Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-29-2005, 11:24 AM   #11
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: Steelers Vs Browns DVD

It would have been nice to see the slamming during the broadcast. Then we can expose a Classless team's fans.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 11:29 AM   #12
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,961 Times in 4,541 Posts

i started saving them in 93-94. theres alot of games with greg lloyd i wish i had though. still havent seen the tie game between pitt and atl. that ones a classic.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 11:33 AM   #13
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24seven
Hey everyone.. I've compliled a dvd of this awesome game against the Clowns and thought I'd share it with everyone.. I chose to create a torrent file so everyone can share if possible. Will get it going a little quicker.. If your not sure on how to use torrents here is the directions:

First you will need a client.. I use BitComet and you can get it for free at http://www.BitComet.com . Install it then double click the torrent file in the attached zip file. It will open the program and you can choose your save location.. It's 1.38 gigs so make sure you have enough room on your hard drive where you save it to.. If you have a router you will have to open up some ports for it to run faster.. Choose whichever ports you want. Then click Preferences in BitComet and you can choose the port you opened.. It will then download.. and download..and download.. Once the download is complete you will have a folder called VIDEOTS.. You will need to use Nero Burning Rom to burn the files.. You open Nero and choose DVD template then DVD-VIDEO .. then click NEW.. Drag the files inside the folder or just drag the whole folder into the layout.. Just make sure all the files are in the VIDEOTS folder.. Once there in there click burn and your done.. Hope everyone enjoys it.. I included the Smackdown Silverback layed on the Clown on the field as well as a cut of the Larry Foote hit.. The game is from Directv's Shortcuts so there's no timeouts or huddles just plays.. Have fun and share away!!
This just earned you more points.

Old 12-29-2005, 11:35 AM   #14
Brady12
Team Captain

Member Number: 973

Good Job, But I'll pass on watching a 41-0 blowout... thanks anyways ;)
Brady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 11:51 AM   #15
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady12
Good Job, But I'll pass on watching a 41-0 blowout... thanks anyways ;)

Even if the Patriots win 41-0. I'd watch a 41-0 all over again if the Steelers Do so. Which they just did.

Old 12-29-2005, 11:58 AM   #16
Brady12
Team Captain

Member Number: 973

lol I wouldn't watch the Patriots win 41-0 over again either.
Brady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 12:08 PM   #17
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

I thought you would you guys have 3 Vince Lombardi's

Old 12-29-2005, 04:59 PM   #18
redst3
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 480

Tony, I have the tie game.

I transferred all of my games to dvd this summer (except the last half of 2002). Unfortunately, i lost some quality because i didnt know what I was doing until the very end. I love having them on dvd, and I have 3 of the 4 70's superbowls on dvd ( I am missing X).

Glad to know there's another nerd out there like me....and I mean that in a nice way!

:-)
redst3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:53 PM   #19
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,961 Times in 4,541 Posts

i always record all the nascar races too, though i dont necessarily save them all. this season i did cause it was my favorite drivers last season (rusty wallace) i have recorded over alot of good races though like dale earnhardts final victory and richard pettys final race, which also was jeff gordons debut. since earnhardt died i have saved alot more. i have all the victories of all the drivers who have entered nascar since 1999, (stewart, jr. kenseth newman, edwards etc.) although im sure i have recorded over alot of jimmie johnson and t. stewart wins here recently.

one of my favorite steeler games that i have watched alot of is '95 reg season game. its the one where q. coryatt hit kordell stewart harder than he ever been hit before and neil odonnell had 2 td passes in the final 2 minutes of the 1st half and i think 2 more in the final 2 minutes of the game. its been a while. also the browns game in 94 where the defense drove the browns offense back about 40 yds and scored. the longest "drive" i have ever seen by a defense. one guy stepped on chad brown and lloyd, woodson, and green were pissed!

some people think its a bit obsessive, but i like scouting them in the off season. some i have never watched twice (like the losses)
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 07:19 PM   #20
24seven
Starter

Member Number: 525

Nice to see a fellow nascar fan as well.. Sad to see Rusty go.. I'm a Gordon fan.. (hold back your booes please. :P.. ) I as well have taped some mostly just the daytona 500's though. And the Brickyard 400 from last year.. (gordons 4th win there) .. I usually only make dvds of the steelers games when my friends don't come over and watch it on the ticket.. Which lately has been most games as there to lazy and not big enough fans to come over and watch.. The shortcuts are nice and make a nice smaller download for sure.. I can do this on a regular basis if people will be interested.. Either I can create a Xvid or avi (divx) file and it will be about 600-700mb and only be viewable on your computer (some dvd players support this format) or I can wait till Tuesday when they play the shortcuts and record that and make it into DVD.. usually about 1.4 gb in size.. There's currently 4 people downloading this game so speeds should be fairly decent but we need people to share when there done downloading to make it go faster for others.. I have 50kbs upload so the more the better. Anways. use Bitcomet as i stated in the first post.. download that attachment.. Extract it.. double click it.. and it should start on it's own.. It's just that simple.. Have fun!!
24seven is offline   Reply With Quote