Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Fun House

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #221
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #222
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,479 Times in 3,946 Posts
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

epic.....

....thread.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #223
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,722 Times in 2,126 Posts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #224
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,479 Times in 3,946 Posts

republicanomics craps ketchup packets for the troops in iraq and then charges the govt a dollar apiece for them.

btw have you seen the actual "charlie unicorn" clip?

perfect metaphor for lesbian republicans.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #225
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,722 Times in 2,126 Posts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:15 AM   #226
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Um, is that not O.J. Simpson?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:24 AM   #227
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
what this thread need is more.....

COWBELL!

See I really want to start doing this with Obama as well, but I am scared of being called a racist
Old 03-12-2009, 06:55 AM   #228
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
See I really want to start doing this with Obama as well, but I am scared of being called a racist
Yep, we can't have you doing anything questionable...

Old 03-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #229
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Honestly...this is almost TOO EASY!

FBI raids office of D.C. CTO, Obama appointee

Federal agents this morning are searching the office Washington, D.C.'s Chief Technology Officer.

The search is part of "an ongoing investigation," said a spokeswoman for the FBI's D.C. Field Office, Lindsay Gotwin, said. She declined to comment further on the raid of office, at 1 Judiciary Square.

The outgoing Chief Technology Officer, Vivek Kundra, was appointed last week Chief Information Officer by the Obama administration. His last day at the city government office was February 4, a spokeswoman for D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty, Leslie Kershaw, said. He was appointed to the Washington post in 2007.

"We know the FBI is over there but that's all we know," said a staffer in the D.C. CTO's office, Mario Field, who was working from a separate location. Another source familiar with the raid said the FBI had sent all staffers other than senior executives home for the day. WTOP Radio reported that agents are searching the 9th and 10th floors of the building.

A White House spokesman had no immediate comment.

D.C. mayor's spokeswoman Kershaw said, "Our office has been alerted of FBI's being at CTO office, but we cannot comment until it's over and we get more details."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...appointee.html

UPDATE, 10:50 A.M.: Says a spokesperson for the FBI’s Washington field office: “It’s an ongoing investigation…I can’t confirm anything at this time.”

UPDATE, 11:15 A.M.: Segraves is reporting an arrest: “Yusuf Acar, 40, was taken into custody this morning by FBI agents at his home in Northwest Washington” in connection with a “federal bribery sting.”
Old 03-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #230
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Where there is smoke...there usually Fire

2 arrested in FBI raid at Obama appointee's office
March 12, 2009 - 12:20pm

WASHINGTON - A D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Officer employee and a private contractor have been arrested in a federal bribery sting, sources tell WTOP.
D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Officer employee Yusuf Acar and Advanced Integrated Technologies Corporation (AITC) President and CEO Sushil Bansal have been arrested, sources tell WTOP.

Acar, 40, was taken into custody Thursday morning by FBI agents at his home in Northwest D.C.

In 2008, Bansal's firm received .Net Development Support and Peoplesoft Consulting Support contracts from the D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Office totaling $350,000.

AITC has also received contracts from the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles. In 2008, Bansal received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the Association of Indians in America, according to AITC's Web site.

The FBI is now serving a search warrant at the office of D.C.'s Chief Technology Officer, WTOP has learned.

"We are there as part of a continuing ongoing criminal investigation," FBI Washington Field Office spokesperson Katherine Schweit tells WTOP.

Schweit would not comment on the details of the investigation.

More than a dozen FBI agents - including evidence technicians - at the office, located at 1 Judiciary Square on 4th Street in Northwest, WTOP's Mark Segraves reports.

Most of the employees have been told to go home. Other employees have been segregated into a waiting room.

Segraves reports the FBI's search has expanded from 9th floor offices to 10th floor offices.

A spokesman for D.C.'s U.S. Attorney tells WTOP he cannot discuss the investigation, as it is currently sealed.

On March 5, President Barack Obama named D.C. Chief Technology Officer Vivek Kundra as the federal government's chief information officer.

Kundra's last day was March 4.

Kundra, who was in charge of technology in the District since 2007, has been a consultant to Obama since he won the election.

(Copyright 2009 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=596&sid=1622618