Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-04-2006, 05:40 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,925 Times in 4,522 Posts
Default tom brady whining again about "no respect"

whats new? pretty crappy that after 3 sb victories he still needs to play the "no respect card" to get up for the game. shut up and play football.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 05:50 PM   #2
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: tom brady whining again about "no respect"

Stop
Old 01-04-2006, 06:02 PM   #3
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

First we had to hear about Teddy Brushci coming back for a week straight on ESPN.

Then we get to hear about Bill Belichick's father passing away for a week straight on ESPN.

Don't give me this "we don't get enough attention and respect" B.S. Give me a break, If they are not on ESPN, they are on ESPN2, If they are not on ESPN2 they are on FSN. If Tom farts we get to hear about it for a week straight. If Brushchi's kid has a cold we hear about it for a week.

Tommy, do us all a big favor........Stop your moaning. It's annoying and it's getting old. If you want to be known as a great QB who has won three Super Bowls for a bandwagon fanbase, that's great. If you want to be known as a great QB who has won three Super Bowls for a bandwagon fanbase who was also known as a moaning little girl, that's also great. Your choice Tommy girl.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

10-6 (with only 3 victories against winning teams as of the end of the season)in the worst division in football, and throwing the last game to avoid playing the "comer" opponent is not cause for respect, so, yeah, he's right...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:16 PM   #5
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

I don`t agree with Tom Brady on disrepect. Some of the NFL commentators, and so called analyst. have been poiting out the Pats slow start, which is true, no arguement there. And to the pats having so many injuries, can`t argue that! This usually means no post season for most teams. But the Pats were`nt your average team coming into the season, they were better than most. I think the announcers are just pointing out, what we already know. And it would be tough for the Pats win again with all the injuries. I hear almost everyone on T.V., the internet, magazines, radio etc. Saying that Tom Brady will go down as one of the best ever. How is that disrespectful?
Old 01-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #6
tony hipchest
Supporter

the guys on pti called him and his comments "low" noting how just about all the media is slowly but surely hopping right back on the bandwaggon and how he has been mentionned for MVP by many. so what does rodney harrison say on the budweiser hotseat?

that he still doesnt think they have had the respect they deserve during their sb runs. is he freaking kidding me or is he just deaf, dumb, and blind. the media has been on these guys nuts for 4 years.

they really come off as whiny little girls. like the 3 rings aint enough. inferiority complex at its finest. shut up and play ball! (oh wait he cant)

trully a group of classy players
Old 01-04-2006, 06:58 PM   #7
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

I have to say im sick of Tom Brady and his constant whining also - no respect this...no respect that.

I like what he has done for us in past games...sure I do....but its getting to the stage where he is becoming a liability for the team - making us the target of message boards for rival teams.

I am hoping that maybe Cassell can be groomed into his successor - hopefully for next year , the year after that the absolute latest.

If you ask me - all this whining has taken the shine right off of his so called 'acheivements' - 3 SB's...so what?

Its a team game and the sooner this bum Brady realises it the better - im hoping he may still have some trade value and we can try for someone more classy like Joey Porter.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:18 PM   #8
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
I have to say im sick of Tom Brady and his constant whining also - no respect this...no respect that.

I like what he has done for us in past games...sure I do....but its getting to the stage where he is becoming a liability for the team - making us the target of message boards for rival teams.

I am hoping that maybe Cassell can be groomed into his successor - hopefully for next year , the year after that the absolute latest.

If you ask me - all this whining has taken the shine right off of his so called 'acheivements' - 3 SB's...so what?

Its a team game and the sooner this bum Brady realises it the better - im hoping he may still have some trade value and we can try for someone more classy like Joey Porter.

NM
we would NEVER give up porter for him. i see more upside in cassell,
after all he knows how to keep his mouth shut. thats a start. hes a hell of alot cheaper and the savings could be used to re-sign ty law next season. i really dont think 'chick will kick brady out of the proverbial bed though. maybe when bill jr. pulls a parcells and retires after this season the pats can dump big mouth brady. (belichick can always be resurrected as the cowboys coach)

wow! that felt good! lol
Old 01-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #9
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past

NM
Hey is that a knock on Porter? LOL LB never did equal CLASS! And I wouldn`t want it to.

LITP Rep points for you! It takes a heluva man to stand up against your QB, the way you did. In all honesty, is it the team brady is really talking about, or does he really feel that he is not respected? I really can`t say I pay to much attention to Brady`s whining, I do respect his game. I can`t stand Joe Theesman, Not Thiesman, because I always thought he was to whiny, and I,I,I,me,me,me!
Old 01-04-2006, 07:36 PM   #10
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

I respect his talent, but the crying is a total turn off.