Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-07-2006, 01:56 PM   #21
SteelR1
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 512
Default Re: Marcus Vick kicked out at VT.

Good Job VT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2006, 02:03 PM   #22
SalukiSteelers
Starter

Location: Live in Carbondale, IL, USA, home of the SIU Salukis.
Member Number: 844

The best part about the Vick thing is a quote I saw on ESPN, last night. Instead of man-ing up and admitting he was a jerk and apologizing for his brutal behavior while at VT, Vick said (and I'm paraphrasing)this about getting kicked off the team: "I don't really care. I'll just go to next level, baby." Wow, this guy just doesn't get it, does he? It makes me wonder if he even gets drafted.
SalukiSteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:08 PM   #23
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

He will probably by the Ravens or Raiders lol
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:27 PM   #24
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,215 Times in 2,675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalukiSteelers
The best part about the Vick thing is a quote I saw on ESPN, last night. Instead of man-ing up and admitting he was a jerk and apologizing for his brutal behavior while at VT, Vick said (and I'm paraphrasing)this about getting kicked off the team: "I don't really care. I'll just go to next level, baby." Wow, this guy just doesn't get it, does he? It makes me wonder if he even gets drafted.
its not like he wanted to stay in school for an education. hes looking for a winning lottery ticket and thats it. if that means playing a game for 5-10 years im sure hes happy with that but he just dont seem like the type of person who is looking at getting a job and a career after football as an option. life is pretty much an ongoing party for him.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:28 PM   #25
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992

hes not even all that good so he'll get his when 5 years from hes flippin burgers
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 04:03 PM   #26
SalukiSteelers
Starter

Location: Live in Carbondale, IL, USA, home of the SIU Salukis.
Member Number: 844

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
its not like he wanted to stay in school for an education. hes looking for a winning lottery ticket and thats it. if that means playing a game for 5-10 years im sure hes happy with that but he just dont seem like the type of person who is looking at getting a job and a career after football as an option. life is pretty much an ongoing party for him.
Oh yeah, I know that guy wasn't there for the ed-ja-ma-ca-shun, but he still should be bright enough to know how to fake it to the media. America eats up false contrition and sincerity and if Vick's IQ was equal to his jersey number, he'd know that. What, he can't ask his brother for advice on how to deal with stuff? The dude is a doofus, hipchest, and if he can't fake it any better than that, he better be one heck of a QB.

NFL teams will give jerks a shot -- see Lawrence Phillips, Maurice Clarett, the goofball woman beater from the Dolphins (Cecil the Diesel??) -- but they'll only put up with it if the good exceeds the garbage. With this guy, the Dumpster lid is overflowing and there's no recycleables in site.

It's not like he's ever done anything other than have the same father as Mike. Other than that, he's had a terribly disappointing college career and an even more reprehensible sense of self-control and responsibility to his name, his coach and team, the university he represents and its fans, and, finally, to himself. Next level?!? Not with the way he's going.

Any takers that he DOESN'T fail his urinalysis before the draft?
SalukiSteelers is offline   Reply With Quote