Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Steelers Experience

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 03-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
filthyfan
Water Boy

Member Number: 7625
Default A beer with Gary Dunn....

So....i'm working out in a gym(Froggy's) down in Key Largo, Fla....and there beside me pumping iron is Steeler defensive lineman from the 70's era....Gary Dunn. Turns out he and another NFL guy got together and bought a motel/pub in Islamorada...right down the road from my parents place. I checked it out today...went in...sat down...and proceeded to have a few cold brews and chat with Dunn.... one of the Steal curtain Gods of the 70's. He's got 2 rings. He seems really happy....taking it really easy....enjoying his guests....and shootin' the bull with chumps like me. It was really cool. He's got some memorabilia on the walls....his jersey....#67....and a hateful sign about the Pats....I loved that one......turns out one of his bar-keeps is a bigtime Patsie fan....we took the opportunity to tool on her about that.....
So...If you find yourself driving north on Rt. 1 up the Florida Keys....stop in to the Ocean View Motel/Pub and say hi to Gary.....he likes Steeler fans at his place.....
Bob
filthyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
KeiselPower99
Living Legend

Member Number: 8552
Default Re: A beer with Gary Dunn....

Pretty damn cool