Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2006, 05:57 PM   #1
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default All aboard........

The Jerome Bettis Bus Express will soon be pulling out.........Destination Detroit.......
We have a short layover in Indy first, won`t take long...................nice 27-21 victory there

There will be one more stop after Indy, destination unkown at this time........

So get your boarding pass, grab a seat, and repeat after me!

Here We Go Steelers! Here We GO!
Here We Go Steelers! Here We GO!

We have to be a little louder this week, we`re playing in a arena football league stadium. They don`t like the cold, or wetness there. So nice and loud!

Here We GO Steelers! Here We GO!

Lets not forget! We Ride!
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:01 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,845
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,140
Thanked 9,488 Times in 3,951 Posts
Default Re: All aboard........

who ride?

this bus better have a bathroom in the back. peyton may have to go pee-pee. and i dont wanna stop on the way to detroit. oh thats right peyton aint coming along
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:15 PM   #3
Justin Otstott
Team Captain
 
Justin Otstott's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Harrisburg, Pa
Posts: 990
Gender: Male
Member Number: 539
Thanks: 10
Thanked 112 Times in 54 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: All aboard........

This game kind of reminds me of that one Rocky movie where he was fighting that guy from Russia! LMAO!!! Steelers = Rocky | Colts = Russian
__________________
Justin Otstott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:42 PM   #4
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: All aboard........

One thing about Bettis, when he's fired up, that dude always moves the pile forward, and I know that with his retirement lurking, he's a guy who won't leave anything on the table, and he won't allow those around him to do so either.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:54 PM   #5
Prosdo
Banned
 
Prosdo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 4,326
Gender: Female
Member Number: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: All aboard........

Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go
Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go
Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:33 PM   #6
TasmanianTroy271
Team Captain
 
TasmanianTroy271's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pittsburgh (Ingram)
Posts: 738
Gender: Male
Member Number: 544
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: All aboard........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Otstott
This game kind of reminds me of that one Rocky movie where he was fighting that guy from Russia! LMAO!!! Steelers = Rocky | Colts = Russian
Imagine Peyton Manning saying "I Must Break You" and then all of the Steelers trainers laughing at his accent, and him just going "What? What did i do?"
__________________
82 Tackles, 8 Interceptions, 21 Passes Defensed, 1 TD
TasmanianTroy271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:10 PM   #7
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: All aboard........

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
The Jerome Bettis Bus Express will soon be pulling out.........Destination Detroit.......
We have a short layover in Indy first, won`t take long...................nice 27-21 victory there

There will be one more stop after Indy, destination unkown at this time........

So get your boarding pass, grab a seat, and repeat after me!

Here We Go Steelers! Here We GO!
Here We Go Steelers! Here We GO!

We have to be a little louder this week, we`re playing in a arena football league stadium. They don`t like the cold, or wetness there. So nice and loud!

Here We GO Steelers! Here We GO!

Lets not forget! We Ride!
Amen Brother Cleve. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! And Who Ride........WE RIDE!
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:36 PM   #8
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter
 
RoethlisBURGHer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Clowns Town,Ohio
Posts: 5,941
Member Number: 370
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: All aboard........

WHO RIDE?WE RIDE!!!WHO RIDE?WE RIDE!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!
__________________

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:40 PM   #9
Justin Otstott
Team Captain
 
Justin Otstott's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Harrisburg, Pa
Posts: 990
Gender: Male
Member Number: 539
Thanks: 10
Thanked 112 Times in 54 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: All aboard........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TasmanianTroy271
Imagine Peyton Manning saying "I Must Break You" and then all of the Steelers trainers laughing at his accent, and him just going "What? What did i do?"
lmao that would be some fun stuff to watch! LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Justin Otstott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:46 PM   #10
Cape Cod Steel Head
Assistant Coach
 
Cape Cod Steel Head's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cape Cod MA.
Posts: 1,325
Gender: Male
Member Number: 545
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: All aboard........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
One thing about Bettis, when he's fired up, that dude always moves the pile forward, and I know that with his retirement lurking, he's a guy who won't leave anything on the table, and he won't allow those around him to do so either.
I would like to see him start!
Cape Cod Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts