Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #91
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: Give President Obama a grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_12 View Post
No I'm not home yet...it won't happen in his first year or his last. Troops will always be overseas or deployed because the USA loves to keep the peace. So that's not a valid reason to give him an F. Seriously, are most of you just Obama haters because it's the thing to do for most white people? How can you judge anybody in their line of work when you don't know what he's really supposed to do?
HA HA HA HA HA! Pure Comedy Gold.

How about the fact he LIED about bringing troops home and KNEW that it wasn't something he could do without causing Chaos in the world! and actually made fun of McCain for the "hundred years" comment made about the Troops in Iraq.

Troops Home Yet? No, No they aren't. Why? Because he Lied.

As for mentioning anything about Race and why I don't like B.O., It has nothing to do with Race and everything to do with his Personal Beliefs. You can go ahead and read all my posts in the Locker Room including the Bashing of B.O. that I've done. Find me Race in it, and I'll mail you a cookie.

Nope, Not a fan.

But you're funny. That's good stuff.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:54 PM   #92
Steel_12
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 8295

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
Awesome! I love dealing with non-white racists!

How can you judge one person based on the assumption that they're white? How can you judge one person as if that one person represents an entire community of a given race, nationality, religion or sex?

Get over yourself. There's one race and that's mankind. Anybody who begs to differ is a racist. Until such time that you (and everyone else) get's on board with this, "racism" will continue to be an issue.

From one Soldier to...well I'm not sure what you are...you, give the race card a rest. In your last two posts you've mentioned it as if it is an important issue. It wouldn't be an important issue if you didn't make it one...and wouldn't let other's make it one either. And if you think for one second that because I'm white that I haven't been discriminated against, tell that to the insurance company who hired an African American in a position I was (and still am to this day) better qualified for, in order to meet their "demographics."
Let me clarify before your head explodes...when I say "most", I mean most of the people I've come across.

It's physically impossible for me to get over myself...I'm with me everyday. Seriously, Racism will always be an issue...there will always be people who don't believe other races aren't as good as them. All that human race talk is for the birds...I'm not racist but I'm not naive either. So I made race an important issue, huh? Not all of the other sly comments...ok...you got it. And if you think that because I'm black that I think that we're the only ones to get discriminated against, you're wrong. I'm a realist...I know about affirmitive action. I also know it wouldn't have come about if it weren't for races other than white getting passed over for jobs. But let me stop telling the truth because it makes me racist and use the race card
Steel_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #93
Steel_12
Starter
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
HA HA HA HA HA! Pure Comedy Gold.

How about the fact he LIED about bringing troops home and KNEW that it wasn't something he could do without causing Chaos in the world! and actually made fun of McCain for the "hundred years" comment made about the Troops in Iraq.

Troops Home Yet? No, No they aren't. Why? Because he Lied.

As for mentioning anything about Race and why I don't like B.O., It has nothing to do with Race and everything to do with his Personal Beliefs. You can go ahead and read all my posts in the Locker Room including the Bashing of B.O. that I've done. Find me Race in it, and I'll mail you a cookie.

Nope, Not a fan.

But you're funny. That's good stuff.
Thanks...lol. But I don't want a cookie...how about my 40 acres and a mule that was promised to my ancestors (I'm just kidding)
Old 04-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #94
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,672 Posts

Quote:
Thanks...lol. But I don't want a cookie...how about my 40 acres and a mule that was promised to my ancestors (I'm just kidding)
Where's my house payments that were promised, yep that's what I thought, it's a Lie.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #95
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

I'd be happy with just $8 more a week at this point.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #96
Steel_12
Starter
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Where's my house payments that were promised, yep that's what I thought, it's a Lie.
lol Where's my reparations?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:28 PM   #97
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
lol Where's my reparations?
Who promised those?
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #98
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

All l know that Obama was being criticized for trying to do TOO MUCH! not something bush was ever accused of...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_158902.html
Old 04-24-2009, 06:40 PM   #99
Steel_12
Starter
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Who promised those?
I was joking but that's where the 40 acres and a mule comes from. Slaves were promised reparations after the Civil War. They were supposed to get 40 acres and a mule to help them get by after Lincoln freed the slaves. The next president gave back the land that was given to the slaves though. Typical! lol
Old 04-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #100
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post
All l know that Obama was being criticized for trying to do TOO MUCH! not something bush was ever accused of...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_158902.html
But, but, but, but Bush.

What really has The Savior done other than screw up the economy even more than it already is, flip flop on campaign promises, adopt GWB policies that he himself called "failures" and introduce his great plan to put our grandchildren and their children into debt for decades?

Quote:
And if you think that because I'm black that I think that we're the only ones to get discriminated against, you're wrong.
Quote:
I also know it wouldn't have come about if it weren't for races other than white getting passed over for jobs.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote