Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-16-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
coldsweat
Water Boy

Member Number: 11667
Default Points

I have been watching the replays on NFL network all week. I have every Steeler game on tape from this past year.

The thing with the Ravens game is that their defense never really stopped us. Our offense stopped them selves

If we can avoid costly turnovers and stupid penalties we will score over 30 points on them.
Of course that is the key to every win. I think the protection for Ben will be outstanding this week, That line has something to prove to the nation.

Pittsburgh should come out and continue to play in the no huddle, They have been unstoppable this year when they are in it.

We have FAR too much talent on offense and defense to let it go to waste this year.
The Ravens defense is not as good as everyone claims they are. Their defense is old and tired, They have 3-4 good plays a game, I think Pitt's offense can over come that.

Im looking for a 35-10 game. Pitt win.
coldsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:58 AM   #2
CaliStillersFan
Starter

Member Number: 11604
Default Re: Points

Sounds good to me
CaliStillersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:58 AM   #3
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,934 Times in 1,651 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

The Titans was throwing the ball at will against them last week we should be able to do the same agaisnt there secondary.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #4
Steelerssuperbowlsbound
Water Boy

Member Number: 11740

Very true. If Roethlisberger can not throw INT's we have a great shot at winning. If he can away from the pressure we will beat them by the same score we did Monday Night last year, but they have a better QB then last year. Plus 2 of there key defensemen are out Suggs and Rolle. I had a dream about the score last night and it said the score would be

31-21 Steelers
Old 01-16-2009, 06:41 AM   #5
Steelers & I
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 10560

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsweat View Post
I have been watching the replays on NFL network all week. I have every Steeler game on tape from this past year.

The thing with the Ravens game is that their defense never really stopped us. Our offense stopped them selves

If we can avoid costly turnovers and stupid penalties we will score over 30 points on them.
Of course that is the key to every win. I think the protection for Ben will be outstanding this week, That line has something to prove to the nation.

Pittsburgh should come out and continue to play in the no huddle, They have been unstoppable this year when they are in it.

We have FAR too much talent on offense and defense to let it go to waste this year.
The Ravens defense is not as good as everyone claims they are. Their defense is old and tired, They have 3-4 good plays a game, I think Pitt's offense can over come that.

Im looking for a 35-10 game. Pitt win.

Nice post coldsweat. I've watched the Steelers versus Ravens games on replay as well. The Steelers offense definitely drove at will from the 20 to the 20 and then typically found a way to shoot themselves in the foot. I think that a lot of it had to do with some of the STUPID play calling during those portions of the season.

As we've seen with the Steelers in their past 2 games, someone has obviously spoken with Mr. Bruce Arians because the play calling has been excellent as of late.

I too expect that the game won't be as close as many expect. I see the Steelers winning by more than 13 but likely less than 17. The final score probably won't indicate the total domination exhibited by the Steelers due to a late "garbage time touchdown" by the Ravens.

I've also picked up on the Ravens defense. Those Ravens players looked really tired during the 2nd half of those late season games. They will probably look semi-strong in the 1st half versus the Steelers but look for them to completely disappear versus the Steelers run in the 2nd half.

Steelers 31
Ravens 17
Steelers & I is offline   Reply With Quote