Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 12-23-2005, 08:43 PM   #11
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: UT vs. USC rose bowl thread

The nittany lions were one last second play away from being undefeated.. JoePA has had a helluva year and wouldnt be any less of a game at all if PSU were there instead of the Longhorns..

Anywho, anybody think this WONT be a shootout ?
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 08:45 PM   #12
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Penn State V.S. USC would be a closer game.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 08:47 PM   #13
Go_Cats
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 418

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
The nittany lions were one last second play away from being undefeated.. JoePA has had a helluva year and wouldnt be any less of a game at all if PSU were there instead of the Longhorns..

Anywho, anybody think this WONT be a shootout ?
I do. I dont think it will be a shootout. I think Vince Young is the most overated player in college football. He has done nothing to prove otherwise.

If he were so dominate, why the goose egg against OU? OU shutout UT when UT had nearly an identical team, maybe worse b/c they lost benson.

12-0 OU over UT last year

55-19 SC over OU

You take it from there.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:51 PM   #14
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Cats
I do. I dont think it will be a shootout. I think Vince Young is the most overated player in college football. He has done nothing to prove otherwise.

If he were so dominate, why the goose egg against OU? OU shutout UT when UT had nearly an identical team, maybe worse b/c they lost benson.

55-19 SC over OU

You take it from there.
Aggreed Go Cats. Young is OVERRATED. He has not proved himself he has played a soft Big XII Schedule.

Old 12-23-2005, 10:56 PM   #15
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

OMG!! OMF'NG!!! PSU is nowhere on the level of ut. and i can see where you say the big 12is overrated but ya'll some dumbasses to think ut is overrated. if anything psu is overrated who the hell is in their confrence that's worht a damn? osu? last i checked ut beat them. and then look at usc they some over hyped *****es too. oregon who the hell are they? ucla wtf shouldn't even be ranked in the top 100 with the d they have. usc cheated against ND, reggie pushing matt into the endzone wtf kinda shit is that, and then them not even spotting the ball in the right spot when matt fumbled. fresno state scared teh living day lights out of them.

and saying psu vs usc is a better national championship game is just plain ****ing stupid. that game would get nowhere the hype this game is getting the ratings would be shit, the game wouldn't even be close.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:58 PM   #16
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
Aggreed Go Cats. Young is OVERRATED. He has not proved himself he has played a soft Big XII Schedule.

ok kid never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever talk football again with that shit right there.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:00 PM   #17
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Cats

55-19 SC over OU

You take it from there.
i guess you didn't see the rose bowl last year, he take over that game which was the biggest game of his life, what about osu when he put the team on his back and won that game. that ou ut game was early last year didn't mean shit.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:05 PM   #18
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
ok kid never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever talk football again with that shit right there.
Ok I will do the best I can. Feel free to punish me anymore times I do so Koopa.

Old 12-23-2005, 11:12 PM   #19
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
Ok I will do the best I can. Feel free to punish me anymore times I do so Koopa.
lol, naw keep talkin i'm bored over here at my grandparents and i need someone to debate with, i was just playin. i don't care if you think vince young is overrated it's yo opinion, may not be right but it's yours lol
Old 12-23-2005, 11:18 PM   #20
Go_Cats
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 418

I mean I think they're schedule is more difficult than UTs (not saying much) I feel that the Big 12 has had ample chances to get the job done and have failed miserably. I dont think I'm going to get any pleasure out of SC raping Texas, atleast with OU there was some speculation surrounding the game. SC is just so much better than Texas its not even funny, Texas is nearly identical to last years UT team that lost to OU 12-0, and this year they're minus Benson and DJ. Does anyone seriously think that USC isnt going to rape Texas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
i guess you didn't see the rose bowl last year, he take over that game which was the biggest game of his life, what about osu when he put the team on his back and won that game. that ou ut game was early last year didn't mean shit.
Yes I did see the RB last year, and for most of the game he sucked. So bad that people we're calling for the backup QB in the stands. It took a miracle come back to save that game. Beating UM isnt that big of a deal look what SC did to them in the RB the year b4

Last edited by Go_Cats; 12-23-2005 at 11:23 PM.
Go_Cats is offline   Reply With Quote