Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 01-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698
Default JET BLUE MAKES EXCEPTION FOR STEELER NATION

Pretty cool

http://postgazette.com/pg/09019/942938-100.stm

JetBlue adds Tampa flights for Steelers' Super Bowl fans
Monday, January 19, 2009
By Mark Belko, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

JetBlue Airways doesn't fly to Tampa from Pittsburgh International Airport. But it will make an exception for the Steelers Nation.

The New York-based airline will add two non-stop flights to Tampa right before the Feb. 1 Super Bowl to make it easier for Steelers fans to get to the game. There also will be two return flights the day after the Super Bowl.

Bryan Baldwin, a JetBlue spokesman, said the airline sometimes schedules "special flights" surrounding big events to meet the extra demand for travel.

The flights will give a boost to travel options to Tampa from Pittsburgh International. Currently only two airlines, Southwest and AirTran, offer non-stop service. Southwest offers two daily non-stops Monday through Friday and one each on Saturday and Sunday. AirTran offers one non-stop Monday and Thursday through Sunday.

The new JetBlue flights from Pittsburgh will be on Thursday, Jan. 29, and Friday, Jan. 30, departing at 3:20 p.m. The return flights will be Feb. 2, one departing at 12:55 a.m. and one at 10:55 a.m. They are available for booking today at JetBlue's Web site. Mr. Baldwin said fares will vary depending on demand.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #2
Polamalu43
Team Captain

Member Number: 2665
Default Re: JET BLUE MAKES EXCEPTION FOR STEELER NATION

Kool man, shows how much pull the steeler nation has baby!!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack lambert
Polamalu43 is offline   Reply With Quote