the Eagles, since they produced a Super Bowl.

So my pick is more a lesser of two evils. I want the Patsies to suffer the loss in the big games. For chosing that, I'll endure the pain of hearing the Eagles fans flaunt their title in my face.

Steelers Football: Simply the Best!
shevdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 02:39 PM   #9
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292
Angry Re: Who do you want to win the SB?

GO EAGLES....even though I think the Pats will win. I am just sick of them comparing themselves to the Steelers of the 70s (a true dynasty) and I think if they win this one they will have more reason to talk. Anyways, I don't think I'm going to be watching it...it's far too depressing to know that we were one win away from being there ourselves...as far as I'm concered football is done for this year. I am just going to sit back, see what takes place in the off season....and pray that next year, we take it one step further...by winning the SB!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
__________________________________________________ _________________________
GO STEELERS...I still luv ya!!!
bigbensgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote