Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2005, 01:07 AM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,256
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,903
Thanked 8,188 Times in 3,490 Posts
Default lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

http://brownstds.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3162

............exposed as a:

fraud
poser
wanna be
lap DAWG
s.u.v. version of a peenis= _ _ _ guzzler

run back to your masters lap so he can stroke you lovingly!



have them brownies no shame? poor kid.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 01:26 AM   #2
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned
 
BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Central PA.
Posts: 8,144
Gender: Male
Member Number: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

oh and btw candy a$$ when you come over here and try to go postal on us.. good luck dude.. we will follow you around the board and mess w/ you for alittle till we feel its time to ban your ass..

so good luck tard...
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 06:49 AM   #3
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
oh and btw candy a$$ when you come over here and try to go postal on us.. good luck dude.. we will follow you around the board and mess w/ you for alittle till we feel its time to ban your ass..

so good luck tard...
Don't ban him...I'd hang a troll av on him for sure, though. He has actually kind of riled up the board, but he's, again, too stupid to realize how. Because he's the only Browns fan who was clever enough to actually find his way on here (and keep himself here for more than 3 minutes), he gets to bear the brunt of all our frustrations concerning the NFL's second class citizen Browns fans. I live in NE Ohio, so I have more than most, having to live around these whining losers, people so inept and out of focus, they resort to spamming message boards and declaring "victory" (even as they suffer defeat) because the team they chose can't take care of business on the field and give them any kind of real winning ways to take solace from.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 06:54 AM   #4
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

The whole thing with UK is is he has no merit! I have yet to hear him say hardly anything that would make me think he knows football!

Am I offended by him calling everybody names, of course! He should respect the Steelers Nation, we are his superiors! We own him and all like him. He can not shit, unless we tell him to!
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 06:54 AM   #5
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer
 
UK CANDY BEE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posts: 310
Gender: Male
Member Number: 947
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
oh and btw candy a$$ when you come over here and try to go postal on us.. good luck dude.. we will follow you around the board and mess w/ you for alittle till we feel its time to ban your ass..
Geez .............. can you say NO SHIT SHERLOCK ??

But at least even YOU SORRY ASSES are NOT BANNED from LOOKING OR POSTING over at TDS !! As you have so cowardly done to Browns fans !!

You are just TOO SCARED to ACTUALLY make an appearance over there because you KNOW what I have been saying all along is SO TRUE !!

You LURK and NOTHING ELSE !! Because you are ALL a bunch of SACKLESS PUSSIES who cannot even hang with ONE of us and know for sure you would drown QUICKLY amonst SEVERAL !!

Name Calling ?? Well, I suppose everything has a name, and the name of this place should be "GUTLESS COWARDLY STOOLER FANS CRINGING AND HIDING IN FEAR FROM THOSE WHO WOULD EXPOSE THEM FOR WHAT THEY TRULY ARE ........... WHICH IS WORTHLESS"

But I suppose that would make for a VERY long banner, wouldn't it ??

Hwever, at least it would be the TRUTH !!
__________________

This year, Pittsburgh is just gonna BLEED TO DEATH !!
UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 06:58 AM   #6
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
Geez .............. can you say NO SHIT SHERLOCK ??

But at least even YOU SORRY ASSES are NOT BANNED from LOOKING OR POSTING over at TDS !! As you have so cowardly done to Browns fans !!

You are just TOO SCARED to ACTUALLY make an appearance over there because you KNOW what I have been saying all along is SO TRUE !!

You LURK and NOTHING ELSE !! Because you are ALL a bunch of SACKLESS PUSSIES who cannot even hang with ONE of us and know for sure you would drown QUICKLY amonst SEVERAL !!

Name Calling ?? Well, I suppose everything has a name, and the name of this place should be "GUTLESS COWARDLY STOOLER FANS CRINGING AND HIDING IN FEAR FROM THOSE WHO WOULD EXPOSE THEM FOR WHAT THEY TRULY ARE ........... WHICH IS WORTHLESS"

But I suppose that would make for a VERY long banner, wouldn't it ??

Hwever, at least it would be the TRUTH !!
UK are you really this stupid, I know your not because you were able to turn on your pc. Your just playing with us, and acting retarded huh? Your probably a girl? Is that true? No thats not true either, you were abused when you were younger huh? No thats not it, let me see. I was wrong you are stupid!
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 07:04 AM   #7
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
Geez .............. can you say NO SHIT SHERLOCK ??

But at least even YOU SORRY ASSES are NOT BANNED from LOOKING OR POSTING over at TDS !! As you have so cowardly done to Browns fans !!

You are just TOO SCARED to ACTUALLY make an appearance over there because you KNOW what I have been saying all along is SO TRUE !!

You LURK and NOTHING ELSE !! Because you are ALL a bunch of SACKLESS PUSSIES who cannot even hang with ONE of us and know for sure you would drown QUICKLY amonst SEVERAL !!

Name Calling ?? Well, I suppose everything has a name, and the name of this place should be "GUTLESS COWARDLY STOOLER FANS CRINGING AND HIDING IN FEAR FROM THOSE WHO WOULD EXPOSE THEM FOR WHAT THEY TRULY ARE ........... WHICH IS WORTHLESS"

But I suppose that would make for a VERY long banner, wouldn't it ??

Hwever, at least it would be the TRUTH !!
Edit for relevancy and legitimate content:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Dan
Name Calling
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 07:11 AM   #8
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer
 
UK CANDY BEE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posts: 310
Gender: Male
Member Number: 947
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
The whole thing with UK is is he has no merit! I have yet to hear him say hardly anything that would make me think he knows football!
Then either you haven't been looking in the right places, or you have only a tenuous grasp of the English language !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
Am I offended by him calling everybody names, of course! He should respect the Steelers Nation, we are his superiors! We own him and all like him. He can not shit, unless we tell him to!
If you pukes did not CONSTANTLY LIVE UP to those names, I would not tag you all with them !! There is NOTHING WORTHY OF RESPECT among the Stooler Nation (which is the fan base, the team is another matter), you all just stroke one another and even a SMALL dose of reality makes you all run for cover (usually followed by MORE stroking) !! Superiors ?? As fans, you dolts are inferior to so much as an NFL SEWING CIRCLE !!

You would LIKE to OWN me, but unfortunately for you, YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE PAYMENTS !! You tried the "LEAD DAWG" approach, and I busted your ass over it, reminding you that I AM THE LEAD AND ONLY DAWG AROUND HERE !!

..........and this DAWG is currently shitting ALL OVER YOU !! I don't recall you requesting it, either !! You are just eating it up with a spoon is all !! But that may be giving you too much credit......... since I am not sure all of you know how to use a spoon !!

But you better learn how to use a can or a bilge pump or something, because I am sure as hell sinking your little sailboat here .....
__________________

This year, Pittsburgh is just gonna BLEED TO DEATH !!
UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 07:14 AM   #9
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

I'm afraid the party's about over, Dan. We had some fun with you, you've been exposed, the game's only a few hours away, and then we'll part ways, us to talk playoffs and HOF players possibly retiring, and you to...well, I guess what kind of pick you'll get at #5 or whatever.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 07:19 AM   #10
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer
 
UK CANDY BEE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posts: 310
Gender: Male
Member Number: 947
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: lmao @ UK CANDY A$$...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
UK are you really this stupid, I know your not because you were able to turn on your pc. Your just playing with us, and acting retarded huh? Your probably a girl? Is that true? No thats not true either, you were abused when you were younger huh? No thats not it, let me see. I was wrong you are stupid!
Oww...........please stop.

You are hurting me .........

You are such a smack king that I cannot cope ......

I live in mortal fear of your next post ...........

....................

OH, Forgive me cleve, I was just thinking to myself, DID YOU SAY SOMETHING ??
__________________

This year, Pittsburgh is just gonna BLEED TO DEATH !!
UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts