Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Challenge to Slim Q Cumber

Quote:
Wait until I apply for a job in Pittsburgh..YOU know and I know there going to hire me...lets not act dumb!
REALLY???

Put your money where your mouth is. HERE IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

If you are such a great writer that you are a "living legend", it shouldnt take you more than a month to hook up with a legit Pittsburgh paper. If you get a confirmed full-time paying job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within the month I will...

1) refer to you as a "living legend"
2) will keep an avatar of your choice for as long as I am in this forum.

BUT.....

If you dont have a JOB...a PAYING full-time job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within a month, you...

1) can no longer mention the words "living legend" in this forum again.
2) have to keep an avatar of MY choice for the remainder of your time in this forum.

Come one Timmah...prove to us that you are not a fake...no excuses.

I know that you DONT HAVE THE BALLS to take this challenge.

(ANYONE think our "little-man" from Baltimore will take the challenge?...Get ready for the excuses!!!)

Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth; 05-16-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,837 Times in 2,163 Posts
Default Re: Challenge to Slim Q Cumber

Nope, he has nothing in the sack. His husband has more in that department than he does.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 05-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
Pittsburghfan
Banned

Member Number: 5129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
But its funny how when I apply at a newspaper..they always hire me.
This is a quote from Limp Timber himself. " Pittsburgh is a dump city, why would anyone want to associate with that city?"
That will be his excuse, even if associate is a big word for him.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #4
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,517 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Are you kidding me ol dumber is chicken shit he or she probably won't even reply to this. My money is on LLT.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
rbryan
Team President

Member Number: 5196

Limp Timber..........classic

You get bonus points for coming up with that one......lol
Old 05-16-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber
But its funny how when I apply at a newspaper..they always hire me.
Thanks Pittsburghfan...I had forgotten about that quote!!!!

C'mon little Slim....Can you bring your 5'4 diminutive self, get ready to go toe-to-toe and stare me in the belly-button? Show us what a GREAT writer you are and take the challenge.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:45 AM   #7
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Member Number: 13210

Lamberts-Lost-Tooth you have your self a DEAL-E-O!! I accept your challenge! I been getting lazy lately..so maybe I need to be pushed..and this will make me step up for my next writing job...which will be in Pittsburgh! I think my style is a perfect fit for this city..I had a dream..I signed with a newspaper and they had my introduction on your local news..people say I have a little ESP..so its nothing new to me pursuing a newspaper writing job, even though this industry has shrunken in jobs! I will submit BIDS this week to all your local newspapers..I have something BIG planned if I recieve a job in this city! So big..it would create excitement and force a big story of my signing! I guess you will have to wait for a month or less to see my OR read about what it is..IT WILL HAPPEN..I will fly like a Raven from Baltimore and I will land in Pittsburgh...what I will do when I sign will have Pittsburgh eating out my hand...the whole sports community will love me..I am BLUE COLLAR just like your city! My resume speaks volumes...I have only been writing for 1 YEAR..and I dominated Baltimore..now its time to let Pittsburgh know I am here..THIS WILL BE MY TOWN!! Remember I said this..I will back it up!
Old 05-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #8
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

Seriously...be sure to include the fact you were fired for plagiarism.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #9
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,517 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Lamberts-Lost-Tooth you have your self a DEAL-E-O!! I accept your challenge! I been getting lazy lately..so maybe I need to be pushed..and this will make me step up for my next writing job...which will be in Pittsburgh! I think my style is a perfect fit for this city..I had a dream..I signed with a newspaper and they had my introduction on your local news..people say I have a little ESP..so its nothing new to me pursuing a newspaper writing job, even though this industry has shrunken in jobs! I will submit BIDS this week to all your local newspapers..I have something BIG planned if I recieve a job in this city! So big..it would create excitement and force a big story of my signing! I guess you will have to wait for a month or less to see my OR read about what it is..IT WILL HAPPEN..I will fly like a Raven from Baltimore and I will land in Pittsburgh...what I will do when I sign will have Pittsburgh eating out my hand...the whole sports community will love me..I am BLUE COLLAR just like your city! My resume speaks volumes...I have only been writing for 1 YEAR..and I dominated Baltimore..now its time to let Pittsburgh know I am here..THIS WILL BE MY TOWN!! Remember I said this..I will back it up!
That is so funny what a douch bag.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:32 AM   #10
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Quote:

You are delusional!!!

Today is the 17th....on the 17th of June We all expect PROOF of your new full-time paying job as a writer with a legit Pittsburgh newspaper

And...YES...we will look into whatever you tell us...We WILL do some checking, so when you lie...YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!!!
Closed Thread