Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 02-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
PisnNapalm
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1225
Default New Hampshire resolution

http://www.officialwire.com/main.php...6510&catid=823

Quote:
New Hampshire Talks Civil War Against Feds
Op-Ed Contributor

by Hal Turner

NORTH BERGEN, NJ (OfficialWire) 02/11/09

The New Hampshire state legislature took an unbelievably bold step today by introducing a resolution to declare certain actions by the federal government to completely totally void and warning that certain future acts will be viewed as a "breach of peace" with the states themselves that risks "nullifying the Constitution."

This act by New Hampshire is a clear warning to the federal government that they could face being stripped of their power by the States (presumably through civil war)!

The remarkable document outlines with perfect clarity, some basics long forgotten. For instance, it reminds Congress "That the Constitution of the United States, having delegated to Congress a power to punish treason, counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States, piracies, and felonies committed on the high seas, and offences against the law of nations, slavery, and no other crimes whatsoever;. . . . . therefore all acts of Congress which assume to create, define, or punish crimes, other than those so enumerated in the Constitution are altogether void, and of no force;"

Federal gun crime laws? Void. Federal drug crime laws? Void. The gazzillion other federal criminal laws that deal with anything other than the specific enumerated crimes? ALL VOID.

One would think that if any lawyer anywhere in the entire country was worth his salt, all federal criminal trials would have ended years ago. This seems to prove that most lawyers are dullards.

New Hampshire deals a complete death blow to the pending federal hate crimes legislation by pointing out "That, therefore, all acts of Congress of the United States which do abridge the freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, are not law, but are altogether void, and of no force; . . . . ."

Later in the Resolution, New Hampshire makes clear what the feds are now risking if they proceed further: The removal of all powers from the federal government by the States!

Quoting directly from the Resolution:

"That any Act by the Congress of the United States, Executive Order of the President of the United States of America or Judicial Order by the Judicatories of the United States of America which assumes a power not delegated to the government of United States of America by the Constitution for the United States of America and which serves to diminish the liberty of the any of the several States or their citizens shall constitute a nullification of the Constitution for the United States of America by the government of the United States of America. Acts which would cause such a nullification include, but are not limited to:

I. Establishing martial law or a state of emergency within one of the States comprising the United States of America without the consent of the legislature of that State.

II. Requiring involuntary servitude, or governmental service other than a draft during a declared war, or pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

III. Requiring involuntary servitude or governmental service of persons under the age of 18 other than pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

IV. Surrendering any power delegated or not delegated to any corporation or foreign government.

V. Any act regarding religion; further limitations on freedom of political speech; or further limitations on freedom of the press.

VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition; and

That should any such act of Congress become law or Executive Order or Judicial Order be put into force, all powers previously delegated to the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States shall revert to the several States individually."

I have reported on this blog for quite some time that we here in the United States are heading toward Civil War. Many of you told me I was a nut for thinking that.

The simple fact is that we are long overdue for another Rebellion in this nation and I heartily endorse the idea of having one again very soon; preferably starting THIS year!

We must stop our federal government dead in its tracks because it is out of control and very dangerous. If stopping them means attacking them and destroying them by force, then so be it.

Read the full New Hampshire Resolution directly from the State Government website.
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legi...9/HCR0006.html <===Full resolution text here.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: New Hampshire resolution

I think I may have just found a State to Love and move to. It gets cold up there though, I wonder if I can get this going in Arkansas! HELLS BELLS YEAH!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,928 Times in 1,836 Posts

Things that make you go hmm. Civil war? The Civil War with Abe Lincoln, that of course was white. Now, we have a black pres who may start a new civil war and thinks he's the new Abe Lincoln. Where's the irony in that?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #4
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

"The simple fact is that we are long overdue for another Rebellion in this nation and I heartily endorse the idea of having one again very soon; preferably starting THIS year!

We must stop our federal government dead in its tracks because it is out of control and very dangerous. If stopping them means attacking them and destroying them by force, then so be it."

While I agree with the general text of this resolution, and feel that the Fed. Gov't has overstepped it's bounds with the American peoples personal liberties since the early 1900's and that the States should be more in control of the laws they impose, I am not for talk of civil war(at least not anytime in the near future). It would have to take a lot for me to ever think that people should "pick up their guns and revolt", and I don't think the Fed. Gov't has overstepped that boundary...yet.

What I think gets lost in some peoples minds who feel that a revolution is long overdue is that the American people are given a chance of peaceable revolution every 4 years. It's just unfortunate that this form of revolution has become somewhat tainted by the two party system. Most people will not look outside of Democratic or Republican candidates to choose who they vote for. They will often times simply vote based on party colors. This is not the fault of the government or politicians, they simply feed off of this knowledge. There are a lot of people who just need to take the time to learn the stances of each individual candidate before they make a choice. Many men (and women) fought and died for our right as American people to vote and to change the people running the system when we are not happy with how things are going.

There is no need to violently revolt against the government, revolt can take place simply by educating people and by people becoming more willing to be educated. We cannot change how the government is run until the American people are willing to look in the mirror and realize the role they've played in allowing the government to take away their liberties.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #6
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

Wow. I can only hope it's a peaceful resolution if it does come to pass...as I'm in the military...and this will prove to be very difficult times.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

There isn't going to be any violence...this is just rhetoric and a little grandstanding.

But it's INTERESTING rhetoric and WORTHY grandstanding.

I'm curious to see how this all shakes out. I expect some other states to join in, like the Dakotas and such.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #9
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,928 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Can anybody say Fairness Doctrine? They're trying to reinstate it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #10
IronFan
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 12380

This is the greatest thing I have heard in my lifetime.

If I could get the Steelers to follow me I would move.
IronFan is offline   Reply With Quote