Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-02-2009, 12:29 AM   #51
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,763 Times in 2,933 Posts
Default Re: Obama: What did he do THIS time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Tony . . .

You were infracted by LITP?

Man, that is a badge of honor!!
how bout 3X (1 was a defacto litp infracto)

how bout the time i was infracted defending you?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...335#post206335

i was also infracted for this-

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...945#post182945

im now beginning to wonder if defending obama is infraction worthy.

mods? assistance please. (you both know i am more than happy to oblige by any clear cut rules you set out.)
Old 04-02-2009, 12:47 AM   #52
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Hilarious Tony.

You know... those were the days....
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:16 AM   #53
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Um...Sarah Palin? How did we once again get diverted to that piece of irrelevent history?

"My source" was the first thing I found on the net. The guy obviously read up and did due diligence. Since when can you only post articles from experts? Which Op/Ed writer is an expert on every subject? AP/UPI Journailists all need to be experts on the subjects they writre on? More importantly, the fact that I will use a liberal as a source, along with government web sites, and any other available material to support my arguments should show that "my agenda" is not a polictical one, but one of common sense.

Anyway, back to first principles: I'm posting about Obama's idea's amd proposed policies. They are so horrible they don't even pass the muster of his own rubber stamp congress. I'm increasingly concerned about the competence of this man and his ability to govern. The transparency of his administration is a double edged sword: It's nice to knock down the 5th wall, scary as Hell to have it reveal we have an extremely amateurish President bumping into every tree in the forest.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #54
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,698 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Um...Sarah Palin? How did we once again get diverted to that piece of irrelevent history?
Thats the obama magic!
Quick, look over there, while I take another freedom away over there.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #55
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,763 Times in 2,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post

"My source" was the first thing I found on the net. The guy obviously read up and did due diligence. Since when can you only post articles from experts? Which Op/Ed writer is an expert on every subject? AP/UPI Journailists all need to be experts on the subjects they writre on?
you mean diverted from the fact that you got bit in the ass by your own source?

i guess you didnt actually read the article that proved the dude is on a vehement anti nuke/ anti waste being deposited in NM agenda. perhaps you shoulda done your own due diligence because if i woulda posted this article when it came out you woulda been offended he slammed Will/republicans and played him as a complete moron who knew absolutely nothing. funny how that works with you. whatever serves your purpose, right?

its like you mistakenly stepped in dog doo, inadvertantly drawing on him as your source of info and now you are subtly trying to wipe the doo of the bottom of your shoe w/o anyone noticeing or smelling it.

sorry, but i aint buying it.

Quote:
More importantly, the fact that I will use a liberal as a source, along with government web sites, and any other available material to support my arguments should show that "my agenda" is not a polictical one, but one of common sense.
i get it! "late april fools" right?

or is playing "joe vs. the volcano" with barrels of nuclear waste is the common sense thing to do?

c'mon admit it....

you had no idea whatsoever whether he was a liberal or conservative after reading that 1st article you posted.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:05 AM   #56
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Just my point. I cited a source. I didn't care what his politics were, or what his slant was, I simply cited a source that backed up my particular argument.

I've conceded the Yucca thing. You are free to bring it back up (ala "But but but Bush") all you like, but there are probably 100 other Obamistakes for me to move on to.

I will.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #57
TeeJay
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 7083

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30025192

I was going to have a little moan at your man there for the 'He said Europe should not expect America to shoulder the burden of sending in combat troops by itself.

"This is a joint problem," Obama said on the eve of NATO's 60th anniversary summit. "And it requires a joint effort." '

8000 British Troops may only be a small percentage in comparison to the US presence, but at least they are out there. And you're not on your own.

Like I said, I was going to have a moan at your man for that, but then I realised I'm not European! ....I'm bloody British. So that's ok then.
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -- Jack Lambert. Feb '09 - Hell Yeah, they made the Doughnuts
TeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #58
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

I guess Obama is learning that foreign policy is not the same as classroom discussion.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #59
TeeJay
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 7083

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30025192

I was going to have a little moan at your man there for the 'He said Europe should not expect America to shoulder the burden of sending in combat troops by itself.

No point in reading the above link to see that sentence right now, as the page has been changed in the last hour, and altered to reflect 'most US Allies' - Steelers Fever got a mole in the ranks?? (Or did someone from MSN actually read what they had been printed?)

But what they replaced it with, is almost as priceless.

The summit's co-hosts, French President Nicolas Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, both were quick to offer support for Obama's new Afghan strategy of sending American reinforcements and bolstering Afghan forces. But they went no further.

"We totally endorse and support America's new strategy in Afghanistan," Sarkozy said a joint news conference with Obama after they met

What's that word again? Oh yeah.....Allies. But no mention of when the German or French Troops will joining them then? Must be soon though surely?

Bueller............Bueller..............Bueller... .......
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -- Jack Lambert. Feb '09 - Hell Yeah, they made the Doughnuts

Last edited by TeeJay; 04-03-2009 at 07:06 PM.
TeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #60
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

NATO & the UN = US armed forces and 3 other people.
SteelersinCA is online now   Reply With Quote