Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Bucs

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 28, 1:00 PM
FOX

Old 02-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Hater Articles

People...listen...whatever happens, whatever is written, especially if there is a link associated with it, do NOT click the Link.

The reason these people write Anti-Steeler articles, is to generate Website Hits to get their count up and look like they are being productive to their editor.

Newspapers are cutting staff all over the country. These Hater Article Writers are doing whatever they can to keep their jobs. The Number 1 way to generate hits to your website is to post something Negative about a team that has a Rabid Fan Base and is currently in the Spot Light.

Hence, the "Hater Steelers" Articles popping up. In that latest one, the guy even points out that there were 7 penalties called against the Steelers in the 4th quarter. As if the Refs suddenly decided to "level" the playing field at the most important point in the game.

These people are no different than Mark Madden writing something in the Local Pittsburgh Papers negative about the Penquins or Rooneys. They know, for a fact that writing something Anti-Steeler will generate Hate Mail and Web Site Hits.

The easiest way to deal with these fools, who are so nervous about getting a pink slip any day now, is to Ignore them. Don't click onto their websites, don't respond to them with "comments" on the Webpage. The Editor will see 100 pages of comments and think "my writer is doing his job". When in reality, his "writer" is throwing a desperation Hail Mary down 9 points with 3 seconds left.

Ignore these Fools.

Live the Dream.

We are 6 Time World Champions, and no Article or Bashing of our Beloved Steelers will ever change that.

They could be writing about the San Diego Charger Guy who just got busted with a DUI, but would that really get him website hits? Or how about Phelps smoking a bong? Nope...Steelers Suck, gets way more hits than either of those two stories. Every Single Time.

6 Titles. The hater writers can all Suck It and go deliver pizzas for a living.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12283
Default Re: Hater Articles

Wow...I'd never considered that, but it makes sense to me. Well, in that case, "F the job saving so they pretend to be haters" haters

sig by steelax04
7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419

Great point.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
HughC
Starter

Member Number: 8512

Well, the Phelps story is probably getting more hits (sorry, bad pun) but that's mostly likely non-sports fans primarily.

I do wonder why somebody bothers to post a link and story to a negative story from an obscure site, or from some random blogger at a site like Bleacher Report. When we all respond, even here, it's as if it gives that original poster a sense of accomplishment that he created the week's most commented upon thread. I know that sounds bizarre, but I can't think of any other reason for some of the threads I see.