Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
BehindSteelCurtain
Team Captain
 
BehindSteelCurtain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 918
Member Number: 11279
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default Anyone watch 24?

I fell a sleep last night and missed the final ten minutes of the show. I saw that Bill Buchanon died and I passed out right when Jack was in the chopper and heading to interrogate Burnett. Can someone tell me what happened after and what the preview for next week was like?

Thanks

I am a die-hard 24 fan. Watched seasons 1-6 twice.
__________________
BehindSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
stillers4me
Living Legend
 
stillers4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,670
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2656
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watch 24?

You can watch it on the 24 site.

Or do you weant me to just tell you?
__________________
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
BehindSteelCurtain
Team Captain
 
BehindSteelCurtain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 918
Member Number: 11279
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watch 24?

Well do you know?
__________________
BehindSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #4
BehindSteelCurtain
Team Captain
 
BehindSteelCurtain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 918
Member Number: 11279
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watch 24?

I was just looking for you to just tell me. It would save me time.
__________________
BehindSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
stillers4me
Living Legend
 
stillers4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,670
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2656
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watch 24?

Jack goes into Ryan's hospital room while asshole FBI guy watches on closed circuit TV. Jack intimidates Ryan and Ryan is freaking out but you can tell he's going to spill the beans when terrorist guy (sent by Jon Voight) drops some kind of gas capsule through the ceilng that paralyzes Jack. He slits Ryans's throat with a piece of glass and then puts the glass in Jack's hand to frame him. Jack is aware of what's going on but can't move. Asshole FBI guy is watching on the video feed, but terrorist guy messed with the feed so he was just watching Jack move back and forth. Jack wakes up and escapes through the ceiling right before asshole FBI guy figures out something is wrong and finds Ryan dead. Jack calls him on the cell phone to tell him he's being framed.

I can't remember what the previews were. I'm lucky I remembered that much.
__________________
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter
 
klick81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,683
Member Number: 1396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watch 24?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
Jack goes into Ryan's hospital room while asshole FBI guy watches on closed circuit TV. Jack intimidates Ryan and Ryan is freaking out but you can tell he's going to spill the beans when terrorist guy (sent by Jon Voight) drops some kind of gas capsule through the ceilng that paralyzes Jack. He slits Ryans's throat with a piece of glass and then puts the glass in Jack's hand to frame him. Jack is aware of what's going on but can't move. Asshole FBI guy is watching on the video feed, but terrorist guy messed with the feed so he was just watching Jack move back and forth. Jack wakes up and escapes through the ceiling right before asshole FBI guy figures out something is wrong and finds Ryan dead. Jack calls him on the cell phone to tell him he's being framed.

I can't remember what the previews were. I'm lucky I remembered that much.
Pretty much summed it up here. It's a damn good show, but I can't seem to watch it consistently enough to keep up with the story line!
__________________
Ward, after being fined by Goodell on a play that was not penalized:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #7
BehindSteelCurtain
Team Captain
 
BehindSteelCurtain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 918
Member Number: 11279
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watch 24?

This is off topic but klick81 is the Hines Ward guy in your signature really Hines Ward?
__________________
BehindSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter
 
klick81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,683
Member Number: 1396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watch 24?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindSteelCurtain View Post
This is off topic but klick81 is the Hines Ward guy in your signature really Hines Ward?
Yes, it was just a quote from a newspaper interview I believe. He didn't actually come in here to post that .
__________________
Ward, after being fined by Goodell on a play that was not penalized:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts