Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #51
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550
Default Re: Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
is that so?

sounds pretty exclusive to me.
Wow, talk about a leap of faith. So HTG asking you to stick to the topic at hand in this thread = this board being Republican-exclusive? Really??? I'd love to see you explain the logic behind that one, because it makes absolutely no sense. There isn't one person on this board who is a Democrat who is not permitted to comment on any thread in this forum. Period. And there isn't a thing wrong with asking someone to stick to the topic at hand rather than try to divert.

Quote:
so where does the VP actually go incase of an emergency? the undisclosed location that supposedly nobody knows, or does he just stay at home?

biden didnt 'reveal' nothing, and i feel sorry for the sheeple who dont recognize that.

fact of the matter is that nobody really knows, and anyone who pretends they do is better off just S'ingTFU.
Well then wouldn't Biden be better off S'ingTFU about it? I mean, why even bring it up, ESPECIALLY when there are media types around who will take anything and run with it? It's not smart, but then again, given Biden's history, no one should be surprised.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #52
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,211 Times in 2,672 Posts

X-T, we all know you will back HTG no matter what.

with all due respect, i will refrain from posting other recent threads that have been hijacked and gone unmoderated.

that being said, only haters and the completely clueless believe that biden actually revealed the location of secret VP bunker.

i provided maps. if you are so sure of yourself, put your money where your mouth is and tell me where VP biden will be if there is a catastrophy.

you cant and you wont because you dont know, despite what your nemesis "joe biden" has recently said.

and really... you and HTG are personal friends. can you really claim objectivity in the matter? past history says NO.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:26 AM   #53
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

Quote:

with all due respect, i will refrain from posting other recent threads that have been hijacked and gone unmoderated.

that being said, only haters and the completely clueless believe that biden actually revealed the location of secret VP bunker.

i provided maps. if you are so sure of yourself, put your money where your mouth is and tell me where VP biden will be if there is a catastrophy.

you cant and you wont because you dont know, despite what your nemesis "joe biden" has recently said.

and really... you and HTG are personal friends. can you really claim objectivity in the matter? past history says NO.
What does me being personal friends with HTG have to do with anything? It doesn't matter who said it, the fact is that the statement was NOT meant to be exclusive of Democrats in this thread - only someone looking for a boogeyman would believe that. It was a call for you stick to the topic of the thread, something that far more people than HTG has asked you to do on numerous occasions. So someone who says "well, if you don't like what's being said, then don't read the thread" means that you're not permitted to comment? I mean after all, that was pretty much what you told me to do when I complained about the nasty turn the political threads took before the election. What's the difference between the two statements?

Plenty of Demos have commented in this forum; it's not my, HTG's or anyone else's fault that you guys apparently don't like having your opinions challenged. This is not a Republican-exclusive board. It never has been, and any claim as such is nothing more than paranoia.

And really, just because HTG is my best friend doesn't mean we agree on everything. We don't. She likes Sarah Palin; I don't. She is a Republican while I am not, and will never join the party for a whole host of reasons. And that's just a couple of places we disagree. There are many others. But the true mark of a friendship means that we don't let those disagreements get in the way of that. Ever.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #54
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Quote:
*gasp*

no terrorist woulda EVER thought to look for the vice president at the vice presidents home...

bad joe... bad, bad, joe. BAAAAAAD, BAD Gitmo joe!

seriously... this shit is killing me.

really guys, once it is confirmed to me that this is a republican exclusive board, i will gladly walk away from the SF "Political Forum" aka "locker room".

until then....

In a case like this, even it's existence would been classified, and no one whats to send Biden to prison. We just want him to think before he speaks.

However in a conversation like this years of train will kick in and I will simply say. " Yes Dear. "

Simply, The Chief.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:37 AM   #55
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Fact: Biden lives here: Number One Observatory Circle in northwestern Washington, D.C.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/vp_residence/

The bunker he recently spoke of is located UNDER that residence.

FACT: The Time article is about a completely seperate location. A different location.

FACT: Biden revealed something here that was classified.

Yes, there was some construction in 2002. But it was never confirmed what the purpose was UNTIL Biden let the cat out of the bag.

Tony, for the love of Christ, stop and study up on what you are defending before you just blindly start defending the Obama administration. Biden was wrong, you're caught, and you lose.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #56
steelwall
Head Coach

Member Number: 8225

Biden just posted actual video of said bunker on youtube..... and updated his facebook with new TS scematics on improved rocketry...

Seriously......this man has done some of the craziests things I've ever seen a VP do, can a VP be impeached?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #57
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwall View Post
Biden just posted actual video of said bunker on youtube..... and updated his facebook with new TS scematics on improved rocketry...

Seriously......this man has done some of the craziests things I've ever seen a VP do, can a VP be impeached?
Sure...Spiro Agnew (Nixon) was, for one. I believe his was tax fraud or tax evasion.

Biden can't be impeached, though...there is a Democratic House and Senate, and they'd never do this to themselves, even if (and it is) it's best for the Country.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:54 PM   #58
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
And really, just because HTG is my best friend doesn't mean we agree on everything. We don't.
Do you mean like me predicting the Pens would beat the Caps and take the series and you insisting they wouldn't?

Quote:
Totally untrue. We have disagreed on many different topics in these forums over the past several years and it is well documented. Just more deflecting. You're a ping pong champion, aren't ya?

The Anti-Wahoo
Old 05-19-2009, 07:50 AM   #59
revefsreleets
Living Legend

So I'm wondering...where is "The smoking gun"?

I mean, where are the maps and proof that Biden actually revealed something that was already known, even though he didn't and it wasn't?
Old 05-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #60
revefsreleets
Living Legend

^^^^ Bump for more maps ^^^^