Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 12-23-2005, 10:11 PM   #21
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: Cowher whining again, does he ever NOT complain? Says Ben should be in Pro bowl

UK Where does a so called browns fan get off running smack to anybody? Nobody takes you serious, its becoming more and more obvious that instead of coming in here to talk football, and maybe run a little smack. You are just here to run your mouth. I live amongst brownie fans and they would all love to have Hines Ward on thier team. Not to mention the pic you have is after the Steelers lost in the AFC championship game, do you even know what that is, or what it is about? Your just another one of the geeks who tries to act like a bad ass on the computer. wow your are so cool. A face to face meeting would be so awesome
Old 12-23-2005, 10:17 PM   #22
TasmanianTroy271
Team Captain

Member Number: 544
Default Re: Cowher whining again, does he ever NOT complain? Says Ben should be in Pro bowl

UK is just like us. We all know that Hines should have gone to the Pro Bowl over Chambers, and Uk is convinced that any of the Browns Roster should have gone for Water Boy. Kordell totally stole it from the Browns, and they want their respect.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:24 PM   #23
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 947

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
UK Where does a so called browns fan get off running smack to anybody? Nobody takes you serious, its becoming more and more obvious that instead of coming in here to talk football, and maybe run a little smack. You are just here to run your mouth. I live amongst brownie fans and they would all love to have Hines Ward on thier team. Not to mention the pic you have is after the Steelers lost in the AFC championship game, do you even know what that is, or what it is about? Your just another one of the geeks who tries to act like a bad ass on the computer. wow your are so cool. A face to face meeting would be so awesome
Odd .............. did I say Ward sucks ?? Did I ever in any of my posts say the Stoolers suck ?? Did I even say that Ben sucks ?? Or repeat the same stupid crap in a cut and paste manner ??

The answer to all of those is a resounding NO !!

That is the moronic stuff that spammers do. Sure, I take a little (and I DO mean little) jab at a Stooler player or two here and there, but how quickly you are forgetting the post I made where I name no less than THREE Piss & Black players who I would like to see on the Browns ....after they were properly deloused of course !!

I've made some honest and unbiased (mostly) appraisals in my posts, and I've proffered some boots to the can in my posts. I didn't come here to play patty cake or sing kumbaya with you folks, but I didn't come to spam either and I don't believe I have.

This year, Pittsburgh is just gonna BLEED TO DEATH !!
UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:24 PM   #24
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Must we keep humoring someone like UK Candy Ass or whatever his name is... the guy just talks pointless smack and isnt worth the effort.. but anyhow..

As far as football talk goes, and QB's.. Ben has the QB rating that would make him worthy of a pro bowl selection.. the problem is there is just so much talent in the AFC this year with QB's playing well all over the place there just wasnt enough spots for Ben and he couldnt make his case enough due to being out for awhile and just not getting his stats high enough to be considered..

Manning, Palmer, Brees, Trent Green, Plummer, all are great candidates to go and Ben would be too but just didnt happen this year.. Ben will make his share of Pro Bowls over his career you can bank on that..

NFL though.. Eli Manning ? comon the guy isnt all that I dont care what anybody says..he hanst proven he can win in a big game situation with any consistency at all.. and Michael Vick just went in on the popular vote, cuz his stats should dont denote a pro bowl bid..
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:28 PM   #25
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Must we keep humoring someone like UK Candy Ass or whatever his name is... the guy just talks pointless smack and isnt worth the effort.. but anyhow..

As far as football talk goes, and QB's.. Ben has the QB rating that would make him worthy of a pro bowl selection.. the problem is there is just so much talent in the AFC this year with QB's playing well all over the place there just wasnt enough spots for Ben and he couldnt make his case enough due to being out for awhile and just not getting his stats high enough to be considered..

Manning, Palmer, Brees, Trent Green, Plummer, all are great candidates to go and Ben would be too but just didnt happen this year.. Ben will make his share of Pro Bowls over his career you can bank on that..

NFL though.. Eli Manning ? comon the guy isnt all that I dont care what anybody says..he hanst proven he can win in a big game situation with any consistency at all.. and Michael Vick just went in on the popular vote, cuz his stats should dont denote a pro bowl bid..
I think we have him pegged as a 12 to 13 year old young boy. he probably giggles everytime he writes a cuss word! his mommy will probably walk in any minute, and tell him he`ll go blind if he keeps playing with it!
Old 12-23-2005, 10:32 PM   #26
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
I think we have him pegged as a 12 to 13 year old young boy. he probably giggles everytime he writes a cuss word! his mommy will probably walk in any minute, and tell him he`ll go blind if he keeps playing with it!

rep points to you man, Im still laughing about it !!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:51 PM   #27
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,108 Times in 4,597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
I didn't come here to play patty cake or sing kumbaya with you folks, but I didn't come to spam either and I don't believe I have.
only brownsfans accuse others of spamming. why so defensive? just cause everyone here blows your points out of the water, doesnt mean everyone hates you. after all it is browns week and you have stuck around to entertain us with your tirades. good job
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 11:18 PM   #28
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
only brownsfans accuse others of spamming. why so defensive? just cause everyone here blows your points out of the water, doesnt mean everyone hates you. after all it is browns week and you have stuck around to entertain us with your tirades. good job
Well his tirades can get him banned.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 01:33 AM   #29
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,108 Times in 4,597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
"I just cant believe he thinks Ben should go, there are about 6 other QBs in the AFC more worthy of going."

is that really what you said? so do you call this double speak or back tracking?

answer please......... and then youre revised list.

thats not to hard to understand is it?
now go cats dont go disappearing from your own thread unless you expect uk candy bee to fight your battle..........

or did you finally remember that palmers numbers are pretty insignificant compared to those that p. manning, mcnabb, or culpepper posted last year.

that manning did it while being benched in the latter parts of games numerous times.

that mcnabb did it when reid benched the starters the final 3 games, plus the time t.o. missed hurt mcnabbs #s

that culpepper did alot of that without r. moss.

or that ben has missed 4 games this year, has had a surgery, needs another surgery, and has played all other games injured, still posting a higher win % and passer rating than palmer. (ben has still only lost 4 professional games started, and didnt need a year of tutorship under the hall of famer kitna to learn to be a playa)

while i see the intent of smack behind your initial post it still comes up rather lame. maybe next time
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 07:53 AM   #30
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
That is the moronic stuff that spammers do. Sure, I take a little (and I DO mean little) jab at a Stooler player or two here and there, but how quickly you are forgetting the post I made where I name no less than THREE Piss & Black players who I would like to see on the Browns ....after they were properly deloused of course !!
I know you'll probably ignore this just like the previous challenge, and I'll even give you extra time to run back to your home board and check what your bosses have to say on the matter, but can you name one players for the Browns who would even start for the Steelers?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote