Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Tailgate Party

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-23-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Steelers Fans in Tampa, but no ticket

Then join the Bay Area Black and Gold Club (www.blackandgoldclub.net) at O'Briens which is on Dale Mabry Ave north of the stadium.

From what I've been told is that ESPN will be there and they will be opening the back area and have a tent and 2 big screens.

The inside tables are reserved, but you will surrounded by a bunch of STEELERS NATION FAMILY!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:33 AM   #2
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: Steelers Fans in Tampa, but no ticket

Here's the low down on the festivities:

SUPER BOWL XLIII Tailgate Party
O’BRIEN’S IRISH PUB and THE BAY AREA BLACK AND GOLD CLUB
11744 N Dale Mabry, Tampa, FL (813) 961-4092

All Steeler Fans are welcome to join in the celebration!

Come listen to Scott Paulsen, Mike Logan, and Eddy Crow of ESPN Radio 1250am broadcast live from 3pm-7pmonWednesday, Jan 28th & Friday, Jan 30th – then on SuperBowl Sunday, Feb 1st, from 11am – 1pm capture Mike Logan and Ken Laird at the mics. Check the 1250am website for updates www.espnradio1250.com click on Tampa Tailgate’

Sunday schedule: Party begins at 12pm with Steeler music, games, chipped chop BBQ kielbasa and more Burgh goodies. Steeler family from all around are coming including Representative from the Steel City Mafia www.steelcitymafia.com

**Bay Area Black and Gold Club Members: To assure your reserved game seats YOU MUST BE THERE 1HR BEFORE KICKOFF!!!!!!! OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SEATS!!!!!!

For additional inf contact: Violet Pelc (vimarie.pelc@verizon.net)(813-968-5629) or O’Brien’s

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
fmbartender
Water Boy

Member Number: 12421

The Steeler Nation from Southwest Florida-Fort Myers Beach-is partying at the following:
http://www.supergateii.com/

PS....Trust me on this one....we have been searching for WEEKS on where to party....and this venue seems to be the best available. Stop by the Copper colored Explorer and say hello!
fmbartender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
Frank The Tank
Water Boy

Member Number: 9388

Makes me sad to see Steeler Fans searching for a good party. We were going to have a mega -blow-out a block from the stadium and invite all Fans. But the Gods have denied the Eagles again! Good luck I look forward to seeing you during the regular season.

Eagles Homer
Frank The Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
Cocoa Steeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 12468
Talking Re: Steelers Fans in Tampa, but no ticket

I have family coming down from Pittsburgh and we have rented an RV and a place to park it 2 blocks from the north end of the stadium. We will be tailgating there Thursday through Monday. It is a private car dealership that rents space for all of the games at Tampa Stadium ( Bucs and USF). I'll have a grill, fire pit, 42" HDTV etc. set up. Please stop by if you're in the area. I'm looking forward to taking over the City of Tampa for the Steelers Nation!!

Our exact location is at the corner of N. Cortez Ave. and MLK BLVD. Look for a 3'x5' Steeler flag. Go north on Dale Mabry to MLK then go left or west on MLK. We will be 2 blocks down on the right side.

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO !!!
Cocoa Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
steelerferd
Water Boy

Member Number: 12475

hey cocoa steeler, tell me a little more about this rv space you guys are going to be staying in, please! I live in fort lauderdale, but am from the burgh, and have a bunch of friends flying into town this friday. I rented an rv for the weekend, and we'll be heading over saturday afternoon and staying thru the superbowl festivities. I'd be curious to hear about your plans, as I've never "rv'd" before, and we need to know where we can plant this 30' beast and enjoy this memorable weekend with other steelers fans!

looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks in advance for your help.

GO STEELERS!!!!!
steelerferd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
Cocoa Steeler
Water Boy

Declain McGrory of G&N Auto Sales. 813-909-6794
I just called him and he still has space. Basically it is a parking lot of their auto sales that they rent out for games. They have water and electricity hook ups and as in my last message are pretty close to the stadium. You can e-mail me if you need anymore info. perricj@hotmail.com
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
SteelerCountry
Water Boy

Member Number: 12487

Steelerferd & Cocoa Steeler,

I am a fellow steeler die hard who is now living in Orlando. I moved down here from PA in June. PERFECT TIMING! haha

My friend Anastasia and I are lookin to meet up with some friendly steeler fans for the big game on sunday. Toss the football, play some games, and of course DRINK. Would either of you be welcoming of two fellow fans to your tailgate? We'll bring plenty of booze and some food to the occasion. We're both 24 and excited to see our boys win their 6th ring! LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'd appreciate it!!

Feel free to email me!! Benjaminwjoseph@gmail.com
SteelerCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
Cocoa Steeler
Water Boy

By all means...stop by. We will be in and out checking out the festivities so let me know if you want to meet at a specific time.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
Cocoa Steeler
Water Boy

BTW I was told that WDVE is hosting a party at the Green Iguana in Ybor City Friday night. I'll post more details as I hear.