Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 03-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #11
STEELtownHAVOX
Starter

Member Number: 6464
Default Re: Source: Cutler wants to be traded

i saw this this moring....kinda shocked me but i forgot that their new HC is mcdaniels....makes since but Cutler is in a whole other league than cassel. though cassel did better than i thought he would, he could be a real good qb in the league.
STEELtownHAVOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #12
lilyoder6
locked behind Xanax bars

Member Number: 2568

so basically cutler is going to start acting like LJ and start bitching bout the organization...

Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy ~ Ben Franklin
Freedom: some use it, Everyone enjoys it, A few defend it.
lilyoder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #13
jcdavey08
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 10222

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneForTheToe View Post
Well, we were talking about on the field. And in my opinion Rivers has acted like a punk on the field. Yes, he dfidn't seem as bad this season(although I know I wasn't on the field so I can't say he didn't say anything all season), but, in any case, I need to see a couple of more "non-punkish" acting seasons to be convinced.

As far as Rivers "being so good and having alot of wins," check back when one of those wins comes with a ring.
won't happen till they get rid of forcing LT down everyone's throats, pitt knows you need balance on O to win a superbowl, not a dan marino with no running game, or a superstar rb hogging up all the plays.

it's pretty much a team game, and pitt knows that, that's why they have 2 superbowls recently.....san diego has to learn that.
jcdavey08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:13 PM   #14
jcdavey08
Draft Prospect

you can tell who the people are on this board who A. have diabetes, B. know someone who has diabetes, C. don't give two shits about diabetes and know their football

haha
Old 03-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #15
steelreserve
Goatse + Tubgirl = $$$

Member Number: 1976

waaaaaahhh!!

This will probably pass in time. Cutler's still under contract for three or four more years, and about half of his deal is incentives. So when the season comes around, he'll figure out pretty quickly that sitting there bitching is not going to do him any good.

Eventually, the Broncos will just be glad they didn't win the Matt Cassel un-sweepstakes, where the winner gets a $40 million shit sandwich. Mmmmmm.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #16
jcdavey08
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
waaaaaahhh!!

This will probably pass in time. Cutler's still under contract for three or four more years, and about half of his deal is incentives. So when the season comes around, he'll figure out pretty quickly that sitting there bitching is not going to do him any good.

Eventually, the Broncos will just be glad they didn't win the Matt Cassel un-sweepstakes, where the winner gets a $40 million shit sandwich. Mmmmmm.
yeah cassell is just a system qb who will fail outside of NE's system, like everyone does who isn't named asante samuel

still, cutler's a huge douchebag who believes in his talent rather than work ethic, and tries to force his game and always falters down the stretch

i'm not concerned with denver at all until they get a winner at qb

i'm looking forward to sd meeting pitt again in the playoffs , i just hope merriman's not broken, and we've gotten rid of LT's aged ass by then lol
Old 03-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #17
Blitzburgh_Fever
Starter

Member Number: 7228

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdavey08 View Post
you can tell who the people are on this board who A. have diabetes, B. know someone who has diabetes, C. don't give two shits about diabetes and know their football

haha

How bout "D. like to see proof of criticisms"? You cite his lack of a work ethic. You know the guy does his blood tests after every offensive drive to make sure he can keep playing football, right? I don't know a damn person with diabetes myself, but I am a medical student. I can tell you type 1 diabetes can be incredibly debilitating. If he had a crappy work ethic, he wouldn't be dealing with this and playing professional football. But I forgot, he's a trashy player. Who has had no performance issues (that weren't caused by diabetes), no on-field problems, and no off-field problems. Rivers has a loud mouth, cursed at players and fans repeatedly. If anyone is going to be called trashy, it's Rivers. Please, next time you want to act like your ideas are founded on truths, actually know what you're talking about.

The guy has every right to be upset with his new coach, Cutler completely endorsed McDaniels despite being a "Shanahan guy", and McDaniels takes a dump on him. You don't offer to trade your Top 10 QB for what is, still, a relatively unproven player. But I guess Cutler should've just stayed on the team and waited until next year, when McDaniels wants to trade him for the next ex-Patriot buzz player.
Blitzburgh_Fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #18
Blitzburgh_Fever
Starter

Member Number: 7228

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdavey08 View Post
still, cutler's a huge douchebag who believes in his talent rather than work ethic, and tries to force his game and always falters down the stretch
I already responded to the work ethic part, but the guy has been in the league two years, and in no way di he falter down the stretch. The Broncos had no defense, and gave up an average of 28 points a game, with Cutler throwing around 40 times a game. The guy is obviously no Marino, but don't act like he's at all responsible for the reason they went 8-8. If they had any semblence of a balanced team, it would've likely been the Broncos we played in the playoffs.
Blitzburgh_Fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:41 AM   #19
jcdavey08
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh_Fever View Post
How bout "D. like to see proof of criticisms"? You cite his lack of a work ethic. You know the guy does his blood tests after every offensive drive to make sure he can keep playing football, right? I don't know a damn person with diabetes myself, but I am a medical student. I can tell you type 1 diabetes can be incredibly debilitating. If he had a crappy work ethic, he wouldn't be dealing with this and playing professional football. But I forgot, he's a trashy player. Who has had no performance issues (that weren't caused by diabetes), no on-field problems, and no off-field problems. Rivers has a loud mouth, cursed at players and fans repeatedly. If anyone is going to be called trashy, it's Rivers. Please, next time you want to act like your ideas are founded on truths, actually know what you're talking about.

The guy has every right to be upset with his new coach, Cutler completely endorsed McDaniels despite being a "Shanahan guy", and McDaniels takes a dump on him. You don't offer to trade your Top 10 QB for what is, still, a relatively unproven player. But I guess Cutler should've just stayed on the team and waited until next year, when McDaniels wants to trade him for the next ex-Patriot buzz player.
cursed? lol shows how much you know
Old 03-02-2009, 04:54 AM   #20
pittsburghp8baller
Head Coach
Supporter

Location: In A Place Where There Is No Other Hockey Fans!!!!!!
Member Number: 5365

i dont see has him whinning, he jus wants out of a place that tried and screw him over. I know for dam sure i wouldnt want to play for a guy who would rather have a one-year wonder than me.
pittsburghp8baller is offline   Reply With Quote