Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 03-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370
Default Silly Clowns fans!

Man, living in Clowns Town can sure be funny!

The other day my younger brother (he's 21) got a new Browns t-shirt. I went into the other room to boot up my laptop, I wasn't going to even talk any trash. But he came in and started trash talking!

So I said:

"Whooo yeah! 4-12, we're going to the Toilet Bowl!" I then proceeded to get my Sixburgh t-shirt and explain to him that I root for a championship winning football team, not a bottom feeding loser like the Clowns.

The following morning at work, one of my customers starts explaining to me what Cleveland Browns football is. I laughed, because the players aren't sure what Cleveland Browns football is.

I asked him if it was power running, he didn't know. I asked him if it was high powered passing, he wasn't sure. I asked him if it was suffocating, pass-rushing, run stopping defense...he laughed and said the Browns don't play defense (so at least we know he isn't completely retarded).

Oh Browns fans...how silly they can be at times.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:09 AM   #2
BrandonCarr39
Team Captain

Member Number: 7458
Default Re: Silly Clowns fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer View Post
Man, living in Clowns Town can sure be funny!

The other day my younger brother (he's 21) got a new Browns t-shirt. I went into the other room to boot up my laptop, I wasn't going to even talk any trash. But he came in and started trash talking!

So I said:

"Whooo yeah! 4-12, we're going to the Toilet Bowl!" I then proceeded to get my Sixburgh t-shirt and explain to him that I root for a championship winning football team, not a bottom feeding loser like the Clowns.

The following morning at work, one of my customers starts explaining to me what Cleveland Browns football is. I laughed, because the players aren't sure what Cleveland Browns football is.

I asked him if it was power running, he didn't know. I asked him if it was high powered passing, he wasn't sure. I asked him if it was suffocating, pass-rushing, run stopping defense...he laughed and said the Browns don't play defense (so at least we know he isn't completely retarded).

Oh Browns fans...how silly they can be at times.
At least Lebron and the Cavs are giving them something to cheer about now.
BrandonCarr39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:55 AM   #3
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewman41 View Post
At least Lebron and the Cavs are giving them something to cheer about now.
AMEN to that. The Indians apparently (based on some of the things I've read this last week) might make some noise this year, even without CC Sabathia. That would be nice.

I know what Browns football used to be...but I'm afraid that what it feels like now is a coaching carousel of constant ineptitude.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
AMEN to that. The Indians apparently (based on some of the things I've read this last week) might make some noise this year, even without CC Sabathia. That would be nice.

I know what Browns football used to be...but I'm afraid that what it feels like now is a coaching carousel of constant ineptitude.
I am thinkin the Cavs are gonna win it all this year. And it's an odd numbered year, so I predict this year the Indians get to the World Series.

As for the Browns...I give Mangina 3 years before he's fired or quits.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #5
St33lersguy
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 8456

I know what Browns football is, losing, sucking, playing like crap, that's whaty Browns football is.
Did you tell your brother to tell Braylon Edwards to get the butter off his hands & learn to catch a football?
St33lersguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by St33lersguy View Post
I know what Browns football is, losing, sucking, playing like crap, that's whaty Browns football is.
Did you tell your brother to tell Braylon Edwards to get the butter off his hands & learn to catch a football?
I almost bought him a Butterfingers Braylon t-shirt the other day.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #7
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

I can't lie, I secretly hoped the Indians would beat the Yankees in the movie Major League...I really did. Even now, if I catch it on TBS or something...I cheer for the Indians.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:42 PM   #8
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
I can't lie, I secretly hoped the Indians would beat the Yankees in the movie Major League...I really did. Even now, if I catch it on TBS or something...I cheer for the Indians.

Everyone hates the Yankees!

I went to my first Cavs game last night. When the other team is taking foul shots...they put the logo of rival teams on the jumbotron....the arena boos loudest when the Steelers logo is up there.

I got asked by a few people around me why I didn't boo when the Steelers symbol was up. I explained that I was a Steelers fan...and surprisingly nobody dumped their beer on me. I even got a few congrats on winning the Super Bowl.

I wonder how loud they would boo if they put the face of Derek Anderson up there.

Old 03-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #9
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 10172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.

devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
BrandonCarr39
Team Captain

Member Number: 7458

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer View Post
I am thinkin the Cavs are gonna win it all this year. And it's an odd numbered year, so I predict this year the Indians get to the World Series.

As for the Browns...I give Mangina 3 years before he's fired or quits.
Cavs all but have the Eastern Conference #1 seed locked up. However, they only have a 1 game lead over the Lakers for HCA throughout the playoffs. It'll be interesting down the stretch on whoever prevails for that league's best record. But nonetheless, the Cavs have FINALLY built a supporting cast around Lebron. Same happened with Jordan early in his career - he was the Bulls' only decent player until they built around him.
BrandonCarr39 is offline   Reply With Quote