Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-28-2005, 09:27 PM   #11
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: dallas cowboys to miss playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
Cowboys to miss playoffs GOOD! I am a parcells hater. He gets way too much credit if you ask me!
yeah he may get more credit then he deserves but he does know how to draft
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:23 PM   #12
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Man The Tuna couldn't bring em back. Good Work Missing the play Parcels.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:32 PM   #13
Koopa
Living Legend

wel at leastl he got them to the playoffs once, but then cut their franchise qb quincy carter lol.......wtf ever happened to him anyway???
Old 12-29-2005, 11:11 AM   #14
LambertIsGod58
Team President

Member Number: 410

I despise Dallas and Jerry Jones. The way they conducted themselves after Jones took over Dallas. There isn't much I'd feel bad for Dallas. Missing the playoffs sure isn't a reason for me.

"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:42 PM   #15
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Member Number: 679

Im sensing alot of hate in this thread......tsk tsk tsk. It dont matter though Bill used to be a good coach but the way he runs the offense isnt working anymore (Steelers should known its basically the same shit). He has a good eye for talent and as of now thats about it....to have a team as good as we have (you cant really deny it) and to be in danger of not making the playoffs is shit.
hmmmmmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:18 PM   #16
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmmmm
Im sensing alot of hate in this thread......tsk tsk tsk. It dont matter though Bill used to be a good coach but the way he runs the offense isnt working anymore (Steelers should known its basically the same shit). He has a good eye for talent and as of now thats about it....to have a team as good as we have (you cant really deny it) and to be in danger of not making the playoffs is shit.
i know you gonna get mad, and say what i tell you about why you keep responding to me and blah blah blah, but you have the same hate for the steelers, on shoosh, you talked the same kinda shit about us, saying we are gonna lose to the bengals in the playoffs and talkin shit about ben. so i guess my question is why is it tsk tsk tsk when we hate on the cowboys but not a tsk tsk tsk when you hate on the steelers???
Old 12-29-2005, 03:34 PM   #17
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
i know you gonna get mad, and say what i tell you about why you keep responding to me and blah blah blah, but you have the same hate for the steelers, on shoosh, you talked the same kinda shit about us, saying we are gonna lose to the bengals in the playoffs and talkin shit about ben. so i guess my question is why is it tsk tsk tsk when we hate on the cowboys but not a tsk tsk tsk when you hate on the steelers???

There was no shit being talked about Ben I stated what I thought.....he doesnt get a chance to throw that often so there isnt really anything to prove what I thought or discredit it. Dont get talking shit and opinions confused....I said I think the bengals can beat the Steelers at home...opinion no shit talking. I gave my opinion on Bill Parcells earlier...I dont really think I was hating on him I was just stating facts that his shit dont work anymore. Which you can tell because the D is always saving us not the offense

Quote:
I despise Dallas and Jerry Jones.

Cowboys to miss playoffs GOOD!

may actually watch their game next week just to see the disappointment on their face when they miss the playoffs once again. anyone else eagerly anticipating this?

Always nice to the cowpokes do poorly
I dont remember saying anything like this anywhere....you seem to have gotten shit twisted. You need to get your shit straight and dont just type shit out cause I dont give them props left and right to please you. Did I say Ben sucks and I hope he does poorly this year? Did I say I hope the Steelers miss the playoffs just cause I hate them? lets see NO and uhhhhhhh NO. You seem to just interpet shit this way so you can argue. Like when I said Hines looks like a waterhead cause he always smiles even when he gets hit. You seem to have took that as me saying he sucks and couldnt catch if his life depended on it even though im always giving him credit. I hated on the fact that he always smiles but never NEVER on his game.

You dont really seem to know when someone is hating on something..... by me stating that I dont think Bens arm is as good as hes given credit for and then complimenting him on everything else isnt really hating. If I said Ben sucks ass and he cant throw if his life depended on it....well now thats hating. Me saying I think the Bengals can beat the Steelers if theyre playing at home isnt hating either.......Me saying the Steelers suck ass and shouldnt even be close when playing the Bengals is hating.

Dont try and bring up some stupid shit cause I dont think this thread was meant for me and you to argue it was made to hate on the Cowboys for possibly missing the playoffs.

(I dont have time to correct shit that I said twice or misspelled words cause I gots to go so if you dont know what the hell im talking about.......forget you read it)
Old 12-29-2005, 04:48 PM   #18
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmmmm
There was no shit being talked about Ben I stated what I thought.....he doesnt get a chance to throw that often so there isnt really anything to prove what I thought or discredit it. Dont get talking shit and opinions confused....I said I think the bengals can beat the Steelers at home...opinion no shit talking. I gave my opinion on Bill Parcells earlier...I dont really think I was hating on him I was just stating facts that his shit dont work anymore. Which you can tell because the D is always saving us not the offense

I dont remember saying anything like this anywhere....you seem to have gotten shit twisted. You need to get your shit straight and dont just type shit out cause I dont give them props left and right to please you. Did I say Ben sucks and I hope he does poorly this year? Did I say I hope the Steelers miss the playoffs just cause I hate them? lets see NO and uhhhhhhh NO. You seem to just interpet shit this way so you can argue. Like when I said Hines looks like a waterhead cause he always smiles even when he gets hit. You seem to have took that as me saying he sucks and couldnt catch if his life depended on it even though im always giving him credit. I hated on the fact that he always smiles but never NEVER on his game.

You dont really seem to know when someone is hating on something..... by me stating that I dont think Bens arm is as good as hes given credit for and then complimenting him on everything else isnt really hating. If I said Ben sucks ass and he cant throw if his life depended on it....well now thats hating. Me saying I think the Bengals can beat the Steelers if theyre playing at home isnt hating either.......Me saying the Steelers suck ass and shouldnt even be close when playing the Bengals is hating.

Dont try and bring up some stupid shit cause I dont think this thread was meant for me and you to argue it was made to hate on the Cowboys for possibly missing the playoffs.

(I dont have time to correct shit that I said twice or misspelled words cause I gots to go so if you dont know what the hell im talking about.......forget you read it)
so the ppl posting shit about the cowboys in this thread can't have an opinion either????????? you know damn well you are hating if ben was on the cowboys and doing the exact same shit that he is doing with us you'd get pissed everytime talked shit, hell you got pissed when i said bledsoe was younger version of vinny. but anyway i'm done responding to you in this thread cause you'll just right another two page long post that takes you an hour and i don't want you to waste your time on that, you can just sign on to msn if you feel the need to respond with a book

Last edited by Koopa; 12-29-2005 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:03 PM   #19
Ambridge
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 604

I don't mind the Cowboys that much and I'd rather see them get in playoffs instead of those damn Washington Redskins.
I've lived in the DC Metro area for over 20yrs and I have to say that Redskin fans are the epitome of "Fairweather Fans".
Ambridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 07:19 PM   #20
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
so the ppl posting shit about the cowboys in this thread can't have an opinion either????????? you know damn well you are hating if ben was on the cowboys and doing the exact same shit that he is doing with us you'd get pissed everytime talked shit, hell you got pissed when i said bledsoe was younger version of vinny. but anyway i'm done responding to you in this thread cause you'll just right another two page long post that takes you an hour and i don't want you to waste your time on that, you can just sign on to msn if you feel the need to respond with a book

Youre a f****ing idiot you know that? Nowhere did I say I hate the Steelers you idiot.....and thats what I was talking about when I said alot of hate even gave f***ing examples but i guess youre to f***ing dumb to get it. Im being serious you dont need to comment on everything I put tryin to start shit so just quit.

Then you go tryin to act like you would know what people would do. Youre not God.....dont f***ing tell me how I would act cause you really dont know jack s*** about anything. You think you know everything and how people ould act but you dont (now respond telling me how I would act).

Do you call getting pissed explaning shit? Cause I was explaning to you why hes not "A younger version of Vinny"...show me some proof of how I got pissed. Stupid comments cause its also apparent you were dead ass wrong.

Quote:
but anyway i'm done responding to you in this thread cause you'll just right another two page long post that takes you an hour and i don't want you to waste your time on that, you can just sign on to msn if you feel the need to respond with a book
Look at this fool tryin to act like you got the upper hand. Why do you gotta start S*** if youre to p**** to continue. Again like I said youre a fool.....you cant stick to the topic of any thread I post in. Lookin like some stalker....you like me or something? If you do ima let you know now I aint like that so you can leave me alone.