Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-24-2005, 10:34 AM   #11
Steelerbabe28
Water Boy

Member Number: 964
Default Re: Buckeye Dan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDawg
Couldn't have said it better.....He's probably still using a 1970's team.....
Oh my goodness, the darkside is a crazy looking site. Is it a football board or a lunatic board? It looks cool though, I might have to come over and play. maybe if I can get some of my new friends to come over with me I can give you Brownies a spanking you will never forget. Bare assed and all. My ex was a browns fan, so I might come over for some good football talk and smack you Brownies around a little bit. Do you guys swap pics over there? I got a few good ones of me in my Steelers birthday suit that might convert you Brownies into Steeler fans. I can guarentee that
Steelerbabe28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:41 AM   #12
GatorDawg
Water Boy

Member Number: 963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerbabe28
Oh my goodness, the darkside is a crazy looking site. Is it a football board or a lunatic board? It looks cool though, I might have to come over and play. maybe if I can get some of my new friends to come over with me I can give you Brownies a spanking you will never forget. Bare assed and all. My ex was a browns fan, so I might come over for some good football talk and smack you Brownies around a little bit. Do you guys swap pics over there? I got a few good ones of me in my Steelers birthday suit that might convert you Brownies into Steeler fans. I can guarentee that
We aren't into puking Babe! ;)

But I'm sure more than a few would be willing to share some pics!

Come visit

where only the strong survive!
GatorDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:49 AM   #13
Steelerbabe28
Water Boy

Member Number: 964

We shall see Gator. I might hop on over after the game if I got time. Unlike alot of bandwaggoners, I will come over win or lose. Im not scared to offer a congrats. I might have some family crap after the game, but if not, you boys better watch out over there.
Steelerbabe28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 03:18 PM   #14
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerbabe28
We shall see Gator. I might hop on over after the game if I got time. Unlike alot of bandwaggoners, I will come over win or lose. Im not scared to offer a congrats. I might have some family crap after the game, but if not, you boys better watch out over there.
Well you sure don't have to worry about the "or lose" part do ya ??

...........and thanks for the warning ............ but you're not that HUGE FAT Pissburgh chick in the pic I posted are you ?? If so, I would politely ask you not to "HOP" on ANYTHING, the entire earth might just be knocked off it's axis !!

This year, Pittsburgh is just gonna BLEED TO DEATH !!
UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 03:22 PM   #15
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
Uk can we atleast agree on a couple things?

The Steelers have a better record this year, so this would lead us to believe that they are the better team? I say Yes!
The Steelers coach and a system that has been in place for a lot longer time, so we should be more experienced! I say Yes!
The Steelers actually need this win, so we have more at stake! Yes again!
The Steelers are a seven point favorite on the road, this is a fact so yes from both!
Nothing last forever, I know this, so I know that eventually the browns will pull one out! I hate to admit but yes!
Will it be today! I say No!
Are the browns improving with Romeo? How could they not? They were at rock bottom!
More than likely we will win today! Or we will win! That sounds better!

So with that said! Enjoy Christmas with your sons! Don`t let the loss ruin Christmas for them! Hey theres always next year!
No worries, when the Browns lose (even when they lose as bad as today) if only ruins MY day, not theirs !! LOL !!

Actually, you said NOTHING in your post I disagree with ..........

.........but I reserve the right to DENY that vehemently !! LOL !!

Old 12-24-2005, 03:25 PM   #16
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Where from the town with that great football team! We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers!
Old 12-24-2005, 03:27 PM   #17
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
We're from the town with that great football team! We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers!
There .......I think that is what you were aiming for ...........

Old 12-24-2005, 03:44 PM   #18
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
Yep, and it was over before you ever STARTED IT !!

........and yes, I DO know it !!

Good idea, go with your strength !!

Playing Xbox must be the SOURCE of your VAST football knowledge !!

Still around? Why?

The game I played on Xbox was called Darkwatch, and had nothing to do with football, but it's interesting to see you tug at straws and expose your own ignorance again and again and again...And I see you've invited a guest, who, although it seems impossible at this point, may actually have less of a clear grasp of the 3-4 defense than you.

Really, Dan, wouldn't it be prudent if you just tucked tail and accepted your defeat on all fronts and ran? What purpose can my further abusing you serve?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 04:00 PM   #19
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Still around? Why?

The game I played on Xbox was called Darkwatch, and had nothing to do with football, but it's interesting to see you tug at straws and expose your own ignorance again and again and again...And I see you've invited a guest, who, although it seems impossible at this point, may actually have less of a clear grasp of the 3-4 defense than you.

Really, Dan, wouldn't it be prudent if you just tucked tail and accepted your defeat on all fronts and ran? What purpose can my further abusing you serve?
Now THAT'S funny ...... especially since the ONLY abuse you know how to dish out it SELF ABUSE !!

And hmmm......."tucked tail .........and ran?" THAT would be how you Stooler 'gurus' deal with defeat ?? LMAO !! Why am I NOT SURPRISED !!

Old 12-24-2005, 04:14 PM   #20
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
Now THAT'S funny ...... especially since the ONLY abuse you know how to dish out it SELF ABUSE !!

And hmmm......."tucked tail .........and ran?" THAT would be how you Stooler 'gurus' deal with defeat ?? LMAO !! Why am I NOT SURPRISED !!
41-0

You don't understand the 3-4

You were wrong about Ben

Why are still here? Do I need to prove you wrong AGAIN? Alright, I guess I can, for a dumbass like you.

Remember when you spewed all your stupid shit that didn't make any sense about NT's in the 3-4? How about hearing from the best NT in the NFL about what his role is in the 3-4? Or will you again quote yourself as a more legitimate source?

http://www.postgazette.com/steelers/...eele1228p2.asp

Hampton's role in the 3-4 defense is designed for other players to make plays, which is why nose tackles often go unnoticed. His job is to keep blockers off Farrior and Bell and create lanes for them to make tackles.
He has been doing that, and more, during the Steelers' recent resurgence on defense.
"If he's not making the tackle, he's making it hard for someone to get away from him," Farrior said. "If he's penetrating, he's either making plays or he's taking up two blockers."
Hampton's role against the Ravens is crucial because the Steelers want to clog the inside run lanes and force Jamal Lewis, who is seventh in the AFC with 1,241 yards rushing, to the outside.
"Sometimes you get in trouble trying to make plays," Hampton said. "In this defense, you got to let the plays come to you. I think that's one of my biggest problems. I get out of my game and try to make plays and I make mistakes because of it.
"My job is to create space for the linebackers to make tackles and trying to be disruptive. That's the only thing I'm trying to learn -- being more disruptive. If I ain't making the play, I try to mess the play up."
That's easy when you're all over the place.

I feel REALLY sorry for you, Dan...you are just ALWAYS wrong when when you match up against the Varsity...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote