Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 01-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #21
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Default Re: Flacco bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Dude my post was incredibly complimentary towards your team. How small does your wee-wee have to be for you to get that bent out of shape at my first post??? Go read it again. I had nothing but props for the Steelers and in fact my point was simply that the Steelers were the only team good enough to make the guy look downright bad.

For those of you with some class (and reasonably-sized wee-wees so that you don't get offended to easily) thanks for the input and good luck. For those unfortunate few who are incapable of having a reasonable discussion without throwing out unnecessary barbs so you can feel better about yourselves, give this a shot and perhaps we'll have a collegial chat in the future, once you feel better about things:
Seems to me you're the one who needs to "get over it," and has a need to "feel better about things" as you're the one who came here insinuating that people here were bashing Flacco.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #22
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Relax man. You enjoy the Super Bowl as well, wasn't directed at you or indeed 90% of those who posted.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:04 PM   #23
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Seems to me you're the one who needs to "get over it," and has a need to "feel better about things" as you're the one who came here insinuating that people here were bashing Flacco.
Sorry to come off that way. Was just really impressed with the defensive performance you guys put on and felt like some of the negative comments towards Flacco really diminish what you accomplished.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #24
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Sorry to come off that way. Was just really impressed with the defensive performance you guys put on and felt like some of the negative comments towards Flacco really diminish what you accomplished.
I apologize - I wasn't trying to be snarky either. I think Flacco has a very bright future, and I think he's gonna be a pain for us for the next 12-15 years.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #25
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
I apologize - I wasn't trying to be snarky either. I think Flacco has a very bright future, and I think he's gonna be a pain for us for the next 12-15 years.
Cheers dude.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #26
TheSteelCurtain
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 10715

Quote:
Well if you lose to the Premier Team in your Division 3 times in a season and, the 3rd time being for a trip to the super bowl. You can have a 8,000 yd season and 70 td passes. But you really didnt do SHIT. You didnt do the job that you were hired to do which is win championships. Does anyone talk about how many records brady and moss broke last year. NO they remember them choking in the super bowl.
That was my original post and its true. If you would read the post. You would realize i was making fun of the Patriots more than i ever did flacco. I just looked at his stats and they are not impressive. Against us or the NFL. For your information nothing I or anyone says can diminish the fact that we own the Ravens and are playing in the super bowl while Flacco is golfing. I never ever bashed flacco i just stated the facts. Sorry if you cant accept them.
TheSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:34 PM   #27
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

I for one, feel that Flacco could be the next imitation of Roethlisberger. He's got poise, a good head on his shoulder, a good arm, and can become the leader the ratbirds offense has been missing the last several years.

Anyone, who wants to bash on him, is just hating because he wears purple and plays for the ratbirds. But then again, that's all it takes between these two teams - look at the hate for Hines Ward.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #28
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyychoward86 View Post
Lol he needs to take a hike till the next time the two teams meet. Didn't know raven fans were STILL bawling
??? I am so confused. Dude, read my post! Hardly "bawling" I mean I'm thrilled about our season and was impressed with your defense.

Why do you some of you guys get your hackles up so quickly??? just wanted to talk a little football that's all
Old 01-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #29
TheSteelCurtain
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 10715

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post

Anyone, who wants to bash on him, is just hating because he wears purple and plays for the ratbirds. But then again, that's all it takes between these two teams - look at the hate for Hines Ward.

Exactly.
TheSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:11 PM   #30
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,672 Times in 1,156 Posts

who's flacco..... ........is he the one who got benched for warner ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote