Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 06-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401
Talking Reporting from Mongolia: SB photos in UB, Mr.Tony Hipchest gifts, Xmas in June, etc..

I should've posted this a long time ago, but never got around it. Now I'm finished with my school finals & work is little less busy, here it come. It's little long, but U guys R not that busy since it's off-season, right?

These R my SB photos from the last season. I was planning 2 watch the SB online later in the evening after work, but couple days prior, there were some guys on TV who said they've established "NFL Fan Club of Mongolia" & they were gonna show the SB live at the Irish pub in UB.

Luckily I happened 2 know 1 of em, so contacting with him was easy. He's a Broncos fan. & here is the little poster add they've prepared.

So on a game day, obviously it didn't matter if I had 2 get up at 7 in the morning 2 watch the game & be-late 4 my work 4 few hours, I went. & my most thrilling & happiest day of 2009 began.

Sure I didn't go there along. My older cousin, & younger cousin who was on her school break.

People started 2 show up, & at the end of the game there were about 100 people, half being the Americans. Funny thing is the most of em were rooting 4 the Cardinals. Especially these ones who sat right in front of us.

V didn't make it easy 4 those guys. V were loud & proud. They were shocked 2 C us rooting 4 the Steelers that loud.

My younger cousin.

Then there was this guy, the only white man in the pub with the NFL thing. & he was happened 2 B the Steelers fan who came 2 Mongolia 4 church construction work. The name was Ortiz.

Besides him there was the Eagles Mongolian fan, & the Raiders Mongolian fan. Here is the guy I knew, who is the Broncos fan.

& the guy who is the Vikings fan & organized all this.

On the side note, since V were the only guys who came in with fan gears, I had 2 give 2 TV interviews. Which both sucked beyond the imagination, I think. 1st, they were asking me bunch of questions right in the middle of the game, & 2ndly, I'm not that used with camera being on me. & my wife's friend who lives in Virginia did online interview with me. U guys can check it out at http://www.orloo.info/user-blog/stee...?blogger=admin The interview is in Mongolian, but there R some photos from my home posted in there.

This is my co-worker who came 2 support me. He's a huge Miami Heat fan & he was really happy when I got him Dwayne Wade's McFarlane figure.

Old 06-05-2009, 06:15 AM   #2
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401
Default Re: Reporting from Mongolia: SB photos in UB, Mr.Tony Hipchest gifts, Xmas in June, e

I was saving some money & had ordered some stuff through my friend who lives in Cali & they arrived a couple days ago. & I’d like 2 thank Mr.Tony Hipchest 4 the SI magazines & the US Today issues. It was very awesome that he had 2 go through all those trouble, & get me the SI magazines of 2008 season with Steelers on the cover. I thank U, Mr.Tony Hipchest very much.

When I got my things, it was like Xmas in June, guys.

I bought these helmets 2 make a display.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Reporting from Mongolia: SB photos in UB, Mr.Tony Hipchest gifts, Xmas in June, e

Great pics, Bat!

I love the display and that was awesome of Tony to send you those magazines!

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:09 AM   #4
Erod
Water Boy

Member Number: 13663

Thats reallllly cool. ;)
Old 06-05-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
nojobny
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 5924

that is so cool! Awesome pics and collection. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
GutterflowerSteel
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1261

NIIICE Steelers collection - maybe I should ask Tony to send me some stuff my birthday is in July!

~Sig created by SteelDuck~
GutterflowerSteel is offline   Reply With Quote