Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Fun House

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 03-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #101
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosteelerfan20 View Post
Well I voted for the GOP because the economy was fundamentally strong.

Because all you have to do is lower taxes on the rich to turn the economy around. Now I know it did not work when Bush was in there, but if they would just lower them some more, I am sure it would work this time. You will never get a job from someone who has less money than you do. You also can't make a poor man rich by making a rich man poor. According to The Wall Street Journal, the top fifth of all earners currently paying 67 percent of all federal taxes http://www.aei.org/publications/filt...pub_detail.asp Oh, and you know "spreading the wealth around" worked out well for Russia

Also I need my AK47 for deer and small game. Because what else could I use it for.Actually you can't own an AK47 here, since it is fully automatic. The "right to bear arms" was included in the constitution to allow the people to protect themselves if the government should run amuck. Good luck defending yourself against a military with you BB gun!

Because my god is better than you god. And all I have to do is keep reading the same book over and over to tell me so.What does that have to do with anything? No one has mentioned religion until you.

Because the only thing better for the economy than lowering taxes, would be to flood this country with unwanted babies. Nothing helps a family out of hard times like a new born.It has already been proven that lowering taxes is the best for an economy, but your second comment is just plain idiotic. You do realize contraceptives for both men and women are already FREE from places like the Health Department? What about this "new era of responsibility"? So what we are learning here is that no matter what you do, it isn't your fault and there is always a "reset" button should you not like the outcome?
Do you actually believe any of this? If so, I understand why you voted for Obama
Old 03-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #102
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 View Post
Of course its libs tryin to get their voice on the radio. I believe in fairness but they tried this once and it didnt work. Radio America?? I think they are scared that Americans are getting to hear other sides of the story and they might revolt. Michael Savage has been talking about this for years. Turbin Durbin!!!
Its called Silencing the Opposition. Never mind that the talk radio people have sponsers and are making money for the radio stations that they are on. What they are saying is counter to the White House so they must be silenced.

This will also go for any Religious Stations as well. So Christian Radio, better be ready to be Silenced too. Can't have those Christians actually talking to like minded folks who turn on those stations. That's just, Not Fair.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #103
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Forgot this classic:

Its a Window Stupid

Old 03-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #104
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 3,253 Times in 1,284 Posts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #105
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
I don't drink Kool-Aid, I get my Obama news from unbiased sources like Keith Olberman...plus I hate Rush Limbaugh.
Your enlightenment is absolutely hilarious.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #106
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #107
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Crazy Nancy:

Pelosi Made Repeated Requests for Military Aircraft, Documents Show
Representatives for Judicial Watch, which obtained e-mails and other documents showing the requests, say House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has treated the Air Force as her "personal airline."

"It is my understanding there are NO G5s available for the House during the Memorial Day recess. This is totally unacceptable ... The Speaker will want to know where the planes are," King wrote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...tary-aircraft/
Old 03-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #108
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #109
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 3,253 Times in 1,284 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
Crazy Nancy:

Pelosi Made Repeated Requests for Military Aircraft, Documents Show
Representatives for Judicial Watch, which obtained e-mails and other documents showing the requests, say House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has treated the Air Force as her "personal airline."

"It is my understanding there are NO G5s available for the House during the Memorial Day recess. This is totally unacceptable ... The Speaker will want to know where the planes are," King wrote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...tary-aircraft/
She also wants larger planes so she can fly her whole family around, kids, grand kids, husbands and wife's.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #110
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606

"Why don't you mind your God &$^#)@ Business?!"
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rdtFWCrCh0s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rdtFWCrCh0s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Imagine if a conservative politician made a similar remark to a liberal reporter. The reporter would be a hero, a beacon of light in the darkness.