Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Beerfish
Water Boy

Member Number: 4989
Default 2009 NFL mock draft creator...

Beerfish's 2009 NFL Mock Draft Creator Spreadsheet is once again available this year. I've created one of these each of about the past three years near draft time. Some posters on this site will remember it from previous years.

Features:

- List of over 350 draft eligible players ranked by an average of surveys from various draft lists and mocks on the web.

- Searchable by position.

- Team offensive and defensive statistical rankings from the previous year. (Helps you know in which area a team might be weak.)

- Results of the NFL combine.

- Full draft position listing. (Any trades from here on in of course and the sheet will have to be updated. Also compensatory picks have not been announced yet. When they do announce the compensatory picks the spreadsheet will be updated.)

- Easy to use, just type a number beside the player name and it fills out the mock draft sheet for you. You can filter the mock draft sheet to show only your team and thus do a mock for just your team if you desire.

I'm just an NFL fan (of the NY Jets....don't hold that against me.) who creates this thing each year so there is no charge or anything. Quite a few people from various fan forums have found this useful so each year I make a post offering it up to anyone who may want it. In the past I have emailed the spreadsheet to people but that became a bit
too labor intensive due to the number of people requesting it so this year Ive put it up on a free file sharing site where it is available for download. Here is the link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/90323572...ftCreator.html

Hopefully the moderators won't disapprove of me posting this, if so they can feel free to pm me if this post is not appropriate.

Good drafting!
Beerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
steelerdave1969
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12338
Default Re: 2009 NFL mock draft creator...

Has anyone tried this download yet? Let me know, I am just skeptical about trying different things like in the fact that I am afraid to get something bad on my puter..
Old 03-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Give It To Abercrombie
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 8199

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerdave1969 View Post
Has anyone tried this download yet? Let me know, I am just skeptical about trying different things like in the fact that I am afraid to get something bad on my puter..
I have not tried it but he's posted it here in the past and no one blasted him for any viruses, bugs, etc....

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=23766
Old 03-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,242 Times in 1,803 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerdave1969 View Post
I am afraid to get something bad on my puter..

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
Beerfish
Water Boy

Always a legitimate concern. I virus scan before I send it up to the server for download and they indicate that they also automatically scan it on that download site. Regardless, a person should always do a scan of any file they download from the internet as a precaution.

Also the spreadsheet has a number of macros just for moving around the various worksheets more easily but you do not have to use them so if you do not want to enable macros you can still use the sheet.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
Beerfish
Water Boy

Here is a link to the final version of the spreadsheet which now includes the compensatory picks.

http://www.4shared.com/file/94704624...ftCreator.html
Old 03-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #7
ER_11
Water Boy

Member Number: 13143

I can vouch for this spreadsheet. Beer posts it every year on "the other forum he posts at". I downloaded it this year with no problems.

And it is a work of art. Anyone interested in doing a mock draft should check this thing out.
ER_11 is offline   Reply With Quote