Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 05-30-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
BrandonCarr39
Team Captain

Member Number: 7458
Default Baby Girl Vaccinated by FORCE is NOW Autistic

[YOUTUBE]L1AaoaOWc9s[/YOUTUBE]
BrandonCarr39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:55 AM   #2
BrandonCarr39
Team Captain

Member Number: 7458
Default FYI - Read This!

http://www.rense.com/general85/cant.htm

NO AUTISM In
Never-Vaccinated Children

Dear Drs. Eisenstein and Bradstreet:

Re: http://www.whale.to/vaccine/olmsted_h.html

In Chicago, Homefirst Medical Services treats thousands of never- vaccinated children whose parents received exemptions through Illinois' relatively permissive immunization policy. Homefirst's medical director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors. If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would miss."

Now that you've told us what you "think", when will you collect the facts and publish the results?

-------------------------------

" Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, a Florida family practitioner with ties to families who homeschool their children for religious reasons, told Age of Autism he has proposed such a study in that group. "I said I know I can tap into this community and find you large numbers of unvaccinated homeschooled," said Bradstreet, "and we can do simple prevalence and incidence studies in them, and my gut reaction is that you're going to see no autism in this group.""

Now that you've told us what you "can" do, when will you do it and publish the results?

Sincerely yours,

Philip Rudnick, PhD
Professor Emeritus, Chemistry
West Chester University of Pennsylvania

Dan Olmsted

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/olmsted_h.html
"A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism?" ---Dan Olmsted

[Dan Olmsted did the research the vaccine industry and media refused to do and found little or no autism in the unvaccinated Amish and Homefirst Medical Services children.]

Web: http://www.ageofautism.com/

"I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other stuff, but we don't find the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish country and seeing none, and that's just the way it is."

In Chicago, Homefirst Medical Services treats thousands of never-vaccinated children whose parents received exemptions through Illinois' relatively permissive immunization policy. Homefirst's medical director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors. If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would miss."

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, a Florida family practitioner with ties to families who homeschool their children for religious reasons, told Age of Autism he has proposed such a study in that group. "I said I know I can tap into this community and find you large numbers of unvaccinated homeschooled," said Bradstreet, "and we can do simple prevalence and incidence studies in them, and my gut reaction is that you're going to see no autism in this group." http://www.upi.com/ConsumerHealthDaily/view.php? StoryID=20060728-111605-3532r

[Feb 2008] MMR AND THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT AUTISM Does the measles- mumps-rubella vaccine cause autism? I vote yes. Of course, that's just one man's opinion but one who's spent the last three years listening to parents and enlightened pediatricians and combing through adverse events reports and just generally trying to think for himself.

OLMSTED, THE AMISH AND AUTISM By Mark Blaxill

[Oct 2007] Olmsted on Autism: I'm not vaclempt!

[April 2006] The Age of Autism: Pox -- Part 1 By Dan Olmsted
vaccines/olm44.html

The Age of Autism: The story so far By DAN OLMSTED

The Age of Autism: 'A pretty big secret' By Dan Olmsted
The Age of Autism: The Amish anomaly By Dan Olmsted

[April 2006] The Age of Autism: Christian's mom speaks By Dan Olmsted

The Age of Autism: Hot potato on the Hill By DAN OLMSTED copy Expect to hear all kinds of excuses, including that one, from the powers that be as to why such a conclusive study couldn't, shouldn't and really mustn't be done. Then ask yourself, Why?

The Age of Autism: Critics have their say
The Age of Autism: Mercury goes to work
The Age of Autism: Regression
The Age of Autism: More sick kids
The Age of Autism: A whole-body illness
The Age of Autism: The Amish Elephant
The Age of Autism: Showdown in Santa Fe
The Age of Autism: Nuts
The Age of Autism: Facts say maybe
The Age of Autism: Flu shot flashpoint
The Age of Autism: 'A pretty big secret'
The Age of Autism: Case Number 88924
The Age of Autism: 'My child is toxic'
The Age of Autism: Adverse events
The Age of Autism: Connecting new dots
The Age of Autism: March of the experts
The Age of Autism: New in Name Only
The Age of Autism: But What about 1930?
The Age of Autism: Videos
The Age of Autism: Amish Genes
The Age of Autism: Concerned in Tennessee
The Age of Autism: Question of the Year
The Age of Autism: The story so far
The Age of Autism: Missing in Mississippi
The Age of Autism: Gold Salts Pass a test
The Age of Autism: Gold?
BrandonCarr39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:00 AM   #3
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: Baby Girl Vaccinated by FORCE is NOW Austistic

I would sue the federal govt. for complete and total support beyond anything they ever give anyone else.

When will the federal govt. learn that I KNOW what is best for me and my family.

and if I MAKE a mistake, it is MY MISTAKE that I SHOULD PAY FOR.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #4
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,371 Times in 4,307 Posts

we do live in a sue happy society. i wonder what would happen if we could sue the govt. for forcing our children to attend school.

theres tons of propoganda on this (either for or against). http://www.healingourchildren.net/va...de_effects.htm

i tend to side with the CDC. (after all, we are just message board posters and should trust those in the "front office")

i tend to think that although there are risks, not letting small pox and polio run rampant are good things.

oh, and for what its worth, the non vaccine / all natural groups also say to not let your daughters get the cervical cancer vaccine or drink non-organic milk.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:18 AM   #5
Preacher
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
we do live in a sue happy society. i wonder what would happen if we could sue the govt. for forcing our children to attend school.

theres tons of propoganda on this (either for or against). http://www.healingourchildren.net/va...de_effects.htm

i tend to side with the CDC. (after all, we are just message board posters and should trust those in the "front office")

i tend to think that although there are risks, not letting small pox and polio run rampant are good things.

oh, and for what its worth, the non vaccine / all natural groups also say to not let your daughters get the cervical cancer vaccine or drink non-organic milk.

Tony,

I understand what you are saying. Of course there is a point where the protection of all occults the will of the one. However, Measels, Mumps, and Rubella, much like smallpox, is not the threat it once was. Thus, with the questions surrounding the shots, it should probably be made voluntary. A friend of mine's child had the shot... and it destroyed his life. The young boy was simply a vegetable in a wheelchair until he died in his very early 20's.

And your example is off, this isn't trusting the front office, this is the Commissioner telling the front office how to manage the cap.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:46 AM   #6
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,371 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post

And your example is off, this isn't trusting the front office, this is the Commissioner telling the front office how to manage the cap.
semantics. im not gonna get into them right now.

you know the great thing about going "green"? we may prevent 1000 people from getting cancer, via "hazardous" cleaning agents. (i dont remember the exact numbers right now but i am still gonna illustrate a point) just look at the 10,000 people who die of mersa, as an effect.

DDT = bad. 1000 people out of 1,000,000 exposed to it die of cancer.

compare that to the 10,000 out of 1,000,000 who die from malaria w/o it.

again, these are generic numbers to illustrate a point (one im sure some will not get).

i do know there is research out there that shows the direct correleation between the "go green" movement and the increase of mersa and the increase of malaria vs. getting rid of ddt.

since i have no links at the moment im not passing it off as absolute fact, especially since just about anyone can pay any scientist to make about any case to support their cause.

but it makes sense.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:18 AM   #7
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
And your example is off, this isn't trusting the front office......
Very poor analogy. I couldn't agree more.

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:51 AM   #8
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts

Quote:

since i have no links at the moment im not passing it off as absolute fact, especially since just about anyone can pay any scientist to make about any case to support their cause.

but it makes sense.
I couldn't agree more Tony.

Global warming and going green are perfect examples.

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #9
Preacher
Living Legend

Quote:
semantics. im not gonna get into them right now.

you know the great thing about going "green"? we may prevent 1000 people from getting cancer, via "hazardous" cleaning agents. (i dont remember the exact numbers right now but i am still gonna illustrate a point) just look at the 10,000 people who die of mersa, as an effect.

DDT = bad. 1000 people out of 1,000,000 exposed to it die of cancer.

compare that to the 10,000 out of 1,000,000 who die from malaria w/o it.

again, these are generic numbers to illustrate a point (one im sure some will not get).

i do know there is research out there that shows the direct correleation between the "go green" movement and the increase of mersa and the increase of malaria vs. getting rid of ddt.

but it makes sense.

Tony, it seems you are agreeing with my argument here, that govt. interference in driving the green movement and banning DDT has done more damage than good. Is that what you are saying?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:12 PM   #10
JEFF4i
Banned

Member Number: 10645

From someone who has been around autistic children since I was very young, and have a different view of autism...

It isn't the vaccination. Things are far more complicated than that, we just want something to point to.
JEFF4i is offline   Reply With Quote