Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 01-12-2006, 08:50 AM   #1
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Michael Bush

Just heard Louisville RB Michael Bush is returning to school. Heard this on Mike and Mike. I heard a few people saying maybe we should go after him in the draft.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
nu4everfan15
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1056
Default Re: Michael Bush

i would love this kid, and i wished he would have went to the draft, cause now wvu is gonna have to play them next year, and he will be back. kid just go already, u could be a steeler and a good one at that. he is a battering ram, too bad he will be battering the big east and not the afc next year
nu4everfan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:17 PM   #3
Prosdo
Banned

If Michael Bush went in and we couldn't get LenDale I was hoping the Steelers would give him a look.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:51 PM   #4
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

I know, this mourning I heard... "Bush is staying in school". I was like... What??? Thinking they were talking about Reggie Bush. It was early...
Old 01-12-2006, 05:56 PM   #5
Prosdo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB2W
I know, this mourning I heard... "Bush is staying in school". I was like... What??? Thinking they were talking about Reggie Bush. It was early...
Me too lol I was like what are they talking about.

Last edited by Prosdo; 01-13-2006 at 07:27 AM.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:02 PM   #6
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

damn that sucks now the power backs we need are not gonna be there, we have no chance in hell of drafting white so i guess we are gonna have to draft a WR in the first round or a DE
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:44 PM   #7
nu4everfan15
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
damn that sucks now the power backs we need are not gonna be there, we have no chance in hell of drafting white so i guess we are gonna have to draft a WR in the first round or a DE
not really that true... if some miraculous thing happens over the offseason like whites 40 time is terrible or something he could slip some... just like w/ heaths injury last year which led him to the steelers. i really think that a running back will come up in more of the middle rounds for the steelers though. im lookin at a back like terrence whitehead from oregon, dontrell moore from new mexico, laurence maroney from minnesota, or cory ross from nebraska.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:23 PM   #8
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

lol i just looked at some scouting reports and cory ross is 5'6" lol that's a little small IMO. i couldn't really find anything on whitehead but i like his size, and moore scouting thing sounded decent. maroney won't fall to us i don't think.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:45 PM   #9
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

You guys better not ever draft Michael Bush...I'm already tired enough of him running over UK in a Louisville uniform. I couldn't handle him running over Cincinnati in a Pittsburgh uniform.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:03 PM   #10
nu4everfan15
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
lol i just looked at some scouting reports and cory ross is 5'6" lol that's a little small IMO. i couldn't really find anything on whitehead but i like his size, and moore scouting thing sounded decent. maroney won't fall to us i don't think.
ya ross is definately small... but i dont think that the steelers need an every down back if they keep their guys now... he is like a reggie bush (dare i say that), but he is a great playmaker and an underrated one at that. if ne1 saw the alamo bowl, he has great vision, great hands, runs the draw and the screen incredibly well also. plus for how small he is, i think he packs a bunch. whitehead is just a stud, plain and simple. he is one of the best backs in the country but the only thing bout him is that he might be alil too finess for this offense for how big he is. imo he is suited for a more finess offense but he is a great prospect. as for maroney... the only team i would be worried bout taken him away would be carolina, but that depends on the draft order, cause reggie bush, deangello williams, and lendale white are all above him.... i also saw an interesting back on a site 2day, cedric humes from va tech. he is a strong one, but i havent watched him as much as the other guys.