Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 05-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #21
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,935 Times in 1,839 Posts
Default Re: Yet another bho campaign lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post

Well you are obviously the minority that disaprove of the job that Obama has been doing (68% approve)..
Wake up and stop watching FOX News..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:02 PM   #22
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
I believe that we can and will develop a National Health Care that is far superrior to Canada's or another Nations' helth care......
I just dont know why we havent completed this task already. why are there American Citizens withouth healthcare?

Wasn't Hillary given the task of coming up with a National Health Care Plan when Bill was in office? That sure got swept under the table when she couldn't do it. It is a very difficult thing to do, thats why we don't have it yet.

Why do some American citizens live on the street? Why are some American citizens living in filth and poverty? Why, why, why??? I can't wait to see how Obama, the saviour, is going to fix all of this with change!
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #23
St33lersguy
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 8456

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
almost perfect, justs need white face paint and a frown
St33lersguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #24
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
And I believe that the Browns can win a Superbowl. I just don't know why we haven't completed this task already. Where are so many Browns teams without a Superbowl ring?

See how belief works. If I believe hard enough, maybe someone in the Browns organization will get us a ring. That'd be grand. Then we'd have 6 more to go to top the Steelers (at last count.)

Believe. Hope. Change.

Those are catch phrases to ensnare those who won't think for themselves. Catch phrases and nothing more.
The Browns have one problem that the united states does not have.......You see.... Like the United States.... The Steelers are the Super Power in the NFL so.... Therefore the Browns will not win the superbowl because in doing so they must beat the Steelers....Not Gonna Happen

GO STEELERS!
Old 05-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #25
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
And I believe that the Browns can win a Superbowl.
Keep hoping. Hope springs eternal.

I'll raise a glass when you do. Vernors

Quote:
The Browns have one problem that the united states does not have.......You see.... Like the United States.... The Steelers are the Super Power in the NFL so.... Therefore the Browns will not win the superbowl because in doing so they must beat the Steelers....Not Gonna Happen

GO STEELERS!
If you want to be what you think dems are, learn humility.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Vincent; 05-03-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #26
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

Quote:

GO STEELERS!
So the United States doesn't have to worry about other "teams" (i.e. countries)? Like N. Korea and their insistence on building weapons grade nuclear material? Maybe you think that Obama will sit down and talk with them...and bash the country he is supposed to represent for our "arrogance" and Allah only knows what else...I mean, God only knows what else.

That light you see emanating from behind BO...that's the pain train coming to run you over...and you sit there with the deer in the headlights look gazing at your hero who brings Hope and Change. Got it.

I see hope every season..and change every 3. It's still a farce until something tangible happens...and so far, neither the Browns nor Obama have produced anything tangible.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #27
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

Quote:
So the United States doesn't have to worry about other "teams" (i.e. countries)? Like N. Korea and their insistence on building weapons grade nuclear material? Maybe you think that Obama will sit down and talk with them...and bash the country he is supposed to represent for our "arrogance" and Allah only knows what else...I mean, God only knows what else.

That light you see emanating from behind BO...that's the pain train coming to run you over...and you sit there with the deer in the headlights look gazing at your hero who brings Hope and Change. Got it.

I see hope every season..and change every 3. It's still a farce until something tangible happens...and so far, neither the Browns nor Obama have produced anything tangible.
Well, lets give Obama a chance....see what happens.... Hes our leader and we should support him.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

Quote:
Well, lets give Obama a chance....see what happens.... Hes our leader and we should support him.
I'm a Soldier. He has my support, until he does something stupid. 90% of the bashing you see going on here...is probably more directed at the Media than at Obama...for buying into his Evil Bush tactics...and then when he adopts them, saying nothing (or worse) supporting his "intelligent" ideas.

It's a crock of crap and we're expected to stand by and suck up the nearly endless rhetoric about how bad Bush was...but just sidle up to the Golden Child? Sorry bud, I can't bring myself to do that. He's being judged by his campaign promises and his actions...and very few of them correlate to each other.

Now, if he tell me to go to N. Korea and guard an area, I'll do it. Won't like it, but I'll do it. I'll support that decision, because I took an Oath...but that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion on it.

But you stick with your Hope and Change...I refuse to be blindside.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #29
The Patriot
Head Coach

Member Number: 7750

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
Should I watch CNN instead... since they are Liberal biased?
I would avoid all forms of televised infotainment.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #30
The Patriot
Head Coach

Member Number: 7750

Wow, who ever would have thought politics could make people so impassioned and frustrated with eachother.