Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 02-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
Sixburgh Baby
Water Boy

Member Number: 12854
Thumbs up AWESOME POST ABOUT SB 43 - MUST READ! - BEST POST EVER

Found this on the Steelers Forum - Dude lights up the world, rips the haters, defends the B&G, almost made me cry - read the whole thing. Best Post Ever.

First off - Hats off to the Cards - Specifically the D for most of the game, Wiz, Grimm, Haley, The Whole Staff, Kurt, Larry and the Offense - and all of the Cards fans who are taking this with class and staying humble, absolutely top notch. Trust me, we know what it's like to be on the other end of this and it sucks, you guys had a great year. God Bless You all...

Now...To the sore losing Cards, Seahawks, Bengals and whoever the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter else fans and Mediatards, specifically Tim Hassselbeck (You effeminate Never Been) hating on the 6 time champs.

It's the ultimate sign of accomplishment and respect to see the hatred, the ignorance and the poor sportsmanship just pour out of these morons. It means your just swimming in envy, jealousy and low self esteem. How much of a bitch do you have to be to start blaming officials for not reviewing a fumble, that WAS A FUMBLE, with three seconds left? How about not letting a three man rush get to your QB With the RING ON THE LINE! WITH THE TROPHY ON THE LINE! WITH HISTORY ON THE LINE! YOU BLEW IT! PERI - profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterIN - ID! YOU BLEW IT!

HOW ABOUT NOT LETTTING AN 90 YARD GAME WINNING DRIVE TAKE PLACE WITH 2 MINUTES AND THIRTY SECONDS LEFT With the RING ON THE LINE! WITH THE TROPHY ON THE LINE! WITH HISTORY ON THE LINE! YOU BLEW IT!

profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter YOU! ON THE GAME WINNING CATCH IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT THREE GUYS ON SANTONIO HOLMES THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED, OH... SORRY, you did have three guys on him. Didn't work. My Bad.

You didn't like some of the calls? Welcome to Life. Welcome to Reality. Welcome to The Show. You Either find a way to have more points than the other guys at the end of the game or you lose. See how heart wrenching - yet - simple that is?

You won your challenges, you got a TD overturned, You got a MOTHER profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING HOLDING CALL IN THE END ZONE FOR A SAFETY ON A THIRD DOWN CONVERSION - HANDING YOU 2 POINTS AND FORCING US TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU - AND YOU STILL profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING LOST! YOU STILL profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING LOST! SHUT THE profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter UP ALREADY!

SOME OF US STEELER FANS SAY WE WOULD BE SORE IF WE LOST - YEAH, OF COURSE - BUT I KNOW STEELER FANS WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WE WOULD HONESTLY LOOK AT ALL OF THE OPPORTUNITIES OUR TEAM HAD, PICK IT APART, WEIGH THE GOOD AND THE BAD AND SIMPLY TIP OUR HATS TO THE WINNERS! WE WON THE DAMNED GAME AND WE'RE STILL FILLING UP THE BOARDS WITH THINGS WE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER...

I'M NOT GONNA LET THEM SAY THE REFS GAVE IT TO US AND THEY SHOULD HAVE REVIEWED ANOTHER profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING PLAY AND USE WORDS LIKE "TAINTED" - profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter THEM - YOU WHAT'S TAINTED - HAVING THE SECOND LONGEST CHANPIONSHIP DROUGHT IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS - ASKE ME - THATS'S profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING TAINTED!

BOTTOM LINE - WE'RE THINKING ABOUT HOW TO GET #7 - YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT MORE WAYS BLAME THE UNIVERS INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING DEFEAT. DON'T WORRY, IF IT GETS TOO BAD YOU CAN ALWAYS HANG YOURSELVES.

Go Steelers.

Sixburgh Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
JEFF4i
Banned

Member Number: 10645
Default Re: AWESOME POST ABOUT SB 43 - MUST READ! - BEST POST EVER

Nice.
JEFF4i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

This person put into words exactly what has been on my mind since the clock struck 0:00 last night, but have been hesitant to say it. Well done!
Old 02-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
SC Steeler Steve
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 12276

Very nice
Old 02-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
Harrison92
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 12701

Well said....very well said.
Harrison92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
Sixburgh Baby
Water Boy

Member Number: 12854

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
This person put into words exactly what has been on my mind since the clock struck 0:00 last night, but have been hesitant to say it. Well done!
Sorry about the profanities - here's the link to it without the censorship.

http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-...num=1233629811

I printed it out and I'm framing it. I sent him an E-mail, waiting to hear back. I want to elect this guy President of Steeler Nation. I just can't write like that - he nailed it.
Sixburgh Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #7
KeiselPower99
Living Legend

Member Number: 8552

profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterIN A RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
SC Steeler Steve
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 12276

profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterin sweet
Old 02-02-2009, 11:23 PM   #9
TampaSteelerFan
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 12183

AWESOME! Somebody send this to the losers (excluding Merrill Hodge of course) at espn and other national outlets who go out of their way to hate on the Steelers. If I hear one more of these blowhards whine and moan about Warner's fumble not being reviewed when it was called correctly in the first place, I'm gonna lose it!

And what about all these backhanded-style compliments Ben is getting from these chumps like Steve Young and other ex-quarterbacks turned announcers? Freaking rediculous man!
TampaSteelerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:42 PM   #10
CaliStillersFan
Starter

Member Number: 11604

Well said, now I don't have to. I can just copy and paste accordingly. :)

To the whiny Cards fans - TWO FINGERS TO YOU ALL!!!

We got Six, and you still have none. Good luck next year without Warner, Boldin, Edge and Dansby. Bidwell is the cheapest owner in the league, he'll never pay them all even though he has 40 million in cap room. The players know it, they got Fitz offering to give back money to keep Boldin. Why would he need to do that? Because he knows Bidwell is a cheap ass? I almost choked when I heard someone try to compare the Bidwell's to the Rooney's. Enjoy your return to mediocrity. I hope you enjoyed this season.
CaliStillersFan is offline   Reply With Quote