Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401
Default The 10 sexiest SB commercials

Quote:
As if things didn't suck enough, the world of men received a tragic blow today when it was announced that the 2009 Lingerie Bowl would be canceled. I guess we're supposed to do more shots of Wild Turkey at halftime rather than watch hot models play football. To help ease the pain, I thought I'd present you with some hot chicks who have been involved in the Super Bowl who have hot body parts. I know your parents are never there for you, so I thought it's the least I could do.

#10 Danica Patrick (Go Daddy) - The fact that she starts fights all the time has to mean good things in the bedroom, right? I'm sorry, I meant to say that she's a really talented race car driver.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#9 Carmen Electra (Ice Breakers Gum) - I get what the Ice Breakers people were going for with this commercial. Everyone wants to chew on Carmen Electra and Carmen has used a lot of ice to further her career.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#8 Farrah Fawcett (Noxema) - Take Farrah Fawcett and put her with Joe Namath and say the word "creamed" a bunch of times and you have yourself some Super Bowl commercial gold.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#7 Candice Michelle (Go Daddy) - The Go Daddy ad campaign really is genius. Whenever I see a big pair of boobs now, it always makes me want to run home and buy some domain names.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#6 Britney Spears (Pepsi) - Britney has almost completely restore her hot Britney status. If she keeps regaining her hotness, maybe she could be in a Nutella Super Bowl commercial next year.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#5 Jessica Simpson (Pizza Hut) - It's too bad Pizza Hut didn't wait until their "PANormous" pizza came out to do a Super Bowl commercial with Jessica She's always been a very PANormous girl.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#4 Cindy Crawford (Pepsi) - What is it about those face moles that drive men crazy? I guess it's the whole third nipple factor.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#3 Kitana Baker & Tonya Ballinger (Miller Lite) - Kitana has gone on to do a lot of work that doesn't require her to wear a lot of clothing. Tonya has gone on to ... well, it was a hot cat fight.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#2 Ali Landry (Doritos) - Ali will forever be known as the "Doritos Girl" and the girl who married A.C. Slater. Those are two things every woman should aspire to.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

#1 Adriana Lima (Victoria's Secret) - Victoria's Secret is our only hope to replace the lingerie element for the 2009 Super Bowl. I think Adriana Lima tackling Alessandra Ambrosio in slow motion should suffice.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

http://manofest.com/index.php?option...mid=1#readmore
So ... now I got your attention, what SB commercials (and I'm not talking about these ones) did u guys really like best? Any kind of SB commercial. If you guys can actually start posting them here, which should help us 2 kill sometime until the game starts on February 1st, right?
Old 01-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
kittenfantastico76
Starter

Member Number: 11856
Default Re: The 10 sexiest SB commercials

Oddly enough... I hate Budweiser beer but I LOVE their commercials with the Clydesdales!!! (I still get misty eyed at the 9/11 one they did).

Apparently they banned a PETA add already from airing during the super bowl, it was basically a bunch of women getting it on with some veggies... very hot... minus the whole humpage of veggies... It was something along the lines of being a vegetarian makes you better in bed... or something like that.

I can't wait to hear more of these... I'm hoping and looking forward to the Manning Bros Double Stuff Commercial - they can't end it w/ the blimp taking out the competition!

Last edited by kittenfantastico76; 01-28-2009 at 01:13 PM.
kittenfantastico76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Kitana turned out to be a serviceable actress. Check out "Incident on Loch Ness" which is a pretty cool spoof of Werner Herzog (and he actually was a more than willing participant).
Old 01-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
Steeler in Carolina
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1634

I like the ones with the monkey's(I'm not even sure of the company) where the guy is working in an office full of monkey's.
Steeler in Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
kittenfantastico76
Starter

Member Number: 11856

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
My top 3 funniest SB commercials:
#3 Bud Lite Weiner Dog Weinernationals
#2 Trunk-Monkey vehicle anti-theft device
#1 Terry Tate the Office Linebacker
YES!!! OFFICE LINEBACKER!!! Those were always my favorites, I used to have them all saved on my computer... ugh they crack me up!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Link please. Hey guys, could you please see if you can fine 'em on youtube.com and post 'em here.