Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Steelers Experience

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
TheSteelCurtain
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 10715
Default Camp This Year. KARMA

This is a pretty funny story and my friend just reminded me of it. So i go to latrobe a few times a year and was there opening day this year.

I usually dont bother getting stuff signed that much cause im 26 and feel kinda childish. So i bought a ball and figured i would give it to my little cousin (6yrs old) and if i got lucky maybee get a 2nd stringer to sign it for him or something. (cause i know he is just gonna play with it and not keep it)
But i met up with some kids from where i played pee wee football. They took some of the younger kids out to see practice. And was pointing out technique to them with lineman practicing.

So before i know it i ended up along the ropes in a pretty good spot for Autograph's.

I got Ben, Hines, Casey Hampton, Marvel Smith, Carey Davis and Polamalu on a ball. During all this i kept letting kids in front of me and making sure the players would get them first and eventually lost my spot in line from the mayhem. And a lady behind me was like thats so nice you did that its good Karma. I said well maybee it will give us Karma for a super bowl season. We chuckled and parted ways. I was pumped for the ball and never did give it to my little cousin like intended. He is only 6 he will destroy it.

Now i highly doubt that was why we are here today but i seen the coach of the pee wee team and he reminded me of the story.

Just thought i would share it.
TheSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote