Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #11
KeiselPower99
Living Legend
 
KeiselPower99's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkersburg West Virginia
Posts: 3,583
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8552
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

Screw the muslims and all their BS. How do they separate the levels of murder???They dude cut his wifes head off shouldnt that be the top level??
__________________
]
KeiselPower99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
Polamalu Princess
Living Legend
Supporter
 
Polamalu Princess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Steeler Town
Posts: 3,046
Gender: Female
Member Number: 7120
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Beheading

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 View Post
Screw the muslims and all their BS. How do they separate the levels of murder???They dude cut his wifes head off shouldnt that be the top level??
Top level - YES! This is just sick and not what God would ever approve.
__________________
Polamalu Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #13
Hapa
Banned
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 971
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8230
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

I can't believe you guys are so openly prejudice against Muslims. You may not (or you might, how the hell do I know) know that many Muslims personally, because they are just like anyone else.

It seems so ignorant, old-fashioned, and KKK-like to say, things like "Screw the muslims and all their BS", "I don't like or trust ANY Muslim", "The Muslim religion, as a whole scares me." (all of which are quotes from this thread)

I understand that for those of you that live in Pittsburgh, there is not as much diversity there as a lot of other places, but Muslims I know are no different than us. You talk about them like they're a different species than us.

It just seems so ignorant to put them all together into one category. We talk about not fixing mistakes from the past, but a lot of you seem as out rightly racist as white people were to blacks (and most other races) in the 19th century and before. Didn't it horrify you when you learned in school about the things that blacks, Native Americans, and other minorites went through? Every new race that comes into America has to go through it, it's ridiculous that some of us never learn.

But I'm 16... what the hell do I know better than you guys right?
Hapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #14
Godfather
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,140
Member Number: 547
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu Princess View Post
I found this very upsetting. Interesting that it has not made national headlines.
It hasn't?? Then why did I already know about it, seeing as how I never read Buffalo news?
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #15
T&B fan
Bench Warmer
 
T&B fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: snow bound in NY
Posts: 365
Gender: Male
Member Number: 9959
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

whos God has killed more ????ours , theres ,or was it the other one ...

Dino 6 Rings
You realize this is Part of the Culture of this Relgion right?


yes all relgion at one time or another ...
__________________
T&B fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #16
JEFF4i
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 776
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10645
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa View Post
I can't believe you guys are so openly prejudice against Muslims. You may not (or you might, how the hell do I know) know that many Muslims personally, because they are just like anyone else.

It seems so ignorant, old-fashioned, and KKK-like to say, things like "Screw the muslims and all their BS", "I don't like or trust ANY Muslim", "The Muslim religion, as a whole scares me." (all of which are quotes from this thread)

I understand that for those of you that live in Pittsburgh, there is not as much diversity there as a lot of other places, but Muslims I know are no different than us. You talk about them like they're a different species than us.

It just seems so ignorant to put them all together into one category. We talk about not fixing mistakes from the past, but a lot of you seem as out rightly racist as white people were to blacks (and most other races) in the 19th century and before. Didn't it horrify you when you learned in school about the things that blacks, Native Americans, and other minorites went through? Every new race that comes into America has to go through it, it's ridiculous that some of us never learn.

But I'm 16... what the hell do I know better than you guys right?
No no, they are correct. I'm certain that almost every single Muslim, all 1.5 billion of them, are untrustworthy.

Oh, and yes some of the Qur'an is violent, and some of it isn't. Y'know, like the Bible.
JEFF4i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #17
Polamalu Princess
Living Legend
Supporter
 
Polamalu Princess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Steeler Town
Posts: 3,046
Gender: Female
Member Number: 7120
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Beheading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
It hasn't?? Then why did I already know about it, seeing as how I never read Buffalo news?
Sorry, I just did not see it in the major news headlines.
__________________
Polamalu Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #18
Hapa
Banned
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 971
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8230
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF4i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa
I can't believe you guys are so openly prejudice against Muslims. You may not (or you might, how the hell do I know) know that many Muslims personally, because they are just like anyone else.

It seems so ignorant, old-fashioned, and KKK-like to say, things like "Screw the muslims and all their BS", "I don't like or trust ANY Muslim", "The Muslim religion, as a whole scares me." (all of which are quotes from this thread)

I understand that for those of you that live in Pittsburgh, there is not as much diversity there as a lot of other places, but Muslims I know are no different than us. You talk about them like they're a different species than us.

It just seems so ignorant to put them all together into one category. We talk about not fixing mistakes from the past, but a lot of you seem as out rightly racist as white people were to blacks (and most other races) in the 19th century and before. Didn't it horrify you when you learned in school about the things that blacks, Native Americans, and other minorites went through? Every new race that comes into America has to go through it, it's ridiculous that some of us never learn.

But I'm 16... what the hell do I know better than you guys right?
No no, they are correct. I'm certain that almost every single Muslim, all 1.5 billion of them, are untrustworthy.

Oh, and yes some of the Qur'an is violent, and some of it isn't. Y'know, like the Bible.
It really is crazy that they're so racist and not ashamed of it. They're saying they would never like or trust anyone once they found out they were Muslim.

I'm sure they hear about racism from other people and think to themselves "I'm not racist". They should realize they are extremely racist.

Polamalu Princess saw my post and didn't reply to it. She'll probably reply now that I'm calling her out.
Hapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #19
KeiselPower99
Living Legend
 
KeiselPower99's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkersburg West Virginia
Posts: 3,583
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8552
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

Correct me if Im wrong but didnt Muslims hijack some planes and fly them into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon??? They are not tolerate of any religion but theres and we are supposed to ignore them doing crazy $hit like this??? Im not a racist. If someone is told by their crazy ass god to murder you then I think you should be a lil intolerate of them.
__________________
]
KeiselPower99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #20
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,416
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 786 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Beheading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa View Post
It really is crazy that they're so racist and not ashamed of it. They're saying they would never like or trust anyone once they found out they were Muslim.

I'm sure they hear about racism from other people and think to themselves "I'm not racist". They should realize they are extremely racist.

Polamalu Princess saw my post and didn't reply to it. She'll probably reply now that I'm calling her out.
I think you need to pull your head out and learn what "racism" actually means before you call anyone out for being so. Islam is a RELIGION, not a RACE. Learn the difference.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts