Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Mags87
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12016
Default Seahawks still crying

i went to Vegas this past week (running away from the damn flood) and since its the desert, i was walkin around in shorts. i have a Steelers emblem tatooed on my right calf and i was surprised with all the seasquawk fans calling me a cheater. kinda ridiculous i thought
Old 04-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
KeiselPower99
Living Legend

Member Number: 8552
Default Re: Seahawks still crying

At least the Cards fan aint doing that crap yet.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
Havik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 8843

The 21-0 ass whooping they got in 2007 should have shut them up, but Seahawk fans apparently don't know how to move on. It's easier for them to make excuses rather than accept that they lost and judging from last years 4-12 record probably won't be seeing another Super Bowl for quite some time, if ever.
Havik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

The funny thing about it is the game wasn't even close. SB XL was one sided. There were a couple of close calls that went our way, but they weren't bad calls they were close calls.

If I remember correctly, we were kneeling out the clock inside the red zone up 21-10. We could have tacked on even more points at the end. I believe their only TD came on a bad pick by Ben that put them in great position just before half time.

Since their offense only scored 3 points on their own, I would like to know how exactly they planned on scoring at least 2 more TD's to win, with or without the REF's help.

And even if they did, we wouldn't have been running out the clock in the red zone at the end, we would have been scoring again.

Maybe their team should have shown up to play, instead of complaining about the officiating. I would almost have a little sympathy if it was one obvious blown call that cost them in a tight game, but come on. It was a no contest. TKO.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter

Member Number: 10438

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 View Post
At least the Cards fan aint doing that crap yet.
Oh yes they are.

"It wasn't a catch. His feet weren't down. The Steelers bought the refs. You cheated."

Whine, Whine, Whine etc. etc. etc.

I hear that crap all the time from the ignorant Turdnial fans.
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #6
Godfather
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 547

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
The funny thing about it is the game wasn't even close. SB XL was one sided. There were a couple of close calls that went our way, but they weren't bad calls they were close calls.

If I remember correctly, we were kneeling out the clock inside the red zone up 21-10. We could have tacked on even more points at the end. I believe their only TD came on a bad pick by Ben that put them in great position just before half time.

Since their offense only scored 3 points on their own, I would like to know how exactly they planned on scoring at least 2 more TD's to win, with or without the REF's help.

And even if they did, we wouldn't have been running out the clock in the red zone at the end, we would have been scoring again.

Maybe their team should have shown up to play, instead of complaining about the officiating. I would almost have a little sympathy if it was one obvious blown call that cost them in a tight game, but come on. It was a no contest. TKO.
Butbutbut...every time they made a big play they got flagged. It's irrelevant that every time they made a big play they committed a blatant penalty.

Refresher: Their favorite whines are the offensive pass interference call and the holding call on Locklear. The OPI call wiped out a touchdown and they settled for a field goal....but OPI was a point of emphasis that year and they should have known it by the Super Bowl. The holding call was not only blatant, but they had another lineman with two fistfuls of Casey Hampton's jersey. Even the pro-Seasquawk announcers said "That's gonna get called every time." The holding call wiped out a first and goal and led to Ike's interception which led to the gadget play so the holding call cost Seattle the game. Too bad for them it was the right call so they should blame themselves and not the refs.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #7
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaSteeler View Post
Oh yes they are.

"It wasn't a catch. His feet weren't down. The Steelers bought the refs. You cheated."

Whine, Whine, Whine etc. etc. etc.

I hear that crap all the time from the ignorant Turdnial fans.
The same "loyal fans" that needed two extensions by the NFL to sell enough tickets to avoid a local TV blackout of a home playoff game, I presume?
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #8
MaidenIndiana
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10557
My Mood: Twisted

Let em cry! What... do they really think that if they cry long and hard enough we'll give them the Lombardi trophey????? YEAH RIGHT
MaidenIndiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
KitsapSteve
Water Boy

Member Number: 12814

I have to say I live in the greater Seattle area, Being a pure blooded-Bleed Black and Gold, These Sea-Chicken Fans have severe issues, Every sports team but the new Soccer team SUCK...And when it comes to SB XL wow, they cant get over it, but this season, for me was a laugher for me, watching these Sea-Chicken Fans crawl into their holes,, crying,, so once again we make it to Super Bowls Sea-Chicken ,, start over....
KitsapSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #10
CPanther95
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 11672

They had one season. They shot their wad, and they know it's going to be a long time before they get another chance.

Let 'em whine. I'll be happy when fans from all NFC teams can whine that we stole a championship from them.