Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 01-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #111
TheSteelCurtain
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 10715
Default Re: OK Steeler Fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbackattack View Post
Why don't all of these Card fans go to their own site. Possibly because noone is there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbackattack View Post
Why don't all of these Card fans go to their own site. Possibly because noone is there?
I have been busting these 2 guys balls a little maybee a lot. but they seem to be good guys. They dont talk shit. They seem to be supportive and informed of their team. And give the steelers credit when its do. Obviously they think their team is gonna win as do all of us. If they wanna support the site and contribute to the board i dont mind.
(not like im the decision maker. just my 2 cents)

Now if they start talking shit or making proposterous statements ill be the first to light a bag of poop on fire at their house. If they were Ratbirds, Bungles or Browns fans i would flame them all day 24/7.

Plus whenever we come back from Tampa with a Six Pack we can say
BOOYAHH REDBIRDS!
TheSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:02 AM   #112
SteelerFanInATL
Team Captain

Member Number: 369
Default Re: OK Steeler Fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82CardsGrad View Post
Look, in my opinion, I came here and was more than respectful and courteous. Even stated how much I respect and honor your team... Thought I would get into some solid football banter. With one or two exceptions, I was wrong...

It's clear to me that you guys simply can't allow for the possibility that this game might be closer than you seem to believe it will be.
You constantly say "you heard this crap before" from Charger fans and the like. That's cool... I'm done and outta here...

I'll be back though after the game, win or lose... Should you guys win, I will give you all the props you deserve. Should the game be a tight one, I will also remind you of what I've said about the Cards... And should we win - well, ban me now!!
All kidding aside - I would have enjoyed the chance to chat about real football topics... Oh well...

Ciao,

Maybe, just maybe this is not the site for you.