Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 02-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
steelerdave1969
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12338
Default Sports Anger Management 4 Me!!

My wife and I went out for dinner and a movie on this past saturday, Valentines Day which is our anniversary as well (3rd) After dinner we went to see Friday The 13th Movie. As we had to stand in line with my Steelers coat on a guy from behind me decided he was gonna try to give me a hard time. The guy looked to be around early 20's and kind of bulky. A little bigger than myself and younger by about 15 or so years.
The guy started by saying to one of his friends " the Steelers just got lucky when they won their 6th super bowl anyway" and they all laughed and I turned to look at the jokester and he looked dead serious at me and kind of give me a smirky smile. I just kind of smirked back at him and thought I would leave it alone, but then he said " did ya hear me boy?.." So, I turned to him and said kind of smirkin' at him yeh..yeh..yeh.. whatever. He came back and said.. " ah.. must be a begginner fan aint ya?.. and kind of giggled with his 2 friends. As I looked a litttle closer to the Boy, he had a Cowboys hat on. I simply told him that I had been a Steelers longer than he had been a live, he just smiled and said yeh right... The coat that I had on had a trademark year on it from 1981 and I told him I bet I had had my coat longer than he has been alive, he just smile and said yeh right again... I took my coat off and showed him the tag. He Never said another word to me, but I couldnt resist. I ask him how long he had been a Cowboys fan and he said since right before Troy Aikman retired, and I asked him.. " can you remember the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?..." and he said just leave me alone... I called him a little Cowboy Punk and went on into the movie laughing at and around him...
My Wife Told Me That I Was Gonna Have To Take Some Anger Management Classes Soon Before Football Started Back In September...
Tell Me, What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoes?...

Old 02-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
NJarhead
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter

Member Number: 1932
Thanked 3,150 Times in 1,323 Posts
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Sports Anger Management 4 Me!!

Punched him in the face right after he called me "boy."

I think you did fine.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
SteelCurtain7
Starter

Member Number: 10885
Default Re: Sports Anger Management 4 Me!!

Clownboys fans...they can dish it out, but they can't take it. Classless goons.
SteelCurtain7 is offline   Reply With Quote