Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter

Member Number: 71
Default Interesting thoughts from Ravens board about Clark's hit ..

//It was a cheap, dirty hit. Ryan Clark is the same guy who hit Wes Welker earlier this season. Of course, every Steeler fan will praise him. I personally would be embarrassed to have guys like Ryan Clark on my team. I hope Ryan Clark never plays a down of football again. //

Hello, Pot meet Kettle ... have ya looked at the Ravens roster? Its a bunch of thugs, who can't stand when a team hits harder than they do. This is like beating a dead horse .. but come on...it's all peachy when your players PUBLICLY express their bounties on our players .... but oh my god STOP THE WORLD when one of your guys goes down!

Ryan Clark led with his shoulder .. Willis McGahee put his head down at the wrong moment. Ryan Clark knocked himself out too. He's a hard hitter ...but youll NEVER see him on the field/sideline celebrating or happy that he knocked you out. That;s what Ray Ray and Terrell Suggs do.

I never want to see a player seriously hurt - but you know? When you put a bounty out on a player, you're asking for trouble! Even if it's just karma!!

That thread just made me so mad!! LOL GO STEELERS!!
SteelersGirlTN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: Interesting thoughts from Ravens board about Clark's hit ..

I've read much worse, let them choke on them bitter grapes.

I'm still laughing at the Titans boards swallowing their loss...

".. this year was as close to perfect as you could ask for. NE not in the playoffs, Indy struggling first half of season and knocked out in 1st round, we got #1 seed for crying out loud and still couldn't do jack when everything was lined up for the taking...and we blew it.....I still want to jab rusty nails in my eyes..."

To me, it's been a perfect Steelers season - all our rivals are having to choke on the Mighty Steelers going to the SB.
That's enough pleasure to last me till next Sunday. ha ha!
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
Sharkissle29
Team President

Member Number: 910

Go to a redskins board and see what you will find. I bet you will find praise, and pissed off fans about letting ryan clark leave.

They are just mad they got beat by us 3 times
Sharkissle29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
Crow-Magnon
Team Captain

Member Number: 9500

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersGirlTN7 View Post
//It was a cheap, dirty hit. Ryan Clark is the same guy who hit Wes Welker earlier this season. Of course, every Steeler fan will praise him. I personally would be embarrassed to have guys like Ryan Clark on my team. I hope Ryan Clark never plays a down of football again. //

Hello, Pot meet Kettle ... have ya looked at the Ravens roster? Its a bunch of thugs, who can't stand when a team hits harder than they do. This is like beating a dead horse .. but come on...it's all peachy when your players PUBLICLY express their bounties on our players .... but oh my god STOP THE WORLD when one of your guys goes down!

Ryan Clark led with his shoulder .. Willis McGahee put his head down at the wrong moment. Ryan Clark knocked himself out too. He's a hard hitter ...but youll NEVER see him on the field/sideline celebrating or happy that he knocked you out. That;s what Ray Ray and Terrell Suggs do.

I never want to see a player seriously hurt - but you know? When you put a bounty out on a player, you're asking for trouble! Even if it's just karma!!

To be fair, it's not every Ravens forum poster.

You and I both know there are goobers on every forum. Here, there and everywhere. That hit was hard, vicious, mind-blowing and 100% legal.

And any true fan of football knows it, no matter what team they support.

Just like they all know that roughing the punter flag was Bo-Gus!!!!!!!!!
Crow-Magnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
AllD
Team Owner

Member Number: 11931

He is the new "Hit Man" in the NFL. He should do a commercial for Tylenol.
AllD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,042 Times in 549 Posts

Quote:

You do have players like that on your team you delusional numb nuts. His name is Terrel Suggs. And Suggs actually, isnt the only one. Bleep the ravens and bleep their fans. Im glad Willis is ok, but other then that, bleep em...
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,203 Times in 2,670 Posts

bart scott hit willie parker in the facemask with the crown of his helmet on a tackle.

nfl network shows it as a top 10 play of the weekend.

how come the ratbird whiners arent complaining about that? probably because their player didnt get knocked the fuhgout.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter

Member Number: 71

Absolutely! The roughing the kicker call was awful! It brought back memories of Joe Nedney in the 2002 playoff game.

Did I mind that it was in our favor? Heck no! I am glad us winning the game didn't hinge on that call. However, after seeing Ben get mugged, pushed down, and just overall harassed all game up to that point with no penalties at all and the atrocious calls on the no TD for Santonio and the rest of that drive, causing us to kick a FG instead of getting a touchdown ... I will ABSOLUTELY take it ...

And, yes, you are also right about every forum having their bad posters. That;s not my point. Whether the fans make bone head posts or not doesn't matter. When your team's players are acting like thugs, throwing bounties out, and celebrating hits that knock out a player (ie, Mendenhall this year), all because they don't like getting hit harder by the opponent, that's the problem I have.

The Steelers/Ravens rivalry has become a bloodbath ... neither team is going to leave the game the way they came into it.
SteelersGirlTN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #9
Godfather
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 547

Quote:
I'd be more embarrassed to have a murderer on my team. But that's just me.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #10
verks36
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 5088

Quote:
Absolutely! The roughing the kicker call was awful! It brought back memories of Joe Nedney in the 2002 playoff game.
Ya i was thinking the exact for once the steelers were on the other end of these bogus calls

xbox live gamertag= NtL doubledooky
I dedicate the 36 at the end of my name to thee Jerome bettis

"Working hard beats talent that doesn't work hard."- Kevin Durrant

IF YOU ARE NOT A STEELERS FAN CLICK HERE
---------------------------------------------------->>>>http://vpoet.net/flash/youare.swf

--------------DA Offical Steelers Soulja Boy Dance----------------------
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-F-9s3vWOXk
verks36 is offline   Reply With Quote