Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #61
J Dogg
Banned

Member Number: 13272
Default Re: Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Not sure XFL was looking for an "internet flame war" either. Seems to me, he apologized and was moving on... and you decided to be an ass and continue it....

You used the same post twice. I dropped it when I said I was going to drop it.
J Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #62
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dogg View Post
In any event, my point was simply to say that way too many old chicks are jumping on this MILF/Cougar bandwagon.

I remember thinking it was creepy when I was a younger man, and I imagine there are still a lot of guys out there who find it creepy today.
So - us 40 and 50-something females aren't permitted to admire the physical attributes of younger men, but it is OK for the 40 and 50-something males to gawk, lust and salivate over younger women?

Quote:
Especially when the "cougar" looks like she raided her teenagers closet and spent the alimony check on makeup and fake tatas.
No different than a man with a toupe and a false set of choppers who uses an enhancing pill to add 6 inches to his 3 inch teenie weenie.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #63
J Dogg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
So - us 40 and 50-something females aren't permitted to admire the physical attributes of younger men, but it is OK for the 40 and 50-something males to gawk, lust and salivate over younger women?
No, it's not. Everytime I see some old slob in a stained t shirt and jorts leering at some young thing I would to slap the crap out of him too.

And don't act like you don't know the chick I'm talking about either. You always see her at the bar or at the club. She's dressed like she's 20 with way too much makeup and way too short of a skirt and she's had way too much to drink. That's the chick I'm talking about. The one who thinks she can still fit in to her cheerleading outfit even though that was 20 years and 20 lbs ago. A mid life crisi is a mid life crisis regardless of what sex it's happening in.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #64
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
No, it's not. Everytime I see some old slob in a stained t shirt and jorts leering at some young thing I would to slap the crap out of him too.
I have absolutely no problem with an older man turning his head to admire the beauty of a younger female. But - what's good for the gander is also good for the goose. Beauty is to be beholden.

Quote:
And don't act like you don't know the chick I'm talking about either. You always see her at the bar or at the club. She's dressed like she's 20 with way too much makeup and way too short of a skirt and she's had way too much to drink. That's the chick I'm talking about. The one who thinks she can still fit in to her cheerleading outfit even though that was 20 years and 20 lbs ago. A mid life crisi is a mid life crisis regardless of what sex it's happening in.
I don't hang out in bars or clubs but no matter what sex you are - if you got it - flaunt it. Life's too damned short. I've seen some "cougars" and "older men" who are extremely attractive and have better bodies than the 20-30 somethings because they take care of themselves. Besides, when the time comes to take that dirt nap, you can't admire the scenery any longer, so you might as well enjoy it while you can.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #65
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Quote:

I'd like to stay and argue the point with you, but its tapioca night the the home. By the way, before you deside to slap the crap out of someone in their 50s, or 60s you may want to take a good look at them first. You may not enjoy it as much as you think.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #66
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,099 Times in 4,593 Posts

Quote:
If it means anything, they both probably think you're kind of creepy for checking them out anyway.
this post directed at beSteelmyheart was "way out of line".

maybe you wanna think twice about calling our fine SF ladies "creepy" before getting all butthurt over a suggestion that you just may be fugly.

"those in glass houses..."
Old 04-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #67
J Dogg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
"those in glass houses..."
Have a lot of fun breaking windows.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #68
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,099 Times in 4,593 Posts

oooooh.

you told me. have fun taking pot shots at the ladies here,

and enjoy your subsequent trip off into the cyberworld.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #69
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,471 Times in 2,384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
I see you're joining my ranks...sadly, it's too little too late, as I've gone onto bigger and better things!
Kobe's still better.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #70
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Did anyone know we have a new president?

Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote