Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 08-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #81
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Just make sure it's long enough so that you can hear me say whatever it is you think I won't say to your face. Nah, you're right you better make it quick, I'd hate for you to stay, have a beer and have to find out you couldn't be further off in your assessment of me. I love how I'm the internet tough guy when you're the one starting this whole "careful who you call out, I show up in Browns bars, you wouldn't say it to my face" thing.

Although I am curious if you just post random messages on Browns forums and say I'll be at so and so and be wearing X, walk in and walk out or is there some other purpose? Seems like a giant waste of time to me because clearly there is no indication of physical altercation in phrases like meet me at so and so I'll be wearing X, you wouldn't say it to my face, and nose to nose. Are you a close talker? I don't stand nose to nose with anyone when I'm talking to them. Funny how you're the one that admits to doing this several times but then through the other side of your mouth say fighting over this is lower than retarded.

It's OK, I'll respond for you: You aren't worth my time, blah, blah, blah.
They, like you, start babbling about how I'm an internet tough guy, and how I'm a big profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter hiding behind a keyboard, and other nonsense...pretty much the same drivel you laid on me...during the season, I'll just kindly let them know where I'll be, what bar or pub, as well as what name is on the back of my jersey if they'd like to discuss the matter in person, since they, like you, are always SO sure that I'd be something different in person.

They never show...nor will you...

Oh, and lesbian Republican lady...an "Internet tough guy" is the one that does ALL the talking with his keyboard, and no one ever meets him or sees him...that ain't me...
Old 08-30-2009, 11:18 PM   #82
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12283

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Oh, and lesbian Republican lady...an "Internet tough guy" is the one that does ALL the talking with his keyboard, and no one ever meets him or sees him...that ain't me...
YAY ME...I got a new nickname....let's make it LRL for short. Oh, and I officially retract the word "internet". I'm really looking forward to hearing 'bout the meeting. Please, I want both of you to promise me there WILL be video...or at least pics.

Sincerely,
LRL

sig by steelax04
7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:50 AM   #83
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
They, like you, start babbling about how I'm an internet tough guy, and how I'm a big profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter hiding behind a keyboard, and other nonsense...pretty much the same drivel you laid on me...during the season, I'll just kindly let them know where I'll be, what bar or pub, as well as what name is on the back of my jersey if they'd like to discuss the matter in person, since they, like you, are always SO sure that I'd be something different in person.

They never show...nor will you...

So, basically these internet tough guys say the same things to you that you've (all the while trying to accuse me of it) said to me AND I'm the internet tough guy???? I have no illusions you are anything different in person. I expect you'll be the same arrogant, small man you are online. I'm not the one saying "you wouldn't say this to my face."
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:52 AM   #84
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
YAY ME...I got a new nickname....let's make it LRL for short. Oh, and I officially retract the word "internet". I'm really looking forward to hearing 'bout the meeting. Please, I want both of you to promise me there WILL be video...or at least pics.

Sincerely,
LRL
From the sounds of it he's just showing to show, he won't stick around long enough for pictures, beer or for me to "say it to his face."
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:00 AM   #85
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,120 Times in 1,747 Posts

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4W1Qpw8rSnE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4W1Qpw8rSnE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:01 AM   #86
revefsreleets
Living Legend

You won't show anyway, so I'm not going to waste much more time on this...

Can we get back to discussing Pryor and the Buckeyes now?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #87
lilyoder6
locked behind Xanax bars

Member Number: 2568

are u 2 having a lil disagreement???

anywho.. pryor will have a good start of the season b/c he be playing scrubs...

i do think he will have a decent/good game against usc.. but i don't think it will be good enough to win the game for osu..

Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy ~ Ben Franklin
Freedom: some use it, Everyone enjoys it, A few defend it.
lilyoder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #88
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12283

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4W1Qpw8rSnE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4W1Qpw8rSnE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

OH, IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

sig by steelax04
7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #89
Steel Head
Banned

Member Number: 13393

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
From the sounds of it he's just showing to show, he won't stick around long enough for pictures, beer or for me to "say it to his face."
you'll have to get down on your knees if you want to look him in the eyes and "say it to his face" lol
Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:28 PM   #90
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyoder6 View Post
are u 2 having a lil disagreement???

anywho.. pryor will have a good start of the season b/c he be playing scrubs...

i do think he will have a decent/good game against usc.. but i don't think it will be good enough to win the game for osu..
Navy is NOT a pushover game...they are a legit bowl perennial bowl team...and their second game of the season is USC. Show me ONE team in Division one football with a tougher 1-2 combo to open with. Most teams open with cream puffs on BOTH weekends...

USC is also in rebuilding mode, but QB WILL be the difference. Their Frosh QB may be really great, but the Shoe at night, in front of 103,000 rabid Buckeye fans, in only his second outing, with a defense out for revenge will be too much for him to handle. And Pryor has a massive chip on his shoulder...I expect him to have a tremendous Heisman-type performance.

Also, I won't sink to any more baiting concerning the internet heavyweight champ...he'll either show up or he won't, and it won't matter much either way (I'm certainly not going to gloat when he doesn't, because there is absolutely a ZERO chance of it happening)...the peanut gallery can have fun with it if they like, but I'm abstaining from any further nonsense pertaining to the matter....