Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 05-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
steelwall
Head Coach

Member Number: 8225
Angry Experience the other night, seen a man hit a woman

So it was late and myself my wife and about 5 Russians I know here were hanging out atan outside BBQ place... Well I hear this loud noise and looked over and this Chinese guy kicked the shyte out of this chinese lady knocking her down... I seen red!!!

I ran over there and mushed him in his face and told him NO!!!! You do not do that!!! He had some big friend who tryed to grabme and I hip tossed him.. Well nedless to say the guy backed down immediately. But the messed up thing is my friends looked at me like I was the bad guy for getting involved....geezzzz
Old 05-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,119 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default Re: Eperience the other night, seen a man hit a woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwall View Post
.....and about 5 Russians I know here...
you commie...

good job.

china sounds fun.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
nojobny
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 5924

I applaud you for helping out that woman. It worries me though when good samaritans get involved in domestic disputes. Sometimes they're the ones that get hurt.

As for your 'friends', you may want to reevaluate those relationships. JMO

Again, good job!
Old 05-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
steelwall
Head Coach

Well I say friends very losely. I had met them earlier that day at the pool, we had a terrific time, and they had a football (AMerican football) so I had to go over and toss it around with them...

I just can't take it, I know it may be none of my business but he kicked her like a man....thats crossing the line.

Gotta say...the old High School QB still has it.... (ala Al Bundy)
Old 05-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #5
Dragonrider
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 5834
Default Re: Experience the other night, seen a man hit a woman

big props to you steelwall. there are not many left like that. I know how you were feeling. I dealt with it as a bouncer. I saw red also. and I was not gentle with the guy when I tossed his ass out. it is something I have drilled into my sons. they have been plenty pissed at times with girlfriends but won't hit them. if they do they will answer to me. so keep it up.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
SCSTILLER
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 4202

Good job standing up! More people need to do it, cause if we don't it will only get worse and the pricks that do it will only get more violent towards women. They need to taste their own medicine.

Something similar happened to me one night a few years ago. Me and a buddy left a bar we were at and this guy has this girl bent over the hood of a car and is slamming her ontop of it as she is screaming for help. A few people were just standing around doing nothing. Me and my buddy went over there and drug this a$$hole off of her, and then all of a sudden we are surrounded by about six guys who proceeded to beat the snot out of us. Turns out the guy was a bouncer at that bar and his bouncer buddies came to his rescue. Don't regret helping her out, but you know the saying, "no good deed goes left unpunished."
Old 05-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
steelwall
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSTILLER View Post
Good job standing up! More people need to do it, cause if we don't it will only get worse and the pricks that do it will only get more violent towards women. They need to taste their own medicine.

Something similar happened to me one night a few years ago. Me and a buddy left a bar we were at and this guy has this girl bent over the hood of a car and is slamming her ontop of it as she is screaming for help. A few people were just standing around doing nothing. Me and my buddy went over there and drug this a$$hole off of her, and then all of a sudden we are surrounded by about six guys who proceeded to beat the snot out of us. Turns out the guy was a bouncer at that bar and his bouncer buddies came to his rescue. Don't regret helping her out, but you know the saying, "no good deed goes left unpunished."

The other thing was there was tons of guys outside and none of them did a think but just stand there. I mean this guy kicked the woman over the F'n table.

The waitreses came over after and tried to give me free beer after, for helping, and I told her thank you but I don't feel like I should be rewarded for doing whats right.

Edit: oh yeah l kinda like your story, usually here when you get in a Fight with a Chinese, it's usually aboout 3 or 4 of them, so you have to be aware, here when you get involved.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
beSteelmyheart
Team Captain

Member Number: 1249

Thanks for stepping up! On the downside it's probably something she has to deal with all of the time & in some cultures it's the norm.
Recently we were doing cleanup work on an apartment in a bad neighborhood that we recently moved out of & witnessed a drama with a young woman & several men right out there next to the street! I stood back for a minute to see what was going on-it was the girl that was flipping out & the guys were trying to calm her down. She was making quite a spectacle of herself & in this case I hope that none of the guys were hauled off to jail.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #9
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606

Similar thing happened to me at a concert last year. A guy and his girlfriend had been arguing back and forth near me for the better part of the show. He finally had enough and grabbed her by the throat and reared pack to punch her. Luckily I have trained MMA and Jiu Jitsu, so I put him in a rear naked choke and took him to the ground where I "diffused" the situation.

On hindsight I was lucky the guy didn't have any buddies around to stomp my head in when we went to the ground.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #10
steelwall
Head Coach

Well it's good to see that others will stand up for whats right. I do not claim to be thebaest man to walk the earth but I've only lost one fight out of about..at least 20 or so, so my record is pretty good.

Like that one movie can't remember the name (maybe Rocky or something)

If I hurt you with the left it's best just to go down, the right is devestating.

One good thing about getting older, you lose your speed but your power stays with you a long time.